Magick is real, Belial is God, Koetting's shit really works

Background:

My situational background has been one of a ubigitious misery; starting about 7 years ago, I’ve had everything stolen from me: my freedom, money, businesses, property, reputation, friends, all of it. Perpetrated by a specific group…that I will hunt until the day I die.

Regardless, I’ve since dedicated my life to occultism & the accumulation of as much knowledge as is humanly possible in one lifetime.

When I discovered Eric, I could sense he was no bullshitter…so I invested myself…not just the money…but the time, the dedication, the work; to uncover the puissance of inner stamina to fulfill my goals. Let me be the first to say…I’ve probably only scratched the surface of what he writes about, yet the results speak for themselves.

Left with the exiguous bones of nothing, I rise from the pit.

I sensed Belial calling me when I first began this journey…You see, I saw the demons as a boy, the red eyes; now I know it was him.

So…Let’s make a pact. So be it.

Since my joinder with the demon, it’s stripped me of childlike ostentatious foolishness & left me calculating, exact; dedicated to an extreme I’ve never known.

Now, to the fun part…left broken with nothing…down to the last straw, the last penny, I decide to do a ritual to change my situation. Why didn’t I ask before? I honestly do not know…perhaps a lack of confidence…perhaps a lacuna of direction.

However, due to recent ebullient divinations by some forum friends, I chose my path.

So…with one ritual…no offerings, just the image of what I want in my mind, a clear head, a strong T/G sync, a black mirror, a Universal circle, and the raw emotion of one that’s been fucked over too many times:

I discover there is no difference between myself & the demon; Indeed that ship has sailed. My goals are his, and vice verse. So, where can this go, really? Do I really have faith in magick & this newfound ability…or what? I’ve ‘played’ with minor things, perhaps, I admit, a few ritual failures had me doubting, yet I’ve come to realize it is my own neivity that caused the failures.

So…I get my black candles lit, perform the invocation of omnipotence, scry into the black mirror, chanting Lirac Tasa Vifa Welc Belial…Alash tad Alash tad ashtu…amongst the other demonic chants Eric offer’s in his newsletters.

I scryed into the Black Mirror…and saw the image of the demon on a throne in hell. This was the first time he appeared to me this way. Strong, unbreakable.

I specifically ask for a great paying job, with little responsibility, that leaves me with enough time to dedicate myself to my studies & ritual.

His reply: ‘Why didn’t you ask me in the first place?’

While asking, I kept the image steadfast in my mind of me working, getting paid great money, prodigiously enjoying myself, and having enough time to dedicate to occultism.

This imagery flashed back & forth between the demon, and the future scenario, until they became one in my mind.

The conversation then moved to the nature of reality, of hell itself, and other Qliphothic forces I shall revisit at a later time.

The next day: I walk in…no questions asked. Hired.

Week one of job: Responsibility: Nill. Pay: Great.

Holy…fucking shit…

Long live the King.

24 Likes

And what did Belial ask you to do for your part?

CONGRATS! hope you like the new job. I’m real happy for you.
Yea, those incantations in the newsletter are DEADLY. Real powerful stuff. I use them as my main foundation practice. I usually start with the summoning of all magickal powers and proceed to the chant to summon forth any entity.
Major respect to EA Koetting for helping me and countless others to be masters of their own destiny.
He is a true prophet of the left hand path.

5 Likes

Priorly? Just dedication to the cause of assent, power, & Sovereignty…as well as to spread his glory.

I admit he sort of ‘tricked’ me into a long term pact…I was led to believe it was for ‘8’ days…lol, but he didn’t mean ‘earth days’ did he.

For this particular ritual however, no offering was necessary.

1 Like

How did you hear King Belial? In your mind or through your ears?

Weird, I also made a pact with belial around 5 days ago. He also saved my ass 3 days ago from some serious trouble. Never seen such an effect from magic before! When exactly did you do this pact? It’s just odd to me that we did so at almost the same time

Oh I did my pact a while ago…

This has been building.

Belial is one hell of a demon.

I don’t experience true clairaudiance yet, however the voice in mind comes through very clear.

Depending how deep I am in the T/G sync, I will be able to ‘project’ the imagery onto the black mirror as well…thus I saw him sitting on the throne…quite clearly in my mind, and like ‘occasionally’ it would flash on the black mirror.

1 Like

Could you communicate with him without the mirror, just by chanting and staring at his sigil?

One more question… There is a verse in the Bible that goes: “What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?” - 2 Corinthians 6:15
[url=http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/6-15.htm]http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/6-15.htm[/url]

How did apostle Paul get to know about Belial? I remember a forum member saying “the Bible is pretty legit”. If so, then why does it go against Belial, an entity that many occultists have praised time after time? Since there’s obviously nothing wrong with Belial, then why would Jesus be against him?

Yes.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:8, topic:3925”]One more question… There is a verse in the Bible that goes: “What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?” - 2 Corinthians 6:15
http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/6-15.htm

How did apostle Paul get to know about Belial? I remember a forum member saying “the Bible is pretty legit”. If so, then why does it go against Belial, an entity that many occultists have praised time after time? Since there’s obviously nothing wrong with Belial, then why would Jesus be against him?[/quote]

Paul was a worm. Apostle my ass, more like a Roman spreading bullshit under the pretext of ‘law’ & harmony.

Belial doesn’t preach pacifism & pussiness for one; He preaches raw power, embracing carnality instead of denying base human nature.

Paul would have you bend over for your enemies while they keep plowing you… How’s that worked out for the past 1700 years?

Belial…not so much.

‘Bible…& legit’…lol…parts…there is a kernel of truth in it…

Ok, thread going off topic…

3 Likes

Presence of mind and potentiality to perceive and act on alternate solutions when situations seem dire is also a part of the execution of magic, in a sense it is a necessary root to know what to push for. The entities tend not to say the answer purely so personal initiative may be exercised. Spoon feeding never really helps growth.

its just too funny; Clearly Belial is showing me he is busy during this my first day of my first Pact with him. I should be in my Sanctum right now- But he got things doing his way, and I am flying through post after post here. Then i found this.

Today while walking my doggy, i purposely stood on the same cement sidewalk pad where Belial made himself known to me 3 years back- while i was walking a different dog. I remembered how it came so tiny but big, and how it has pretty much been the current carrying me, not against my will, but showing me how best to enjoy my will, and learn from it. I felt like he put his finger in my heart and said, “I am here when you want me, when you need me I will be there just ask”. i love him, thats about it!

that most of ‘pauls’ stuff is made up and forged, who cares what it says in the bible. i did have him come to me during a particular “Apostate” event in my life- which was a great strengthener- but as far as him being a big shining light, or great gospel knowledge purveyor, not so much. he did know how to earn a beating and take it!

Yes.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:8, topic:3925”]One more question… There is a verse in the Bible that goes: “What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?” - 2 Corinthians 6:15
http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/6-15.htm

How did apostle Paul get to know about Belial? I remember a forum member saying “the Bible is pretty legit”. If so, then why does it go against Belial, an entity that many occultists have praised time after time? Since there’s obviously nothing wrong with Belial, then why would Jesus be against him?[/quote]

Paul was a worm. Apostle my ass, more like a Roman spreading bullshit under the pretext of ‘law’ & harmony.

Belial doesn’t preach pacifism & pussiness for one; He preaches raw power, embracing carnality instead of denying base human nature.

Paul would have you bend over for your enemies while they keep plowing you… How’s that worked out for the past 1700 years?

Belial…not so much.

‘Bible…& legit’…lol…parts…there is a kernel of truth in it…

Ok, thread going off topic…[/quote]

I suppose I could make some illustrations of the harmony between Christ and Belial (and there is harmony, believe me, in fact more harmony between Christ and Belial than either of them with the state religion of psychology and psychiatry and of course the promotion of materialist atheism.)

And so did Christ. “I come not to bring peace, but the sword.”

when i read the title i thought u were dissing on Koetting lol

Hey, that’s great result there dude. Good for you.

1 Like

Edited title from koettings shit works to koettings shit really works as to avoid people (like me) thinking you were saying koettings works sucked