Magick and Material Gain

As I’ve said, I rarely post on here anymore; mainly because I work construction and it’s hot as fuck here in the deserts of California and I don’t have the energy for anything other than drinking water and breathing, ha. But, really, another component is this whole idea of “using the right tool for the task you want to accomplish.” I asked this question a few months ago when I was more active in the forum, but it seems like there are many different members now, so I thought that I’d pose the question again (in the form of a statement): “Magick isn’t nearly as effective at bringing material wealth (even in the non-cash forms like gain ‘objects/possessions’) as mundane means like going to school and working a valuable job. Neither is it really as effective as bringing you love and sex as mundane means can bring.” So I guess the question is, "Can you prove me wrong by examples in your own life?

1 Like

First Things, If your doing Ritual with the Intention to ‘‘Fail’’ at the Start, Sure it wont Bring you any Succes, I never Performed too Much ‘‘Wealth’’ Magic since I dont Desire Wealth or Material Possession too Much, I never was a Big Fan of all the ‘‘Wealthy Live things’’ that so many People are seeking.

But As For Effecting real, concrete Visible Change in the Physical World with Magick, I’ve done so many times as well as Many People here.

I agree with you that many Time, Using Mundane Mean to achieve what we want to Achieve is the Best way to proceed.
But Doing a Ritual even if you can attain it by Mundane Mean, can never do Harm.

I for Myself, Always Use Magick Only when Necessary(I mean Ritual Magick, My Magickal Practice have deep effect on my Perception of Reality and my Inner Self in General and this reflect in my External Univers) or to Give a Little Help to achieve what i want to achieve.

I think the reason why Wealth is ''so-Difficult ‘’ to attain be it by Magickal Mean and even by Normal, mundane Mean is because nearly everyone Focus and put Energy in that Specific Desire. So to Succed the Energy you Put in your Ritual must be More Powerful then the Sum of all the Person trying to Achieve Wealth.

I think that a way to achieve Wealth by Magickal Mean would be to Direct the Energy in a unique way, that nearly none have used, so your Energy have not to Fight with the Energy of Others, Or instead of Focusing on Wealth, Focusing on a Way that will bring you This Desire(Finding new idea, new concept that can bring you much money)

Of Course this is just my UPG

Best Regards!

1 Like

As a sorcerer, when I command material wealth to be brought to me, my job is to go out and create the channels so that it can flow to me without arousing the suspicion of others.

It’ll just look like “Man, that guy is so fuckin’ lucky. He’s blessed or something.”

If I want a lot of material wealth, I need to create several strong channels for that wealth to flow to me. Think investments, businesses, a little bit of light gambling.

Just be careful not to allow the gambling to become an addiction. That’s a shackle that will limit you and weaken you. There’s a reason the Tarot refers to addiction as the Devil card.

Now, I haven’t received any great wealth yet, but I have personally experienced an extra $200 of spending power this month. Things shifted, my habits changed effortlessly, I didn’t need to go as many places … all of these little things shifted in such a way that I had $200 more money to spend on my magickal training.

I didn’t actually receive $200 more, but I suddenly had the ability to utilize that $200 in a way that reached my goals.

Another example happened recently to a friend of mine. She works in a bar. She’s been sick lately, she was concerned about her rent, and needed more money.

After feeling the presence of a spirit she’s working with, a shitload of people came in and she earned enough extra money to cover her rent.

It completely looks like luck to the casual observer, but the sorcerer knows the truth.

Mundane means bring nothing but a mundane life. It’s the magickal means that allow wealth to enter one’s life. That’s not to say that all successful people are practicing magickians evoking spirits to do their bidding, it is to say that they create their reality by unknowingly tapping into magic.

From a personal account my entrepreneurial and magickal paths always coexisted and are highly relevant. I wouldn’t be an entrepreneur without magick and I wouldn’t be a magickian without entrepreneurism.

But I do say this all the time and in order not to give the wrong impression that all it takes is a couple of spells and you’re good as Larry; Success doesn’t come easily and there’s a hefty price to pay for it. It is required to condition yourself gradually through trial and error. One must acquire certain traits before acquiring and sustain success. Certain traits that can only be acquired by failure, failure which can be brutal.

Withstanding the trials while preserving the belief and focus, is ultimately an one way road to success. Give up, succumb to pessimism and success will always evade.

1 Like

[quote=“valkarath, post:3, topic:7988”]As a sorcerer, when I command material wealth to be brought to me, my job is to go out and create the channels so that it can flow to me without arousing the suspicion of others.

It’ll just look like “Man, that guy is so fuckin’ lucky. He’s blessed or something.”

If I want a lot of material wealth, I need to create several strong channels for that wealth to flow to me. Think investments, businesses, a little bit of light gambling.

Just be careful not to allow the gambling to become an addiction. That’s a shackle that will limit you and weaken you. There’s a reason the Tarot refers to addiction as the Devil card.

Now, I haven’t received any great wealth yet, but I have personally experienced an extra $200 of spending power this month. Things shifted, my habits changed effortlessly, I didn’t need to go as many places … all of these little things shifted in such a way that I had $200 more money to spend on my magickal training.

I didn’t actually receive $200 more, but I suddenly had the ability to utilize that $200 in a way that reached my goals.

Another example happened recently to a friend of mine. She works in a bar. She’s been sick lately, she was concerned about her rent, and needed more money.

After feeling the presence of a spirit she’s working with, a shitload of people came in and she earned enough extra money to cover her rent.

It completely looks like luck to the casual observer, but the sorcerer knows the truth.[/quote]

This should cause you to Re-Evaluate what luck actually is or what it might be. It could be ascertained that LUCK is something that happens when things Magickally flow to you effortlessly, as if the Universe Gifted it to you (literally gave it to you). Knowing this, you could right off the bat say that Luck is a combination of some thing where there are no obstacles, and you have a proper attractor field in place.

This is the reason why I am actually not too keen on the LoA alone. If you deal with Present Karma which i.e. is just the present configured reality which also includes obstacles and things that make your manifestations anything than less than perfect… you can actually measure the Luck Factor beginning with by using the idea of Impedence/Voltage/Inductance as some form of equation as an Analogy as to how luck would play out (fyi I know their technical terms, but in terms of magick they would have equivalent terminologies/explanations).

Vallarta-but can magick bring you the actual paths to wealth that you refer to?

Jboy I would answer deffinetly yes.

Wealth magic can result in cash windfalls, new job offers, or opportunities of various sorts. I have literally been walking the dog and have found $20’s on the sidewalk after doing offerings etc.

The magician does not nessecarily have to go out and create these opportunites they are presented or gifted to him and of course he can take them or not, just as I could have left the crisp note lying on the ground.

1 Like
but can magick bring you the actual paths to wealth that you refer to?

I believe it can to an extent, but you’ve got to get out there and shift some stuff around to allow it.

It’s just not terribly effective if you sit in a locked room and wait for shit to come to you.

There’s an old joke about a guy who asks God to save him while his town is flooding.

The waters get up to his porch.

A boat comes by and they tell him to get in.

He just waves them off. “Nope, I’m waiting for God to save me.”

The waters rise up to his windows.

He climbs up on his roof and sits down.

A bigger boat comes by and they tell him to get in.

Confident in his faith, he just waves them off. “Nope, I’m waiting for God to save me.”

The waters rise to just below the roof.

A helicopter comes by and they tell him to get in.

Once again, he waves them off. “Nope, I’m waiting for God to save me.”

He dies, drowns in the flood.

He comes face to face with God.

He’s pissed. “God, I was a man of faith! I trusted you to save me! Why did you forsake me?”

God just looked at him in disbelief. “I sent you two boats and a helicopter. What more do you want?”

lol

Valkarath-Makes sense. And I agree. From your perspective, what observable differences exist,though, between your view of magick and the “motivational speaker/tony robins” approach to success?

Carefully write your goal on a banknote (Higher the better) with your own blood. Burn the banknote along with black arts and jupiter planetary incense. Call the quarters and cast the circle before this.

The “Law of Attraction” stuff pitched by the motivational speakers is really just astral magick with a different name for our modern culture.

You’re basically creating thought forms and using them as constructs to shift energy patterns.

Can astral magick alone be effective? Yes, to an extent. I’ve experienced it, but it was never as dramatic or potent as the experiences I’m having now.

Ritual magick is simply more effective for me.

I still perform the astral magick during the ritual, but I’m also anchoring it in the physical world.

I’m using natural gateways like fire, water, and blood to bring the energies from the higher planes closer to or into our physical realm and directing those energies on at least two planes at once.

I guess you could say that what I’m doing is keeping individual alternate realities in my imagination while simultaneously merging them with our physical reality.

It’s hard to understand the concept, so maybe an example would help.

I performed the ritual last night to accept the Third Flame of the Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis.

On the physical level, I stood within a circle of river stones in my living room. I cast my circle and called the names of spirits I work closely with as the Guardians.

On the astral level, I stood within a grassy field within a circle of larger stones, the size of a man’s head.

Four stone thrones stood at the cardinal points of the circle.

Off to the southeast, I could see an ethereal ziggurat. At the top of the ziggurat were the etheric gates that would open to grant me the Third Flame.

I cast the circle. The indigo flames encircled me. They rose as high as my chest as I claimed their power.

In the physical world, I could feel the gentle, comforting heat coming from them and smiled.

As I called each of the powerful spirits I work with in the physical world, they appeared in unique and individual ways and took their thrones.

I wasn’t actively imagining them appear that way. I was in a medium trance state and watched them appear on their own.

In the physical world, I turned to the southeast, the corner of my apartment.

In the astral field, I turned to face the etheric gates.

The gates opened and I saw the flames rolling within. I could feel their power. I could feel their heat in the physical world.

I performed the rest of the rite and accepted the flames.

In the astral field, the flames rolled over me, filling my circle like a giant bubble. They surrounded me, moved through me.

I turned my skin to glass and inhaled all of the flames within my circle-sphere, then I turned my skin back to normal so that they would never leave me.

In the physical world, I felt the huge amounts of energy around me, moving through me. And then I inhaled them and felt them inside me, becoming forever a part of me.

I literally took a few stumbling steps around in the physical world from the intensity of the experience.

Astral Magick becomes Ritual: When you begin to exercise clairvoyance you can build astral tools that actually physically show up within your clairvoyant vision like a hallucination. In this case its not an actual hallucination, but rather an actual astral tool, where you do not need the actual physical tools, but rather you touch/see/interact with the Energetic Astral Tool.

Valkarath: Thanks for taking the time to respond. So let’s just assume for the sake of discusssion, that Tony Robins (and the other “motivational speaker” types) are just tapping into natural magick without really being aware of what they are doing. So be it. Where does that leave us who consciously do magick. At the end of the day, does magick “consciously” give us more cash or assets at the end of the day? To me, that is the almost the only thing that matters (other than manipulating people in ways that will help me attain physical happiness). If deliberate “magick” doesn’t not make my wallet fatter than the average “positive thinker”, then what is the point?

If deliberate "magick" doesn't not make my wallet fatter than the average "positive thinker", then what is the point?
That's for you to answer for yourself, my friend.

I’m just using what works for me. You have to find what works for you.

I am still optimistic about magick being able to help me in observable ways. At the end of the day, I just need to continue to re-adjust (lower) my expectations regarding what it can do. It is not “Harry Potter Shit” as others have observed. I just have to accept the fact that it rarely produce s results that could not just be explained away as the same type of luck that positive thinking non-magicians experience.

It’s helped me in observable ways.

I have never seen anyone throw a fireball or summon a bolt of lightning.

But I have seen a dear friend healed of the chronic pain from a lifetime of fibromyalgia during a single ritual. In the 20+ years I’ve known her, I’ve never seen her pain free for a day. And now I’ve seen her pain free for a week and a half.

That’s truly magick to me. And it was very much observable.

Jboy…
Tony Robbins, Jack Caulfield, Napeoleon Hill, and many others who tapped into the “universal energy soup” have millions upon millions of followers.
How many of these followers do you think that they actually made it and become successful? I would say a few thousands (if not a few hundreds).
The actual percentage is extremely low. Why? Simply because they don’t actually get what is going on and for that reason they can’t build a solid belief. They just become delusional for a while and then they fall back to their limited consciousness.

This is basically the difference with a magickian. The magickian can establish beliefs, become conscious inside an artificial reality, seek knowledge and understanding that goes beyond the objective observation, pull the strings that instigate chain reactions.
All that only happen with deliberate workings.

I won’t say what’s my net worth, but i’ll give you a recent example of my workings.
Last November i raised two million dollars in investment money for a new venture. Me and my partner pitched a product idea in front of a bunch of high status people. I had the investment, in three weeks. The company now is worth way over that amount.

I’m doing daily magickal workings (of all sorts) for the last 7 months, just for this venture. 8/10 of the workings aim at me, to empower certain traits that i need to have to lead this business successfully and see it through to a major exit in a few years. For the rest of the workings i let the spirits to do their own and work directly on situations, away from my understanding.

Would i summon a demonic entity to drop a suitcase of cash in my front door? No i wouldn’t. Not because i think that such thing won’t work, but rather for the reason that i know (through experience) real wealth is appreciated and for that sustained in the long run, through strife.

1 Like

Zeus- you used the phrase “artificial reality”. The western, science minded part of me want s to vomit. But I also want to learn. What do you mean by that phrase?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you seem to be looking for that one spell, or ritual that will make you instantly wealthy, now and forever. Perform that spell or ritual, and you’ll never have to work again? I don’t know anyone that’s ever been successful with that. If anyone has been, they’re not talking.

Yes, you can manifest smaller amounts of money for immediate needs. Hell, sometimes it happens unintentionally. But for sustained wealth, Zeus hit the nail on the head. It takes work. Constantly. And not just magickal work, but mundane work as well. The magick augments the mundane. You have to create a physical channel for that wealth to flow through. Zeus does it by practicing magick AND being an entrepreneur. He compliments his physical, mundane work with magick. He creates, and maintains, a channel for the wealth to manifest through his physical actions. This is what it takes. If you don’t have the drive, energy, and motivation to put into it that he does, you won’t get the results he does, and you should probably just give up on creating wealth through magick. It’s no different than doing a working for a better job and then just waiting for some company to randomly pick your name from a phone book and call you and offer you a job. You have to take physical actions to make it happen.

That is a whole different can of worms right there jboy.

Let’s just say that something is increasingly occupying the minds of more and more people that are venturing into emerging technologies. Our world appears increasingly artificial, a construct of; i would dare to say; consciousness existing outside ours.

Is it far fetched? Yes and any science pragmatist would want to vomit. Yet, indications of such paradigm are accumulating fast.
The strongest indication is that no matter what, we cannot prove (with known science) that this theory is wrong. We can’t even theorize against such notion.

More interestingly, the statistical chance is 1 in 5 to be true. Some say that with the evolution of the quantum microprocessor (which is in R&D phase), this chance will jump to over 65%.

But the whole thing goes a lot deeper than that and it’s much more complex that to simply say that we live in a matrix.