Magical census

This is a link to a survey that will take seconds to fill out

This is the second part to the survey, the Data from these surveys will be used to develop new ritual methods

1 Like

Could you please give a full description here that doesn’t require using the Google link?

Privacy policy, what data is colected (eg, IP address, decicew type and location, etc) as well as where it will be published.

If people are logged into any Google service and click that, it may register permanently on their account.

Cheers. :+1:

I don’t know about any IP address being collected it’s not my survey, I’m just helping spread it around because I thought it was a cool idea but if the links are against the rules I can take it down

It’s not, but Google track who uses their services so it would be helpful if you can paste in the privacy policy from the survey please? :smiley:

And also who is doing it, and why?

1 Like

We collect information to provide better services to all our users — from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which YouTube videos you might like. The information Google collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
When you’re not signed in to a Google Account, we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re using. This helps us do things like maintain your language preferences across browsing sessions.
And a reddit user by the name of u/Ulzer is collecting the data to come up with new chaos magic ritual methods

1 Like