Magicians in Nigeria let’s connect

Hello good evening, I am a baby magician living in Nigeria, will love to connect with other magician living in Nigeria so we can discusss and share ideas.

1 Like

I see lots of people join from Nigeria every month, I hope you make some contacts. :+1:

3 Likes

Ok thanks lady Eva.

1 Like

Igwe :smile:

1 Like

Hi there!

I’m a Nigerian too but I’m not a magician.
@Illumia

2 Likes

Lol thanks… and welcome where in Nigeria do you live?

Ok bro welcome… my bro it’s been a while, how are you?

No I’m not from Nigeria. I just happen to like that phrase

Lol… ok.

What do you practice?

I am here. Abuja!

1 Like

LHP or RHP

Any coven in Nigeria? I want to join ooo

1 Like

I am in abuja too ….

You’re Welcome :nigeria:

1 Like

I am in abuja, Gwarinpa

Oh nice I am in abuja too…. Let me send you a private message

Is it true there are a lot of marine spirits in Nigeria & other African countries? Like Mami Wata

1 Like

Yea that is very true …… they are a lot of devotee here as well, they are usually associated with white, most of cloths, cars, homes etc are always white in color, the wear anklet made of bead and are very very connected to water bodies, they hardly do blood ritual ( sacrificing animals ) but they are very powerful although different water bodies varies in terms of what they accept as sacrifice but these are the basic principles …. I have had a personal experience myself during initiation ceremonies people usually get possessed when the drumming and dancing begins. I personally dances for over an hour when I got possessed and spirit said her name out loud from my mouth, it got so intense that 5 able bodied men couldn’t hold me to stop me from dancing …… I was shown the video of me dancing for hours I was very shocked.

1 Like