Magick for personality development

These are certain traits I would like to develop in my personality

Maturity
Courage
Healthy Self esteem and worth
Professionalism

I would like you guys to suggest some personal development magick and general opinion.
Also please suggest some magick to cure mental disorders like ocd, panic disorder ,schizotypal personality disorder… Coz I suffer from them… And its hard to cope with them. They brought magick to my life but at the cost of my mental sanity.
Thanks

[quote=“Thedarkpilgrim, post:1, topic:9609”]These are certain traits I would like to develop in my personality

Maturity
Courage
Professionalism

I would like you guys to suggest some personal development magick and general opinion.
Also please suggest some magick to cure mental disorders like ocd, panic disorder ,schizotypal personality disorder… Coz I suffer from them… And its hard to cope with them. They brought magick to my life but at the cost of my mental sanity.
Thanks[/quote]
Meditation and working with my Chakras really helped me overcome my bouts with depression.

[quote=“Thedarkpilgrim, post:1, topic:9609”]These are certain traits I would like to develop in my personality

Maturity[/quote]

Force yourself to undergo a “Dark Night of the Soul”, by asking a (likely Qliphothic) deity to help you evolve into maturity. Lilith can help with this.

Courage

Warrior spirits or deities would be best here, if you’re a male I recommend Athena.

Truly, this comes with time. Work on your other personality traits with the spirits first, and you will begin to have self esteem and look at yourself as worthy.

Professionalism

I’ve never worked towards this end myself, however the Roman goddess Fortuna, in some of her masks, may be of use.

“Personal development magic” to overcome pressing issues in your psyche is a good idea. Just don’t get too carried away with this specific facet of sorcery, or let it fall to the wayside.

Balance is the key.

Also please suggest some magick to cure mental disorders like ocd, panic disorder ,schizotypal personality disorder... Coz I suffer from them... And its hard to cope with them. They brought magick to my life but at the cost of my mental sanity. Thanks

Try working with a spirit that controls minds, not intelligences but brains specifically. I don’t know any that could be of use off the top of your head, but if you utilize shamanic methods you could likely find one. Ask Lady Eva for her “core shamanic guide”, if you don’t know how to employ the methods already.

Arianna and Velotak have made wonderful, experience based suggestions.

I’ll add mine.

Dust off the ol Solomonic grimoires (or research online).

Find an entity which embodies at least some of the sought after qualities.

Try to connect with this entity indirectly by studying it, meditating on its sigil, singing about it, etc. Do this for half an hour to an hour for a few days to a couple of weeks. Make it a ritual. Contemplate. Elevate the entity in your mind as possessing virtues you desperately desire to EARN. (Uhm don’t worship it, respect it.)

After a few weeks, evoke the entity, through whatever means and attempt to make a pact with it. You can have it possess you (invocation) , or more specifically, you can possess the virtues you seek directly via the entity.

Pact making can be seen in the Book of Azazel of course, but once you have contemplated the entity for a few weeks, you’ll KNOW what to do.

Condensed version: Find a cool spirit, and build a beneficial relationship. Over time, your personal “theory of mind” or image of it will help change you as it rubs off on you.

For maturity Odin would be great, for courage Thor would be great, for self esteem and confidence Lucifer would be great, and for professionalism I concur with Velotak. Fortuna would most likely be excellent for help with that. Listen to those who posted above me. They really do know their shit!

Lilith helps with the Self-Esteem & Self Worth part too, especially if your doing shadow work or qliphothic work.