Magicians Being Lead To Students and Other Magickal Human Allies

I know most of us who do active energy work and magick tend to have this super charged aura about us that attracts mundanes to us and we occasionally have strangers coming up to us wanting to talk our heads off because they just feel drawn to us. Sometimes people will even say to me “I apologize if I’m bugging you but I just felt the need to talk to you and I don’t know why”, hippie new age types will tell me “It’s your aura, it’s very strong and I picked up on it when I started to walk by you so I decided to sit down and have a chat.” and sometimes wiccans and satanists (the ones who practice magick) will flat out say “Either you’re a witch or a sorcerer of some sort because I can feel it, we can always seek out our own kind.”

Since I have been teaching people publicly, yeah I do get an occasional straggler that just wants to ask me several questions because they liked what I had to say and just wanted further clarification on a particular subject I was teaching about. But here lately, I have had a few people reach out to me and they will say something like:

“Hi Raven, to be honest with you I just stumbled across your (blog or channel) today and I have only read one of your blog entries (or watched one of your videos) so far and I haven’t even really looked around yet to see what other topics you discuss but for some reason I felt a very stronge urge to contact you and I’m not sure why but I simply cannot ignore the urge to email you so here it is, any idea why?”

And I will just humor them because sometimes a person is lead to me for a good reason, usually when someone emails me on the fly like that I quickly discover that they are on a very very similar path to mine but just earlier on and need someone with similar beliefs who can teach them things they need to know to continue walking that particular path. I have literally ended up taking on 3 students of my own as a result of weird occurances like this and one of them, feels like they were lead to me by their own intution and just sensed me out. Someone I’d never even spoken to before just started emailing me the other morning and we talked off and on and sure enough, similar beliefs and paths.

The others were lead to me by an entity that both of us are close to and will literally say, King Paimon or Lucifer told me I needed to contact you because you can help me, that you like to teach and you know about some of the things I’m struggling with. Usually, they end up possessing knowledge about something I’m rusty with so we both end up learning from one another. Does anyone else ever have people they don’t know contacting them out of the blue and feeling drawn to you and later finding out they have a lot in common with you, or literally having a person say this entity told me to contact you and you later confirmed that the entity did in fact send that person your way?

It’s just so strange how the spirits lead us to other people, and them to us, because the spirit knows that you both possess skills that both parties can benefit from. Just goes to show you how much the spirits you work with know the very fibers of your existence and how to help you and without asking them for anything they just out of the blue say, here go teach her this, tell her I sent you, and she can teach you that in return.

RavensAscent-I think that even the interaction that you and I have had on here as been guided.

You’re probably right about that. Sometimes Lucifer and King Paimon will send people my way to learn new things, and many times these people will message me and flat out say, this entity told me to contact you and I will have had the same conversation with that particular entity the night before telling me to teach that person.

Yeah I hear what you’re saying Raven. It’s interesting for sure, like attracts like I guess.

With me though I find that strangers either completely bend over backwards to help me and get close to me or they completely fucking hate me (and I’m a pretty normal quiet guy in public). These people also resent the people that are attracted to me.

There’s literally no inbetween, it’s one or the other lol which makes life a rollercoaster sometimes…

Try pulsing different colours through your aura, until you get the desired effect - you can control this stuff if you find the right energies to project. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Seeker, post:4, topic:7370”]Yeah I hear what you’re saying Raven. It’s interesting for sure, like attracts like I guess.

With me though I find that strangers either completely bend over backwards to help me and get close to me or they completely fucking hate me (and I’m a pretty normal quiet guy in public). These people also resent the people that are attracted to me.

There’s literally no inbetween, it’s one or the other lol which makes life a rollercoaster sometimes…[/quote]I am a very strong believer that we encounter the people we have loved/hated the most in past lives. Absolutely nothing else could describe the inexplicable and profound connections I have with certain people or the reasons some people seem to hate others so much for absolutely no reason at all.

Very well could be the person who hates you the most, you killed them or fucked them over big time in another life or vice versa. I would say the only way to completely get rid of the people who hate you or who you hate or what not is to sever the psychic connection you might have with these people

@Lady Eva; Yeah I’ve experimented with this in the past. You can mimic someones energy until they’re no longer a threat for example. But I’m soooo stubborn its like, I think to myself “Why the fuck should I change my energy in order fit in” Lol I’m my own worst enemy sometimes, but thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: I may try this again soon.

@DevilDoll; I’m not surprised that I murdered them in a past life, they’re fuckin assholes! lmao

I know what you mean, sometimes I meet a person and just experience a profound hatred for them even though I know nothing about them, or meet someone and feel like we’ve known each other forever. There is usually a reason for this, I also believe that we are connected with these people in some way, either now or in the past, in good or bad ways.