Magical imagination

For those of you that are able to project an image in front of you such that it actually takes on an energetic 3D form with texture and “substance” with a very ghostly overlay of the details and colors. Akin to a near mirage type of a look, I need some advice. I can evoke just fine but as I am going through the evocation course again and the first part is about the magical imagination. Imagining a lamp, getting into the theta state and seeing the outline of it. Is it just practice or is there some special technique? I haven’t really practiced but thought I would ask here first because I skipped all of that when I started.

2 Likes

You just have to meditate and practice more. What I know that helps me get into the right state of mind is some mugwart tea, some mint tea, green tea, black tea, and coffee. I like to brew a few together for the best results.

2 Likes

I have never been able to properly get into theta-gamma but I can sneak peek into the astral at will. My best advice would be to look at an object and then recreate it on the wall. Or on the floor in front of you. Dont bother with the sync for now just do it in your normal waking state.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

If you can open a sigil that’s the theta state. Imo absolutely essential if you want to be powerful.