Magick and Material Gain

i agree. wealth is mostly earned. it can be won sometimes, but rarely.

well, love magick CAN work, but it works on the weak.

love magick is built on the idea of putting someone in bondage to your desire. real love sets you and another person free. love and love magick contradict each other. so it only makes sense that true love stymies most magicians.

no. but facts never stopped a magician from their magick, so do what thou wilt.

I thought to post a short which is a personal favorite. It’s not directly related to magick but it carries a message which is extremely important for anyone who’s after success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJBIeK2hyNU

Thank you!

[quote=“Zeus, post:36, topic:7988”]Sabina. Trust in ourselves is build progressively and after we step outside of our comfort zones (limiting beliefs). The first step is to identify and become aware of these comfort zones.
The subconscious mind has a way to keep limiting beliefs hidden under a veil of fear which appears rational. Most people would call this a self-protection mechanism.
The truth is that the only rational fear stems from our primal survival instinct, which is there to protect us from physical harm, to keep us alive. Any other fear is well and truly irrational. Fake.

This is how we can identify limiting beliefs, by questioning fear. Once we become aware then we must take leaps of faith moving forward. Small leaps, big leaps it doesn’t matter as long as we take them anyways. Overcome fear and limiting beliefs will become obsolete.

A mentor of mine used to say “say yes to all challenges, figure out how you’ll overcome them afterwards”. It took me a few years to understand the importance of that statement. Eventually I came to realize that NO brings nothing but misery and stagnation, YES brings growth and achievements.
YES is exactly that leap of faith that once taken it’ll push us forward and closer to success.

And again, as I always use to say in my comments, use magick on yourself first to become powerful, not in a way of shooting lightning bolts from the ass and turn all foes to ash with a flick of the wrist, but rather to take absolute control of the self, to unleash the unlimited capacity of changing our reality from within.[/quote]

Just a follow on note. If you do some research on Tony Robbins, there is at least one video available where he is clearly explaining and describing specific hermetic techniques ala Franz Bardon, in order to influence and create changes in the environment he is in. This was one of the earlier training sessions where he was teaching people in a private seminar type setting. He doesn’t come right out and say it, but it’s clear as day exactly the same method.

Just thought I’d chime in here, I have been an entrepreneur for 10 years or so now, and I have many ups and downs in businesses. But I did achieve great success before i even started studying magick it’s been two years now since i have been studying magick in great depth.

I have a business that pays me passive income which means i do not have to do much, it operates on it’s own now I just look for ways to grow and scale this.

Anyway, I am starting to incorporate magick with business now and like Zeus said it all starts on the INSIDE.

If you want to change your reality you need to change from WITHIN first and your mind set, you need to help the magick help you!!!

[quote=“danieltw, post:45, topic:7988”]Just thought I’d chime in here, I have been an entrepreneur for 10 years or so now, …

If you want to change your reality you need to change from WITHIN first and your mind set, you need to help the magick help you!!![/quote]

Please elaborate more on this wealth-creating mindset.

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:46, topic:7988”][quote=“danieltw, post:45, topic:7988”]Just thought I’d chime in here, I have been an entrepreneur for 10 years or so now, …

If you want to change your reality you need to change from WITHIN first and your mind set, you need to help the magick help you!!![/quote]

Please elaborate more on this wealth-creating mindset.[/quote]

Well you need to start thinking like the wealthy think, an abundance mindset. There are a million things, i would buy the book and Think and Grow rich by napoleon hill that will explain it all.