Magician dating a Christian?

Can your children be friends with white children?

1 Like

I don’t get jewish rabbi vibe from the big L at all amigo but good and evil are just human distinctions and based case by case on perception/perspective ect…

not in this day and age haha they don’t want us having white children at all anymore :wink:

this was my reply to telgega but it didn’t show up first time as a reply haha :sweat_smile:

Turns out the girl was possessed.

The ironic thing is, there are Christians that practice magic and evocate demons. You don’t have to have a specific religion to do so actually.

Ask your girlfriend what she thinks about magic and similar topics. See where it goes.

1 Like

Didn’t work for me as the Xian had depression and his vicar convinced him that having me around was the worst thing for him. Apparently the couple that pray together stay together…

Well then, make sure magick is alright with her before things get too serious and can’t be undone. If you really want to blend in then what is not blended yet? You practice something other than xtianity? If so drop that and keep the magick and other practices which are not strictly religious in nature. If she is okay with all but the religion then maybe you both can work something out, if the relationship is to be permanent, you can see her children in her eyes and all that sookie stuff? :wink: By sook I mean romance. Are you soul mates and if not does it matter to you enough to make changes or move on?!
You seem to be at a crossroads in your life. Make the most of this! Choose wisely.

You sure can try, but on the surface it doesn’t look promising. If your occult activities are a big part of your life and form a fundamental part of your outlook, it can be difficult for a typical xtian to understand and accept. My ex wasn’t even hardcore Christian, he was just someone born into it and never bothered exploring. However, his roots had instilled in him fixed ideas of morality, sin and duality. It didn’t work out, obv.

I think it all depends if she’s worth having to pretend to be Christian for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Yes unheathy. Moreso for her than for you since you’ve already claimed you won’t change for her. A real lasting relationship requires more understanding and openess than such stagnant rigidity. You’ll likely break her heart.

Relationship has ended!!
Not the right mix :joy:

3 Likes