Magick square

okay so i was looking around online for grimoires. and i came across the grimoire Sacred Magick of Abremelin The Mage. it is a very interesting one, it includes dozens of different magick squares. but i have a question regarding one,

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr078.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr078.htm[/url]

it is a square(as you can see) that is supposed to give the initiate the ability of flight in a few different forms. i have a question though, if one underwent these forms, is it something that would have to be done everytime or after opening the square once you have the ability, and would you be able to go back to your physical(human) form? haha

Please help me out here.

[quote=“Titan, post:1, topic:2912”]okay so i was looking around online for grimoires. and i came across the grimoire Sacred Magick of Abremelin The Mage. it is a very interesting one, it includes dozens of different magick squares. but i have a question regarding one,

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr078.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr078.htm[/url]

it is a square(as you can see) that is supposed to give the initiate the ability of flight in a few different forms. i have a question though, if one underwent these forms, is it something that would have to be done everytime or after opening the square once you have the ability, and would you be able to go back to your physical(human) form? haha

Please help me out here.[/quote]

Not a question that can be answered on this forum. I’m pretty sure no one here has even put a great deal of effort into flight, let alone through magickal squares

If you were going to try and use a square that offered that level of power I would recommend doing the Abramelin operation first, it is the first part of the text if not mistaken and is supposed to be done before using the squares.

You could try just opening the squares. If it works just let us know, I’ll be saving a ton on auto insurance.

I used the money square once with great success. I didn’t do the Abramelin operation. But I did invoke Divine Providence before using the square. :slight_smile:

Titan, I am a bit annoyed with this question, and I don’t want to sound like an asshole, but I am annoyed because of a few things I know about your situation. You have asked questions on a few subjects in regards to superhuman abilities. However, I am getting a feeling that you have not done the personal investigation into those questions yourself yet; have you managed to contact any of the elemental kings that you asked about nearly a half year ago? Have you mastered the exercises you introduced me to from AEMI?

I feel that if you had done these things, you would be well on your way to the path you are looking to take. But I sense that you are trying to push forth something that you have not put the investigation forward to accomplish, and honestly something you might not be prepared to handle. I don’t think there is anything that is going to take you from nearly 0 to a goal like this, probably because it would wreck your brain. Flying is not something that is readily accepted in this society, and you gotta take that into account because you are a part of it. If the square did just open up an ability to fly, do you feel you could actually handle that sudden skill with enough skill that you could sustain it healthily? You could evoke the skill, surprise yourself, and the surprise cause you to stop flying 100 feet into the air. That would probably not be very desirable for more than a few reasons.

Perhaps my analysis is wrong, but this isn’t the first type of inquiry you have posted about this sort of thing. I think you would be better serve if you put some concentrated, patient effort into what you got first. If you did that, you could be finding this out yourself. If you have put in that effort, than you can find it out for yourself, and I would suggest doing that instead, because those answers will be far better than what you could find out here. Most, if not all of us don’t know how to fly yet haha, nor is it even a desire for most here.

[quote=“the1gza, post:5, topic:2912”]Titan, I am a bit annoyed with this question, and I don’t want to sound like an asshole, but I am annoyed because of a few things I know about your situation. You have asked questions on a few subjects in regards to superhuman abilities. However, I am getting a feeling that you have not done the personal investigation into those questions yourself yet; have you managed to contact any of the elemental kings that you asked about nearly a half year ago? Have you mastered the exercises you introduced me to from AEMI?

I feel that if you had done these things, you would be well on your way to the path you are looking to take. But I sense that you are trying to push forth something that you have not put the investigation forward to accomplish, and honestly something you might not be prepared to handle. I don’t think there is anything that is going to take you from nearly 0 to a goal like this, probably because it would wreck your brain. Flying is not something that is readily accepted in this society, and you gotta take that into account because you are a part of it. If the square did just open up an ability to fly, do you feel you could actually handle that sudden skill with enough skill that you could sustain it healthily? You could evoke the skill, surprise yourself, and the surprise cause you to stop flying 100 feet into the air. That would probably not be very desirable for more than a few reasons.

Perhaps my analysis is wrong, but this isn’t the first type of inquiry you have posted about this sort of thing. I think you would be better serve if you put some concentrated, patient effort into what you got first. If you did that, you could be finding this out yourself. If you have put in that effort, than you can find it out for yourself, and I would suggest doing that instead, because those answers will willbe far better than what you could find out here. Most, if not all of us don’t know how to fly yet haha, nor is it even a desire for most here.[/quote]

1gza i can see you understand my feelings on this bullshit on here all the time… Fuck !!!

Well you know, it’s not like it is completely out of context here. I’m sorry, but this forum is kinda built on the pretext of, “do magick quickly”, so it is not entirely out of context for an individual to come here asking a question with the idea of trying to cut corners or anything of that nature. Not to badmouth EA, but he kinda writes his books like that; in a sense that you should be able to do stuff quickly and easily with fairly small amounts of personal investment.

I’m not even going to say that one has to put forth a shitload of labor in order to do these things; I personally work with techniques that are effortless. However, the investment of the individual themselves must be high, which often takes time because modern society pretty much teaches people to be functionally numb to the things they do. That’s why some of the more extensive instructional texts like IIH focus on sticking to basics for such a long a time. That personal development time is meant to transform the consciousness into a vehicle capable of executing magick well.

However, in modern society folks are trying to do everything they can to skip that, to try and attain power without first becoming powerful themselves. They want to summon Bune for money, even though the last time they had a considerable amount of money, they splurged it on things useless for them. Now that they are behind on rent, they need a quick fix and are looking to bulldoze their way to power that they couldn’t even use responsibly when they had it.

Magicians have a bad habit of doing this, even when they have been studying a while. All the time spent on trying to overlook the basics, or trying to jump ahead instead of fully investing, they could’ve mastered those basics and gotten even more than what they have been searching for. I know that Titan has more than enough stuff to practice, hell HE INTRODUCED ME to some of these practices himself. So this is why I have to say something about it, because I know that Titan has got a lot he could be doing to get to this goal other than reading and looking for an Abramelin Magick Square to give him flight.

But he’s not a unique case, and superpowers are not a unique desire. I honestly don’t even know why so many people are using otherworld entities to acquire shit like money, social status, love, or any of the everyday things of normal life. Not to say that these are innoble goals, hell I love having money and pussy on call(fuck social status, that means very little to me). However, recent experiences have given me a different perspective; I feel that by the time you get involved with otherworld entities, you should be able to execute anything needed here with consistent ease on your own. These entities got FAR more to offer than successful sales in real estate, but folks don’t usually get to see it because they are stuck in the same mode that beckons Titan to search for instant flight squares. I ain’t really mad at him for it, but if he’s genuine about wanting to learn this skill, he’s gotta settle down and let the power that is already before him manifest through his own personal investment. The search for shortcuts often has a persona waiting far longer to reach their goals than just doing the basics first… and this is coming from a shortcut searching expert.

There is a SHITTON of power in mastering the basics, and if you do then most of your problems with love, money, health, and other things will clear up without effort. This isn’t directly related to Titan’s question about flying, but if Titan was mastering the basics, then I am sure he would be in a place where he would be able to recognize the path to take without issue. Theta and delta acquisition can do that, or at least it has for me and for others who I am working with.

1 Like

[quote=“the1gza, post:7, topic:2912”]Well you know, it’s not like it is completely out of context here. I’m sorry, but this forum is kinda built on the pretext of, “do magick quickly”, so it is not entirely out of context for an individual to come here asking a question with the idea of trying to cut corners or anything of that nature. Not to badmouth EA, but he kinda writes his books like that; in a sense that you should be able to do stuff quickly and easily with fairly small amounts of personal investment.

I’m not even going to say that one has to put forth a shitload of labor in order to do these things; I personally work with techniques that are effortless. However, the investment of the individual themselves must be high, which often takes time because modern society pretty much teaches people to be functionally numb to the things they do. That’s why some of the more extensive instructional texts like IIH focus on sticking to basics for such a long a time. That personal development time is meant to transform the consciousness into a vehicle capable of executing magick well.

However, in modern society folks are trying to do everything they can to skip that, to try and attain power without first becoming powerful themselves. They want to summon Bune for money, even though the last time they had a considerable amount of money, they splurged it on things useless for them. Now that they are behind on rent, they need a quick fix and are looking to bulldoze their way to power that they couldn’t even use responsibly when they had it.

Magicians have a bad habit of doing this, even when they have been studying a while. All the time spent on trying to overlook the basics, or trying to jump ahead instead of fully investing, they could’ve mastered those basics and gotten even more than what they have been searching for. I know that Titan has more than enough stuff to practice, hell HE INTRODUCED ME to some of these practices himself. So this is why I have to say something about it, because I know that Titan has got a lot he could be doing to get to this goal other than reading and looking for an Abramelin Magick Square to give him flight.

But he’s not a unique case, and superpowers are not a unique desire. I honestly don’t even know why so many people are using otherworld entities to acquire shit like money, social status, love, or any of the everyday things of normal life. Not to say that these are innoble goals, hell I love having money and pussy on call(fuck social status, that means very little to me). However, recent experiences have given me a different perspective; I feel that by the time you get involved with otherworld entities, you should be able to execute anything needed here with consistent ease on your own. These entities got FAR more to offer than successful sales in real estate, but folks don’t usually get to see it because they are stuck in the same mode that beckons Titan to search for instant flight squares. I ain’t really mad at him for it, but if he’s genuine about wanting to learn this skill, he’s gotta settle down and let the power that is already before him manifest through his own personal investment. The search for shortcuts often has a persona waiting far longer to reach their goals than just doing the basics first… and this is coming from a shortcut searching expert.

There is a SHITTON of power in mastering the basics, and if you do then most of your problems with love, money, health, and other things will clear up without effort. This isn’t directly related to Titan’s question about flying, but if Titan was mastering the basics, then I am sure he would be in a place where he would be able to recognize the path to take without issue. Theta and delta acquisition can do that, or at least it has for me and for others who I am working with.[/quote]
There is a lot of good advice in this post, read it again. 1gza, hats off to you man.