Magick and finding work

Hey heres a good one i dont think is addressed well enough.

Have you used magick to find work? If so how did you do it without obsessing?

I say without obsessing because when you look for work you can’t help but obsess because you have to keep applying for other jobs.

This would be a great one to answer. Andddddd go.

1 Like

The point is to not obsess over the magick done. You can throw yourself onto the grind of job hunting all ya want. The ritual is you basically telling the cosmos “look i already have this job catch everyone else up to speed.”

As to magick that can help with this an planetary evocation of the energies of mercury(business,commerce) and the moon(security) hence job security would be good for this. Another would be venus(money,income) and mercury to cast for a new job for income. Either would give ya the effect of finding the job though combining them may be best.

I’d recommend doing a divination before hand though to see which of the 3 options is best for the given situation.

2 Likes

Are you implying when you apply for a job you accept you already have it? Does that not get cancelled out as you continue applying for other jobs

I was contemplating this myself today, not so much the lust for results, but using magick while doing the physical motions to get the wheel turning a bit.

Ive found two things to be beneficial,

1. Masturbating with the fantasy of your boss saying your contract is renewed (it worked … got renewed twice, though he did seem sort of creeped out whenever I would talk to him)
  2. Handing a person a resume or application, then imagining them saying youre hired, while staring at the tarot key X.
5 Likes

After that I let it go . knowing my will would be done. Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would a divination per job application be more efficient I wonder?
As in asking tarot, will I get this job if I apply for it?
Tarot deck, “Yes” “no” “maybe” “the knight of swords says such and such about pride” :grin:

1 Like

Wrong subject matter. The idea of letting go and not obsessing has to do with the specific ritual done because of the Certainty that it is already yours, your just waiting for the outcome to catch up. In this case to get a job. AFTER you have already done the magick you go back to the task of going out and looking for a job as hard as you want.

No clue never tried, i was talking about divination as to which energies would be more efficient in bringing about the most profitable outcome.

2 Likes

No, because divination shows a probable outcome not a certain one. You could get a “yes” answer, and apply, but due to something or someone, you do not get the job. All it takes it the smallest nudge to change an outcome, and when you are dealing with people, even divination won’t give you all the answers because people can change their minds faster than you can read the outcome. If you don’t bother to apply to a job that got a “no” answer, you will never learn to capitalize on opportunity. Even magick doesn’t guarantee a sure thing, and you can always use magic to try and turn that “no” into a “yes.”

3 Likes

Damon Brand has a book called the Magical Job Seeker that might be of use to you. The Gallery of Magick stuff has a good reputation on here, though it uses angels not demons.

1 Like

I am looking for a better job but I thought this would be a good informational post for all the newcomers who ask over and over.

2 Likes

I am also planing on doing magic spell to get me a job. I am very desperate to find one. I believe also King Belial can help. But I never worked with him or any other spirit just yet. So probably he won’t help me…
He might help you @Mapachtli

1 Like

I highly recommend Jason Miller’s book Financial Magick. It has some planetary sigils that are very useful and one of them is specifically for finding a job, and can be subtly placed on your resume.

4 Likes

I can’t work with belial for a while after the slap he gave me @KingOfHearts616. Lol

2 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t know :hushed:

1 Like

You should read my journal “prynces journal” my current work and updates are about employment

1 Like

Damon Brand has a book addressing this exact subject:

3 Likes

LOL I mentioned that book 7 posts up. Didn’t think to link to it though. :+1:

Book bought, performed first two, will update by next Friday

1 Like

Sorry to necro this, it seemed the appropriate topic for my inquiry.

Was thinking of evoking a demon and petitioning them to help a friend with their job hunting, but not sure what demon would help?
It’s not so much a petition for wealth, but for work/employment

try demon connected with the occupation your friend would like to work