Magician Meet Up

I would love to start a meet and greet. If this hasn’t already been started I think it would be a great way to add a person to your group or meet fellow magicians. I made an excel sheet - add your username and your zip code. Once the list gets longer - you can see who lives near you by the people closest to your name in Column A.

good call. I added my info. Maybe this can be pinned somewhere?

[quote=“AlucardTepesh, post:1, topic:6405”]I would love to start a meet and greet. If this hasn’t already been started I think it would be a great way to add a person to your group or meet fellow magicians. I made an excel sheet - add your username and your zip code. Once the list gets longer - you can see who lives near you by the people closest to your name in Column A.

Cool idea, though i tried clicking on the link and it wasn’t available.

You are new to this forum, like brand new so how do we know this is legit and you are not some crazy christian looking to start tracking magicians down to go hang and burn them? Just an honest question, you never know who you can trust these days and yeah I could do a divination on this or ask a spirit about this but it wouldn’t be very productive of my time so it’s easier to just ask you flat out, what exactly are your goals for this magician database?

Yeah, not everyone loves magicians, especially not self-proclaimed black magicians.

Some people would quite love a list of this nature to vent their hatred, and remember folks that this list can be viewed and DL’d by anyone who reads this forum, AND people who hate our kind do read here - so exercise caution if you decide to sign up, use disposable e-mail addresses, etc.

I’m not going to try and police this but I’m not inclined to sticky it or do anything like that either, which may give people the impression it’s an “official” kind of thing. Do what you want and meet with who you want, but stay safe.

RavensAscent and Lady Eva raise good points. Magic-related forums are not immune to trolls and scammers; it may even be said that magic-related forums tend to draw trolls and scammers. This forum is unfortunately not an exception.

AlucardTepesh, it might help if you tell us about you first. Please post an intro in the intro thread; it’s a forum rule after all. This may assuage concerns and promote transparency.

Still, this being the internet and a magic-related forum, caveat emptor everyone.

Ah very good points. I myself am actually very wary of prosecution. The document that I made only ask for zip code and username - contact details are for the brave. I put up my personal email and anyone who has KIK messenger can often remain anonymous. Technically if every member had a KIK - it would be a fabulous anonymous way to communicate.
As the list grows - you will be able to check the list, see the website username and who is local to you, see their post, and then contact them privately through the website and/or their contact details. At least that’s the idea I had.
I made it because I’ve never met anyone into dark magic - and I really want to. People are into “white” magic I’ve met and I have no patience for that. I’m very solution oriented and when ever I see a way to improve something - I say it. I just posted my bio (thank you Lady Eva for the reminder) - but I’m welcome to messages/emails etc for any questions. I’m definitely a newcomer to actual “magick”. Only experience I have is with the whole “projective” thinking (The Secret, Your Wish is Your Command, etc). Very eager to read EoE book. That’s definitely going to be my birthday present for next week to myself.
If anyone has a better way to post the link to the document where it possibly more private? Please advise. But I figure as manager of the document - people can attack me all they want for being a black magician - I’m used to it. I get it all the time because I’m a magician (cards tricks and such). I need test subjects for real magick<3

I live near Sydney, Australia.

I’ve met with a couple of regulars here, and if anyone else is around the area (and yes, I’m willing to travel), feel free to hit me up.

Anyone looking to rape and / or murder me… well, I can pretty much guarantee you wouldn’t be able to.

Of course, if you ask politely enough, I may just let you :wink:

-Tj