Magical coincidence?

So a couple of interesting things i would like to share… re magical experience.

I tried some sigil magic as a test when i first started getting deeper and more practical in magick, as the test it was to find the girl of my dreams or something along those lines as I can not remember exactly but like i say along those lines (i know i know) made the sigil and did everything as you are supposed to.

This sigil was made sometime in the summer around July, for a long time i have been having a very bad dry spell with women, no dates etc i mean it was quite bad believe me.

Anyhow, sometime after the sigil ritual was done a few certain events or coincidence happened that changed the game BIG TIME

Come January, I’ve seemed to of achieved a complete 360 and now more like mr Casanova!!

I have been getting so many phone numbers and dating so many hot chicks that i have to literally turn a lot of them down… and i wish i was kidding!

Effects of magic coincidence?

well… I am not sure if i have met my dream girl just yet but I am meeting a lot of dream girls!

Another story, not to long ago i was at a friends, and this guys walks into there house and is a friends of there’s, but this guy ends up being very rude and unpolite to me, i was calm and ignored the guy as he was pretty drunk i think but when i left i was raging, i wanted to to kill this guy i wanted to hurt him and all that i could think of was using magick to make something happen to him, the will and rage was so strong at that time, i went looking into what kind of ritual to do etc and was planning of doing the ritual to see if i could make something happen to him…

Well… after a while i kind of changed my mind and instead of getting all negative i just thought about him befriending me and us getting along etc lol i just imagined or visualized it for the most part.

Well a couple weeks later i bump into him again in the same place, and he was much more kind aand polite haha put it that way.

I now hear that he has killed himself, however i have heard he was suffering from depression for a long time.

Now some interesting things to point is that i never actually ended up doing a ritual to have harm to him but my focus was quite intense initially to do this and recently i have read that the preparation mode of doing a ritual or magick has a lot to do with the effect…

so is it possible that his suicide was an effect of my intense thought about him being hurt or dead so to speak.

Weird but thought it was interesting so thought would share my experiences.

Definitely, most magic is about focusing the will the affect the world. There is nothing inherently powerful about a sigil, it is your focused will that gives it power.

So, when you were in a rage and you were intently focusing on his death, you did a ritual right there and sent your will out into the world and you cursed him to death.

And cursing someone to death is actually quite the feat of will, I guess if he was already depressed than it would’ve been much easier, but cursing someone to death is usually very difficult because your will for his death must be greater than his will to live. So…congratz?

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:7117”]Definitely, most magic is about focusing the will the affect the world. There is nothing inherently powerful about a sigil, it is your focused will that gives it power.

So, when you were in a rage and you were intently focusing on his death, you did a ritual right there and sent your will out into the world and you cursed him to death.

And cursing someone to death is actually quite the feat of will, I guess if he was already depressed than it would’ve been much easier, but cursing someone to death is usually very difficult because your will for his death must be greater than his will to live. So…congratz?[/quote]

I dunno what to think… I’m baffled at how i managed to do that. If it was my doing… crazy shit.

haha, don’t worry too much. It goes along with his will. That is why it happened.

From personal experience I now for certain that half the bullshit ritual tools are not nessasary. I would say a circle and triangle help but I have def evoked without anything but me universe and said entity. Scrying mirror??? How about closed eyes in a dark room it’s all immersion with will, belife and some prior success u can create and destroy anything u are the operator u are the God. Know this and u can be evoking invoking casting spells and whatnot while riding ur bike thru a park lol.

I assume doing this would be just visualizing the event or outcome you would like to happen? that would be the ritual correct?

I assume doing this would be just visualizing the event or outcome you would like to happen? that would be the ritual correct?[/quote]

No not visualizing just getting in the state you need to be in they visualize themselves to you. You need energy to pull them thru the vail

Coincidence, I agree with the others, it takes A LOT of extreme concentration and will to kill someone with your thought,s just thinking a few mean thoughts towards him is not going to be enough to harm him because like you said, you didn’t even do a ritual. I’d be willing to bet that his drinking was probably the cause, sounds like he had a lot of depression underneath the surface and was drinking to ease his pain so he was probably already contemplating suicide for a while. Just my opinion.