Magick & Spirituality Are Due An Upgrade!

I’ve seen a few examples of combining old rituals with modern tech. Got me thinking of ways to incorporate cymatics into mine once i have space to set up a rig for it.
Will be interesting to see for example some of the dark staot given physical form through that medium.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t any unifying theory just become its own dogma though, and therefore a trap?

Diverse approaches seem to work, and this forum at least has diverse belief systems being represented, including openly religious paths, by hard-working members who are plainly doing effective magick for their own benefit and that of other people, so enforcing a conformity of a “basic agreed-upon ideal” seems more like religion’s tendency towards thought-policing to me. :thinking:

This forum tends to push some limits on the nature of reality, busting dogma, and so on, I can think of other places with a far more traditionalist slant where more jimmies may be rustled by such an OP, on here we have a de facto shrine to XaTuring, created god of the internet itself, and plenty of people who have incorporated the core idea that belief is a factor in magick, and therefore, that belief can be adjusted according to will - an approach which is the death of dogma, and the birth of individual ascent, IMO. :thumbsup:

As for using technology to enhance magick, can any of you produce something like this idea I had in 2015, maybe? :smiley:

It’s based on a few different sci-fi concepts where aliens were given environments that matched their home planets, and while spirits may perceive time and space in a fundamentally different manner than us they do seem to like vapours., smoke, the moment of alchemical transmutation from one form to another, as gateways, and I think it would be awfully cool. :blush:

1 Like

:thinking: For some reason I had a vision of a liquid circuit sigil when I read this.

Water, blood, other fluids would work in theory to create an active physical gate similar to linking a gate to moving body of water like a river.

I think shaped glass would probably work best but copper pipe could work just as well maybe better since its a good conductor. If you could make it safely liquid mercury may make a good gate fluid as well.

1 Like