Magick to help Munchausen By Proxy victims and other severe forms of abuse

Whatup Forum, I will write this quick as i need to go to dinner before i pass out,

What are your ideas as an experienced magickian to help humanity in these cases

Gypsy blanchard story came to my mind and how the state failed her, it saddened me, I feel like, if you can help and want to help you should, I picked Munchausen because its a terrible form of child abuse, of course there are many others, I mean in general, i just picked munchausen because I remembered blanchards story, and i feel it is terrible how it is rarely discovered as munchausen.

1 Like

you can do how many spells you want,but to really change big things around you,you must be dedicated and punch harderer than the enemy.

1 Like

I believe that too, and I feel that if more magickians work together 4 the common good, we can basically shift the world around

1 Like

yes but it is needed to push ourselves greater and harder,but alone to become mature in true extreme power,then into a group of people who do the extreme hard work that pushes and pushes and hits harder and harder,these are the catalysts of power and change,aslo called the antichrists.

1 Like

Very interesting…very interesting.

1 Like