Magician dating a Christian?

Ok so i have a question lol.
Im the magician and im dating a Christian can this work lol???
A little more detail…
So she is hardcore Christian, she knows that im not and never intend of becoming one and i have made it very clear i will not be!
I have been speaking to hear for a while now and although i do have feelings for her i have another intention and that is to blend in as a “normal” so socitey sees me not as the mage but a Christian with a normal family blah blahhh.
Would this be unhealthy whats your thoughts people??

2 Likes

not a great idea for you long term. if shes a serious christian, she WILL have problems with you summoning beelzebub in your living room. And women change their minds very often. Shes okay with it now…but once she locks you down, things can change

14 Likes

That depends on you and them, how open you are or are not with them about your practice. How much drama could devolop long term as a result of friction ect. I reached a point awhile back i dont generally give a damn about what the majority of people think of me. At this moment i think the only people in my life who have no clue about my practice are my coworkers since some of them are actively religious i am dont want the drama that would possibly result.

6 Likes

do what you gotta, if you want to slam her and blend in then blend away dude haha :wink: it’s only unhealthy if it becomes so, does she know you do magick or would she call you a devil worshipper and attack you with holy water and a cross?

3 Likes

Yeaah dude i here you!
Not a very good idea is it lol.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Well she wont have sex before marrige and me third leg aint that patient!!
Hahaaaa
Hmmm i think she would call me the devil that wouldnt be a bad compliment though :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well i for sure would not be able to practice anything infront of her mediation at the most!
Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

dude I enjoy this as a hypothetical scenario it is humerous but it’s probably not a good path if she is that way inclined, marraige will leave you flat broke when she snaps her fingers and once youv had kids with a lunatic you then have kids with a lunatic untill you or they all die, find a better lifepartner or single it out and just bang until you have your path more set, assuming she can’t be talked out of christianity

by lunatic in this context i mean christian but the same applies to muslims and jews as well, not a fan of the 3 cults of abraham

2 Likes

Man thats one thing thats been crawling up my back, having children dammm i wanna teach my little seads the art! Can you imagine that grampa joe would be taking the kids to Sunday school!
I resonate deeply - about that just gonna get the jig jig on and then wait for the path to roll out :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful sentiment haha thats it man ultimate honour, teaching the ways to yer sprouts. I hope to one day acheive the same if the world isn’t torn apart by war and machinery haha :sweat_smile: :sunny:

3 Likes

ultimate worldy i should say

Hi everyone, I was a Christian and I’m new here. I want to be a Magician learning to know the Ancients. I’m tired of Dogma’s and things that I discovered are untrue. So I think for 2 years I’m reading watching videos about this path and I truly am beginning to get very excited. So you never know, maybe she will see the light to ;-). Just watch and see if it works. I’m dating a Muslim woman and I am telling her that the deities who have been blasphemed in the bible are being pushed in this view by man and a very old book written by man. I’m in the same situation. Let’s see what happens. She doesn’t like my drinking and smoking sigars :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah man respect :grin:
We got a long way to go…
But hopefully people like us we make the stand worth while.

2 Likes

The path should be the most important thing in our lives. It’s above all relationships or friendships.
If you become serious with her, she will restrict you.
Be careful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wise words Zeela, Thankyou.

2 Likes

Why even date hardcore Christians in the first place? Christianity is one of my biggest turn offs. Agnostics, pagans, Satanists, and Occultists are your best bet.

10 Likes

I imagine corrupting them and breaking their limitations would be so satisfying. :smiling_imp: :blush:

2 Likes

If they’re fundies defo no lol. If they lean on the more spiritual side of christian maybe but again there near the fluffy white light side so will be difficult.

3 Likes

Isn’t evil and good just a perception? Is there really evil and good?

Jesus = 444
Lucifer = 444

Same guy? Pretty sure they are the same guy.

2 Likes