Magick and confidence - Things to boost your power

As i have understood many magicks have to do with your confidence, that you are sure of yourself and that you can get the results. Well i decided if its okay? to make this thread for any magical and mundane tips for boosting that confidence - and also what to avoid.

And for overall talk of it anyways.

Like for what i have discovered for myself is that a song of music can either give me a huge boost in confidence and feeling of self power. But also can take it all away from me for a moment, like some song that reminds of insecure and confusing times - it can get me really confused.

That is an interesting example at least for me, because such thing as musical song awakens so many emotions in myself. I’m not sure if anyone else has this? but in me it triggers many past/new emotion - and i guess it could be somehow used magically?

Also any tips to avoid the negative feelings such things can make, and only get the positives to empower yourself?

• This is not meant to be thread only about songs, music just happens to be very important for me personally… And i guess for that reason in linked to everything in my brains. I hope i can find ways to use it for my power instead of losing it.
1 Like

Music has worked for me before too.
When I was working with Belial I listened to a lot of The Black Dahlia Murder.
My favorite songs to get me amped was Carbonized In Cruciform and Blood In The Ink which contains the lyrics
"When Lord Belial,your name he calls,conquer or waller in defeat!BLOOD IN THE INK!"

MAN that song still pumps me the fuck up!

PS:If you’re into heavy metal check out the album “Ritual” by those guys.The title says it all.

MK

2 Likes

I will, i’m in to Black Metal,Death Metal,Folk Metal,Rap,Pop… Many kinds of music - but i look like a metal guy.

I usually listen “Behemoth - At the left hand ov god” for fast feeling of power. But there are many songs that work.

Ov Fire and Void just sounds like some shit is about to go down. Love that track.

K, lol now this is transforming into a thread about Behemoth the band, while the goal is to become a behemoth ourselves XD

But you are right its a good track!

The music I’ve worked with has been for group rituals in more celebration type rites, usually something without lyrics that has instrumentals.

I want to throw a question, that does someone feel like some specific food would boost their powers? and some food would lessen them?

I’ve been a huge fan of Behemoth for a long time. And yes their music is great for energy and confidence. I especially like this verse in At The Left Hand Ov God:

“O Snake
Thou art God
Coiled underneath my throne with thee
I reunite
With blood we make this covenant
Myself I redefine
Look in and above
There is more than the flesh
Look careful and thou may see
The unextinguished flame
The nectar of thy rage
I taste from the cup of fornication”

But anyway. For myself the positivity comes from the unknown. What I can explore and discover. I love finding out new things and doing research. And (ultimately) obtain and use. Which then leads to things you didn’t think were real or possible before.

Eating steak boosts mine, ideally cooked very rare so the inside’s still red. This is directly opposite some people who seem to thrive on a vegan or Hindu-style lacto-vegetarian diet (which I ate for years myself). This shift happened before I started working with demons btw.

Junk processed food (anything beige, starchy and greasy) makes me feel crap so I avoid it like the plague, I also got way better in every way when I eliminated gluten from my diet, if you search “sub clinical gluten intolerance” you’ll see how insidious it is.

There’s an exercise in the book Nine Doors Of Midgard where you use magickal imagination to structure a “magickal self” which is you, as a perfected self who has the attributes you most desire - you visualise it, give it a name that may be your pre-existing magickal name, step into it saying “I, (insert name)” with your arms held up like the Rune Algiz. You step back out saying “I, regular-name” at the end of each working.

That’s similar to an NLP technique where you imagine a perfect or happy (or rich) you, imagine the colours, the scent, see the clothes they wear and how their posture changes etc., and then step into them for a while.

I’ve done both and they’re very useful. :slight_smile:

When I was younger, I typically gave out rituals geared towards communing with primordial darkness. Approaching this from a scientific manner, I wouldn’t tell them what to expect and simply request details on the experience. Similar results provided psychological reinforcement…especially when they described the same figure and personality.

So…flaunt your skills by providing services to others so that their feedback feeds into your ego.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:1, topic:3680”]As i have understood many magicks have to do with your confidence, that you are sure of yourself and that you can get the results. Well i decided if its okay? to make this thread for any magical and mundane tips for boosting that confidence - and also what to avoid.

Like for what i have discovered for myself is that a song of music can either give me a huge boost in confidence and feeling of self power. But also can take it all away from me for a moment, like some song that reminds of insecure and confusing times - it can get me really confused.

That is an interesting example at least for me, because such thing as musical song awakens so many emotions in myself. I’m not sure if anyone else has this? but in me it triggers many past/new emotion - and i guess it could be somehow used magically?

Also any tips to avoid the negative feelings such things can make, and only get the positives to empower yourself?

• This is not meant to be thread only about songs, music just happens to be very important for me personally… And i guess for that reason in linked to everything in my brains. I hope i can find ways to use it for my power instead of losing it.[/quote]
    i’m using music as well.some tracks makes me feel goosebumps and then i’m ready to do anything…
    this is one of them…use it wisely.it’s powerfull

Funny Bollywood Translation (Nimbooda Nimbooda song)

(sorry for this but i couldn’t resist)this vid is hilarious

[quote=“Black Flame, post:1, topic:3680”]As i have understood many magicks have to do with your confidence, that you are sure of yourself and that you can get the results. Well i decided if its okay? to make this thread for any magical and mundane tips for boosting that confidence - and also what to avoid.

• This is not meant to be thread only about songs, music just happens to be very important for me personally… And i guess for that reason in linked to everything in my brains. I hope i can find ways to use it for my power instead of losing it.[/quote]

A man by the name of Alfred Russell Wallace is the first individual to come up with natural selection. We know that it was Charles Darwin who got the credit. When this happened, while Darwin was researching the origin of the species, Wallace was researching the origin of the mind. He is referred to by many historians as “Darwin’s moon”.

He would perform occult rituals, calling them experiments. When the people in the room all saw the same visions and apparitions, he would chronicle them believing he was finding extensions of the mind.

So, would we call these, “experiments”? Probably not, however, we can’t discount the mutual experiences of more than one person, simultaneously. So we must see these experiences as credible. If they are credible, then connections to other entities is possible. If every person does the same thing and gets the same result, then we are dealing with tangible reality that has not yet been formally investigated by science. Therefore, confidence comes in accepting the fact that you are dealing with reality.

I get hyped by most of Behemoth, Amon Amarth and then I could care less by Devildriver and the song that spiritually lifts me is that theme song of the movie Gladiator - Now we are free. It really helps with my meditation. But personally I do not think it is so much confidence as it is getting into a roll (like acting). In my days of wizardry it was taught to get into the roll of a wizard and to really feel it as you go along. I picked up that method and now use it as a black magician. It does not help much just standing there saying some shit and expect energy to work with you. This method sort of shift the energy around you to what your intentions are and plays on that.

My most powerful magick has been the times I work myself into such a frenzy things like confidence no longer exist. At that point I’m (well… more often “we”) are doing the work and there isn’t a sliver of doubt as to whether it is legit or has potential to change my perceived reality. The tools I use are generally devised to help get me hyped up enough to enter that state, after that all is good and well.

That follows my meaning

Yeah my bad, now that I read your post in detail I definitely see we’re talking about the same thing :slight_smile:

for me magick is the externalization of the inner power.a spell isn’t going to work if you don’t fuel it.punching someone hard in the face it’s the result of inner power-motive who takes place in the physical world.you’re driving your energy into your hand,and then unleashed it to your enemy’s face.if you find your self having doubts about the power of your punch,your doubts are enough to block the energy flow and you’ll get weak results.it’s like having sex and worried about your skills and if your partner is enjoying what you do.you miss all the fun and sabotage what you’re doing.
the same with magick.just do it,be there,and after that you’ll have all the time to worry if it’s going to work or not.everything on it’s time.