Magic to impact world issues

Hi, I know that most of us perform magic for our own gains and interests. But, has anyone performed them to impact world or local issues like terrorism? I am curious to know since a lot of people here seem adept at this field I’m wondering if anyone has done something to “contribute” to our society or whatever reason they could possibly have.

No. I would like to but I know that my power alone is not enough to impact such a change. I would need to form a group of several dozen magicians to make something like this happen. And you also have to keep in mind, most of the issues that are harming the world these days are caused by government agencies that could care less about us or our survival, they only care about themselves and their rich families. So most of them are the reason for such things that need to be fixed, either that, or they know how to change it but they refuse to because again, they are only fixated on themselves, their wealth, and their greedy desires.

I imagine many of the people we would need to target to make such a change, probably are involved with the occult in some way or if they are not, they probably have magicians on stand by that will do as they ask, so certain people would need be to targeted by several magicians at once to make a change because they may have a few magicians on their side that will counter attack anything we send their way, if even it’s only something as a simple as trying to change their mind for the greater good of all. Because people like that, have no empathy for others. They would rather make money and hurt people, than to help people and make less money.

There have been a few threads about this in the past, if you search for various terms, I think a lot of people on here do their own stuff as they see fit (I know I do, aloing with my partner) but since we all have different ideas about what’s desirable and so on, with one exception that I’m aware of, so far there’s not been a concerted group working on the issue.

I think getting one’s own house and life in order is far more important than worrying about this, and highly recommend that approach for most people!

But here are some threads about it fwiw:

Magick To Solve World Problems

ISIS troops under threat of flesh-eating bacteria. Leraje’s business proposal

Protection Request for Pamela Geller

Curse the Muslim Radicals

PUTIN and the posibility of a TERMO NUKLEAR WAR LET"S STOP IT

I want to go for the big one, insane I know big, very big

My personal note on this subject is that sometimes an action in the world that appears undesirable is the catalyst for a desirable counter-action, often one that changes the world in a way that would be impossible if the first thing hadn’t happened.

Like many other mages and healers, I attempted to prevent the 2003 Gulf War and was told directly that it was somehow necessary and even essential to humanity’s evolution, so while that’s UPG and feel free to ignore it, these situations are seldom as simple at the spiritual level, as they may seem.

I would advise against wading into anything like this without established and trusted spiritual allies to warn you of any pitfalls and to prevent you wasting time and energy tilting at windmills, or maybe even risk setting back the evolution of humanity later, just to avoid a little bloodshed now. JMO though. :slight_smile:

Not saying anything deffinitive on the topic in question, but on that note, one may observe that Hitlers genocide is directly responsible for modern day Israels existence.

Good point, also, Hitler was inspired to his first actions of mass murder, the T4 program to kill disabled Germans, by the eugenics programs already active in the USA, northern Europe including Norway and Sweden, and the general drive towards eliminating undesirable traits that was the vogue at the time.

This should never be forgotten when Hitler is painted as some unique freak of evil, while the rest of the world and its leaders of that era are shown as angels.

In fact he was simply being a bit more thorough in his eugenics ideals, and a bit less subtle, than what the rest of the world (including India, Brazil, Japan, and China - this wasn’t a European thing) were already doing, and in many cases had been doing since the end of the last century.

Slightly off-topic but when we see a single “evil” that we think can be removed and all will be well, in fact there’s a tangled web of cause and effect behind it, and the effects it will also cause are seldom known to us.

Eugenics remains an ethical minefield but the earliest versions, which usually involved forced sterilisation based on pseudoscience, were rightfully shunned by most nations after WW2 and disabled adults and children recognised as human beings with a basic right to life and dignity.

I see the honor in this but it would have little to no impact on the world we live in today. The scum of this Earth are like weeds, you pull one and two more will pop up.

Aside from this it’s a bit egotistical to think that yours or anyone’s vision for the world would be suitable for others. One man’s heaven is another man’s hell. Now I have nothing against this train of thought because I’ve pondered it a lot and I often ask myself is this world fair or is there such a thing called equality. I guess it comes down to perspective.

I personally think everything is the way it should be in our personal universes. These perceived threats and worldly concerns are cosmic tricks in place, designed to hinder us from our ascent to Godhood. The world as we know it is made up of complimenting forces but the “reality matrix” wants us to see otherwise. It want’s us to see the world with envious eyes divided between haves and have-nots, order and chaos, ect. ect.

But the important thing is you don’t have to interpret the world like this because you, yourself are a living God or Goddess. The things most people worry about that the t.v. or social media says shouldn’t concern you because your life is right in front of you. I feel like the “elite” want us to stay in a state of fear or paranoia because it makes us more susceptible to influence. The things you do in your personal universe are all that should concern you. Everything has purpose for you, “good” or “bad”, they key is to learn from these things on your journey and not let them consume you. If it serves you no purpose then there is no sense in carrying extra baggage. I guess all I’m saying is it’s okay not to care about these mundane things… :confused:

Furthermore, I’m not saying one shouldn’t defend themselves either. I’m just saying everything can be seen as a lesson geared towards our personal ascent. The struggle is trying to find the deeper meaning in everything that makes you feel uncomfortable or angry.

I take a specific stance on political and social issues that’s hard to define without sounding callous (which I’m not) or apathetic, which I’m also not, but I realised it’s actually similar to something quite relateable - imagine one of the many TV shows that has a real-life family living as people did in the Victorian era, or during the Civil War (US or English), or WW2.

The people involved live under the constraints of the era and many daily aspects of their lives are directly affected by that era’s political movements, social changes, or wars, but because they know it won’t affect them, they can take part but not invest themselves intensely in the situation, or get involved in identifying too much with the factions, etc.

I have a very clear vision for how I want this planet to go, based on prophecies and possibilities I was told about years ago, and many things (such as the crash of 2008) from those prophecies have already happened. Others are flourishing in the world right now.

Therefore, I both believe I know what’s happening on the global political scene, and also believe I (and the spirits I work with) have the power to steer these the way we want. And I work very hard on doing just that.

In addition, I’ve had the experience of seeing how everything in the world is connected to me personally, to the extent that the most - let’s be polite and say shadow-laden - sides of my personality are acted out in the world like shadow puppets on a big blank screen. That was kind of a headfuck, and it happened several times - and it’s been very hard to see the world in the same way ever since.

Of course it’s possible that I’m just insane, but nonetheless I’ve seen more proof than not so far, especially when I hear other people I’ve never met describe that exact same experience, and because of that I do have a feeling of observing history, and not being caught up in the maelstrom.

I feel like I already know where things are heading, and I live in my civic everyday life as though I was a participant, while really feeling like someone playing a role.

Probably crazy, but I take action in small ways on issues I care about, where I feel it makes a difference, and meanwhile work on the deeper levels, and therefore at no point feel disempowered or trapped by it all.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:6015”]I take a specific stance on political and social issues that’s hard to define without sounding callous (which I’m not) or apathetic, which I’m also not, but I realised it’s actually similar to something quite relateable - imagine one of the many TV shows that has a real-life family living as people did in the Victorian era, or during the Civil War (US or English), or WW2.

The people involved live under the constraints of the era and many daily aspects of their lives are directly affected by that era’s political movements, social changes, or wars, but because they know it won’t affect them, they can take part but not invest themselves intensely in the situation, or get involved in identifying too much with the factions, etc.

I have a very clear vision for how I want this planet to go, based on prophecies and possibilities I was told about years ago, and many things (such as the crash of 2008) from those prophecies have already happened. Others are flourishing in the world right now.

Therefore, I both believe I know what’s happening on the global political scene, and also believe I (and the spirits I work with) have the power to steer these the way we want. And I work very hard on doing just that.

In addition, I’ve had the experience of seeing how everything in the world is connected to me personally, to the extent that the most - let’s be polite and say shadow-laden - sides of my personality are acted out in the world like shadow puppets on a big blank screen. That was kind of a headfuck, and it happened several times - and it’s been very hard to see the world in the same way ever since.

Of course it’s possible that I’m just insane, but nonetheless I’ve seen more proof than not so far, especially when I hear other people I’ve never met describe that exact same experience, and because of that I do have a feeling of observing history, and not being caught up in the maelstrom.

I feel like I already know where things are heading, and I live in my civic everyday life as though I was a participant, while really feeling like someone playing a role.

Probably crazy, but I take action in small ways on issues I care about, where I feel it makes a difference, and meanwhile work on the deeper levels, and therefore at no point feel disempowered or trapped by it all.[/quote]

No worries, I think I’m crazy too because I see the world similar to this from my personal perspective. edit Btw, it feels good to be on here talking to some sane people. Lol, there’s a lack of sane people in my world.

i tried this once… “the islamic state will burn!” was my statement of intent… of course all i wound up doing was getting a buncha people set on fire by the islamic state… for now i’m gonna focus my powers on healing the earth. (currently trying to end that drought in cali)

oh, one more thing. I’m not gonna actively engage in this one for a while but I’ve heard things on the astral. the current agenda of transforming men into transsexuals is the work of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar. to get her to stop we’ve gotta get the women of the middle east out of those burkas and make them and the entire culture unafraid of a woman’s body.

Good luck with that. They are not afraid of a woman’s body, they are afraid if they see their bodies they will have unholy sexual desires and act upon them. But I don’t see why the women have to suffer and cover themselves from head to toe in 107 degree weather just because men can’t stop thinking with their penises.

I plan on working on earth healing too, mostly because it will raise the vibration of humanity as a whole. Such as pollution reduction. And 2nd I don’t wanna have as many tons of crap to deal with in the next few decades as there are already plenty of things that have stacked up already.

Plenty of people do things to impact world and local issues (I have done a few minor things myself).

I agree with LadyEva that even global things are a kind of projection of any individual - but nonetheless the “closer to home” something is, the more pertinent it is to you in that moment and IMO people and the world at large would be better served if people focused more on sorting their own lives out.

I think most people I see getting involved in larger affairs are far too trigger happy and though I know it sounds arrogant, I would say often unwise too.

We live in a world of polarity and consequently there are certain forces that need to express themselves, have full right to express themselves and will express themselves no matter what anyone does.

There are cycles that need to play out. We don’t get to have a booming economic market without a consequent bust. We don’t get uninterrupted peace without war eventually breaking out. We would like that (well, most of us) but it won’t happen. I don’t care what promises your governments make to you, they can’t legislate away these forces - that is assuming they even wanted to.

New generations come dreaming of glory, red-blooded and ready to “fight for right”…not yet acquainted first hand with the horrors of war. Mars will play them like a fiddle and they will march to every note perfectly. Jupiter will take the youth by the hand and show them all the possibilities in the world, they will innovate and markets will boom - and eventually Saturn will check the books and see none of the math adds up, pull out his scythe and chop the markets head off so it tumbles down - try again. “Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.” Neptune unleashes a mist on the world, blinding people to the truth, not letting them see what is right before their face, causing denial - allowing the rise of dangerous ideologies.

You can name these forces whatever you want, but they are quite real and all important in their own way. A magician eventually learns to at least respect them.

When most people get involved in these larger scale things they do not tend to have a long-sighted view of the issues. If you realize “Such things must come, but woe to the one through whom they come” you won’t (pointlessly) waste so much time and energy focusing on what you THINK are causes when they are just effects. There is no point destroying a puppet when the puppeteer has countless other puppets at the ready. And if it isn’t obvious - most everyone is a puppet. From street-sweeper to banker to president. I’m a puppet (or am I muppet??) If you can see it with your eyes then it’s an effect, at best a “secondary cause” but never a true cause.

But people get involved and aim at the wrong things - and as certain forces have to “have their say” often they just prolong the inevitable (and thus prolong misery). Sometimes the most compassionate thing that can be done, is to “put the poor souls out of their misery” and help the “bad things” happen as swiftly and precisely as possible. Get it over with, like ripping a band-aid off.

This is all of course (and should go without saying) JMO. I still consider it noble to want to help humanity move towards ideals.

Rawiri for what it’s worth I agree entirely with this. Looks like we are coming from similar realizations when it comes to this subject! Thanks for putting it much more eloquently than I would have.

Well if we’re truly just another simulation in a certain (reality, universe. plane, or dimension whichever.) And the source really doesn’t have an opinion and only observes all that happens, and only ensures the continuation of existence as a whole. Then that likely means that each and every reality or universe has infinite capabilities & possibilities, free will ect. Which could lead to either eternal self preservation, or eventual complete self-destruction and rebirth. Self preservation isn’t necessarily good or bad, and self-destruction and rebirth isn’t either, it’s just the way of things. To consider, or to not be considered, to create or destroy. To consider singularity or multiversal presence. And the cycle continues endlessly. But that’s JMHO.

Thanks guys for all your replies! Lady Eva, yeah I saw those threads before, but some of them actually led to more serious discussions about world events they strayed away from the main question of the OP.

Anyway, I’m not gonna do some charity work by impacting world events, lol. I’m more interested in fixing my life no matter how “selfish” that sounds. Got too much work to do in my hands. :slight_smile: