Magical School?

The point of grimoires is that it’s a list of Spirits that won’t try to kill you as well as instructions on how to avoid getting killed while making the most of what you have. Improvisation is good, but it’s still necessary sometimes to follow the advice of someone who has done it before.

2 Likes

In my country there was a old magick store, I used to visit regulars woul enter the secret temple room in the back and were taught by a very old witch.

I went there and join their secret order this is only one of the many secret lodges I joined a lot of them are a load of shit.

Filled with rules and various stages of rank a lot of them won’t share with you until you spend various years and their tutelage.

3 Likes

Spirits aren’t spatiotemporally limited, though, right? So if they can appear wherever and whenever they want, why would it matter what neighborhood you live in?

There are gateways. Location matters. Some places are more aligned with certain energies than others.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. I can see how it’d be easier to contact certain currents in specific places as opposed to others. It wouldn’t be impossible, though, to create a gateway or make the atmosphere in your current location more conducive to the spirits you want to contact, no? I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you know what you’re doing, it should be possible to contact and call any kind of spirit to you instead of having to travel to them.

1 Like

Precisely. I was just talking about Blind Evocation where you ring up whatever Spirit is in your immediate area. I linked a video on a thread today that talks all about gateways and sinkholes. It’s on EA’s Channel.

Ah, that sounds interesting. Do you have a link or name for the video? Tried to skim through your recent posts but didn’t see anything.

1 Like

@Nyxifer

2 Likes

Excellent, much appreciated sir!

1 Like

@Nyxifer You are welcome.

Knock yourselves out…

Perfectly possible to get MA in Witchcraft and Magick.

Yale do courses as well.

1 Like

Yes. I go online to the brotherhood of eternal light :slight_smile: its a Qabbalistic school :slight_smile: and their is the temple of witchcraft made by Christophe penzack and the university of metaphysical science :slight_smile: hopes this helps

1 Like

Well so there are actual magical schools :smiley: Hopefully I get invited to one… Thanks for the info guys :+1:

3 Likes