Magical beings, are they real? Demons, born? Created?

People summon demons,gods and other entities but have any of you summoned a fairy, mermaid whatevers in the magical being category.
Couldn’t such beings be as real as any other entity?
If you think that such beings are real, what are your thoughts on that?
And if you don’t believe that they’re real, why don’t you?

I’ve been thinking about demons and their life. Like Duke Sallos, King Paimon and other demons.
Were they born somehow? Were they created? Why if so? Why do they like to help humans? Since Duke Sallos helps with relationships and such did he have a relationship before that didn’t work out and that’s why he helps people in that particular area?
What if King Paimon doesn’t help with love matters because he had his heart broken?

(These are just some thoughts of mine) I’m wondering if you have any of your own thoughts and theories around these subjects?

3 Likes

Meditate child. Your answers will come. Yes they are all real. Yes to all your questions IMO. But MEDITATE

1 Like

i asked to one of the demons that i speaked for days who created you and he angry said -ghhhhowww that someone created me i came from the infinity nobody created me- somesay lilith is the mother of all the demons other say satan create them, actually nahema told me that satan created her,but however i was speaking with lilith about gods and she told me that they are the highest gods known between them selfs in other words they believe that someone else is at higher tier of god and they create the gods known to them, also there are many gods unknown to the human race and about fairies and that nahema told me that i better consider life as i am because there is a lot of life forms unimaginable to the human race. this is what they told me consider they may be lying or something

3 Likes

A number of us here have worked with the Fae. If you summon a mermaid you will get a mermaid spirit. But some of these also exist not just in spirit but in flesh, and some in between the two.

As for the demons, I won’t speak for them.

3 Likes

To me it all exists but as to who created who or if it’s all just in our heads, does it matter? I love the idea of thinking and discovering but concentrating on who is the top tear takes too much away from just pushing out and seeing for ourselves.
If we did find out would it become like Yahweh?

I feel, there’s nothing wrong with questioning and seeking but always hold true to what works and enjoying your existence.

2 Likes

Yes of course, it’s just interesting to read what others think or if they have their own theories or answers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you yourself worked with such beings?
This is vety interesting to read about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I worked closely with the Fae years ago, and still feel twinges of their energy. Their reputation is very accurate to their temperament and demeanor, so you can use their own logic to work in your favor. They appreciate cleverness, but there is a fine line between being clever and being an asshole. And that they will not tolerate.

2 Likes

I work with Morrigan’s fae aspect, Aine. Also Fae Dragons. Their really interesting to work with.

2 Likes

lol so true.

2 Likes

I don’t have a final answer, but there is a terrific philosophical debate about what is real that brings hardcore materialists into the fray.

1 Like