Magick Gallery: poetry, prose, and lyrics

Who said it was from my perspective??

Hint: that’s the title.

2 Likes

Rule 1 of writing any poetry - separate the title from the poem. Nevertheless, if you have written the entire poem them two :+1: :+1: up. Believe me, very few has that sense of aesthetics.

1 Like

Tiger’s skin and owl’s eye
Unseen minion’s midnight cry
OH, left turn lane of divine touch
What is this rushing through my vein.

A kiss by Blue lips, poison all skin
In the cup of elixir why I see grin
OH, ghost and all ghouls yell at the sky
And enjoy the grudge when heaven decry.

This is the best I can come up with within 15 minutes. :laughing: hope it’s good.

3 Likes

“You are so beautiful;
When I see you, I vomit;
Die away from me.” - Steven Hyde

4 Likes

Lol. Give that dude a fucking Nobel prize.

I understand beauty and love in this way very deeply.

Poem For Ahriman.

Darkness you are, unparalleled in form
He who reaches into mens heart, then a living god is born
King of darkness, Black dragon, coiling through space
Evil regardless, Serpent’s rising sealing power and fate

O’Ahriman darkness eternal, the almighty one
Power is dark and infernal, he who is the black sun

Bringer of fears, terrifying in beauty
Blood of his queens tears, could it be forbidden love
Absolutely.

Ahriman chaos and the unknown, he who gives us poison of the devils
Evil one sitting upon his celestial throne, the darkness hidden in the temple
He who rouse the serpents of man, the div in stone, feeding the mortals mental.

Ahriman he who is potential, he knows all of creation and not
His presence is influential, he who makes the unstoppable, stop.

Ahriman scorpion of wickedness, he who’s poison births and destroys
He who is beyond limitless, He who’s womb was the primordial void.

Ahriman he who’s lie, is the truth
Angra Mainyu his eyes, look upon you

O’Darkness incarnate, transform me, through the circle of counter-creation
He who is heartless and carnage, he who implores me, through the nocturnal may Ahriman awaken.

6 Likes

I don’t follow rules in poetry, rarely have, so I disagree with poetry having set rules of title etc… maybe if you were a professional poet… ? I dunno about that though. lol anyway I’m inpsired today! (admit I do write a lot of traditional poetry tho)

freedom is the sin
sinners never repent from,
for darlings of skin shifting
shedding all taboo’s of night,
no sight needs to find
the harbor of the light
within…

(no title)
kja all rights reserved

2 Likes

No, I am no professional poet. Just write whenever I feel like it and it feels good. Your poetry is quite good, so keep writing. And fuck the rules, be it of poetry or society, ( left hand style).

3 Likes

Okay, wasn’t sure how serious you were being but I digress. Thank you for the compliment. I do so love to write whatever the muse feels like me doing. I’ve been writing for ages, dogs ages it seems! I’m a dog in the Chinese zodiac so yeah. Hahahaaa.

Your poems are interesting too, keep it up! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Loving your imagery here! :clap: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oooh love the flow and rhyme in this!! Very nice! :clap::sunglasses:

1 Like

i come to all houses through all doors i force myself on all men and women any i choose i am free i am a freak a beast a demon i revel in pleasure lust and Ecstasy and i give these things to you i myself am that I am freedom. day by day you mount me day by day you rape me by invoking me. it is not the demon that comes inside you that is evil not me but it is the humans, you are insidious you are the very evil for each time you force me to come for your purposes forcing me onto yourselves how does it feel to know that you are the evil ones here? :slight_smile: and my lust my rage that comes it has always been in you it is yours as well as mine i merely make it strong :slight_smile: And you submit to it, you revel in it. it is not the demons not we and not i who lead men into sin, but it is the men who call us. it is your choice you choose us, choose to come to us. and choose to sin yea sin sin sin revel in sin. ever on and on sin. the humans incorrectly presuppose that to sin is to do some evil act. to sin is to do any act together with a demon- in accordance with it for yea i am the very sin. i am the very thing you seek and do. the very lust and desire.but these things are already naturaly in you . so am i naturaly already in you from ther very first moment you feel rage lust desire in you. forever but whoso does not call me shal not have me. i am the very power. do not stop your lust but make it strong ever increase it give into it ever increase also me in you trough it and by calling me evermore. you shall not only become strong but wise by me. give in to me and to your lust embrace it. humans’ lust is weak. that means i am weak in them but lust is a force, the force, whosesoever’s lust is grand his force is grand there is no power without lust it is the prime motivator. you say there is love? no. for lost that possesses a man and rides a man ye even as i do to, it conquers love so easily and often. but show me the amount of people one by one the group that have conquered lust. you have not seen them you fools rather than trying to conquer it embrace it therein you shall find your strenght and embrace me for i am GOOD and FEEL GOOD so does lust so it is not bad. the lust of every great human is grand lust is the very life in him the aliveness the intensity therefore be alive explode and exude exuberant lust. yea and add it in yoursalf bit by bit. it will grant you that aliveness and intensity. it will show you how to live like that but whosoever is without lust is like dribble like dust and ash. for lust is not just of the body but you can lust anything that you desire and that satisfies you. and in relation to the amount of your lust are you alive and strong therefore be alive. have lust in life and lust life. lust everything of life for life is the greatest and sweetest and most ecstatic and blissful thing and all life will be pleasure and bliss this is how i live and how and what i am but those who shut the doors to lust they shut the doors to bliss and to me , my force and therefore shut the doors to life to live is to lust. to be alive is to lust they who shut the doors are the ones like ash there is no life without bliss and lust is a form of bliss the lubrication yea it is the cause of life on earth the waters of life for it brings you life within you. it is the Eucharist. what a blasphemy, huh? you are filled with daily concerns but i come and was them all away with my bliss and my lust reminding you that if life is to be lived it is to be eenjoyed . your filosophers saints ascetics and thinkers teachers are ignorant some of them and therefore they adopt suchg philosophies of life that do not allow pleasures of life without pleasure life is nought . remember this be yuo that trough me for i can only be that and so trough you embrace all and enjoy all forget the stupid notion which is not a law that there are laws . rather alow yourself take and embrace everything embrace embrace embrace to embrace all is to embrace life to embrace life is to live to live is to live freely. even as i do even as a king. Embrace and enjoy.

Be carefull that you do not give into rage too much gor it can destroy you, seee that nether lust nor rage control you but do not lessen or inhibit lust

Thank you @Nengeleth :relieved::heart:

1 Like

You are most welcome @rin. :white_flower: :dragon_face: :white_flower: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sticky is the gnot.

A coin toss awaits stochastic procession to finish holding lines together blurring multiplicity binds forever for there is singularity whether or not you can weather the knot. Forbidden pot melting all that is knot. Crystallized spirit, taste the rainbow. Keepers of gates go to wastelands, paste together bands of light you ætherial techgnostics tethering chimerical creaturations of sorts beyond transcendence.

Archetypal thought-prisons constricting meaning to a specific definition. Otherworldly styles taken for granted all the while fjord space opens up for mothership takeover slanted in the likes of witches never seen before for the fact that they are melting in the pot that is not.

Dancing trees at Pan-Bacchus Grotto fanning electric flames with their waves of graceful fury. Pan-Bacchus Grotto, where gnomes ride slamanders 'round and 'round the fairy wheel pedestalically planted naturally worshipped unto the peakiest stare a talking mare could muster a blundering and thundering atop cosmic clouds storming up the way by the hay in the barn at the place we were born. We were death to the mourning factor in shapeless mounted upon 4 hourses squared away and we were they that wrought worldly vigorous matters today in the name of great sages alike!

Sticky is the knogt!

1 Like

Language is language is language. Confluence of black and white glitches in conscious systems on anarchic reality trip. Messy jargon slang riding mistaken meanings on etymological waves dreadfully polluted with fine print particulate. Points made illusory through perceptive faculties ajar, spilling interpretations all over ironic places. Eternal space divining fractalating projections pulsing in the plug. Archetypal aspect flips the switch, electrify, charges against babylon. Majestic gravity over judgemental faculties delivers synchroharmonic orchestrations overwhelming the individual dissolving supernally. All points made in all points made in all points made.

The title is Sonnet 4. Not very imaginative, I know.

I remember we lay in swaths of dark;
Red and black molts falling down the grey skies.
Our very first meeting sure left a mark;
Aeons after, I still know your warm eyes.

Our hopelessly interwoven old path;
First by the Styx, a forbidden greeting,
Then as your rebellious child-prince of wrath;
Each cross on my palm is one more meeting.

Yet I am still a child under the mask,
She hides beneath your wings, in your embrace,
Seeking comfort but knowing her life’s task;
Leaves the darkness to meet the void in space.

But you insist someday we’ll be equals;
A distant goal for our distant sequels.

2 Likes

Oh man those pictures are getting me.

1 Like
1 Like