Magick to increase intelligence?

What have others found to be the best ways to improve general intelligence and cognitive functioning, as well as academic performance and success in other areas? Meditation has already been proven in clinical trials to improve brain functioning and general mental health, but what specific magical techniques work best to improve mental performance in all areas? One of my favorite deities to invoke has been Pallas Athena, and other deities like Ganesha, Thoth, Hermes, Saraswati etc. who represent wisdom and intelligence might be helpful too. Any other entities or specific magical acts that would help with this? I tried a few incantations from the Ars Notoria which didn’t seem to be effective, but I probably did not perform them properly as the book intended. What have others tried that seemed to be effective in improving mental performance and success in learning and understanding things?

1 Like

Eating well, and if you can’t, remember that Jesus said: “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting”.(Matthew 17:21)

I would say memory recall. You can’t use information of any kind if you can’t remember or recall it. Attention span helps. recalling many info so you can compare them. Intelligence basically have to do with information intake and output. SO if you focus on brain efficiency. it would help. You can’t do much if you can’t bring out the info you need. So it comes down to storing info and retrieving info. Most people have recall issues. That is probably what prevent people from using information actively. So work on that.
Plenty of books out there on memory techniques.

Ceremonial magick/ hermetic

Archangel Camael I think

King Paimon helps with memory and learning.

1 Like