Magic: The Gathering Tarot Cards?

Right, so, this is my first time posting on here in a while, but I still love this place, and thought I should share this.

One night, when I was bored out of my mind, I looked at my seemingly bajillion Magic: The Gathering cards. I don’t know many people who play them, and so I hardly have a use for them. They’re also just very cool-looking to me.

Then I thought, what if I turned them into oracle cards? Or into tarot cards? And I sat up shuffling through them, picking out about 50 cards I was drawn to. From those, I shuffled more and had less. Then I began drawing cards, and seeing if they clicked. I chose 22 cards for the 22 major tarot cards, but before I find the remaining minor cards…

Would they actually work for this purpose as long as I set the intent? And, would the remaining cards I have work well as oracle cards?

I’ve never done tarot before, so this is very new :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

3 Likes

XD alrighty

1 Like

anything works if the intention is correct. well you know what i mean. Many people use fiction for path working and spells. or even ideas, a lot my seal and sigil ideas come from Naruto lol but i dont copy them, i get an idea and expand on it. Anyway yes dewit as suggested above.

4 Likes

Very nice, I used a D&D Deck of many things i made for a campign to do readings.

3 Likes

An ex-friend of mine uses MTG cards as his tarot cards they work

1 Like

You can use anything for divination- trading cards included. You can ascribe the cards specific meanings Or just read them Intuitively based on the artwork :herb::sparkles:

Love love love magic the gathering by the way. I love the card Arcades Sabboth- it always felt like a real entity to me for some reason.

2 Likes

Everyone has been on point!

:revolving_hearts: I use Tarot to get some answers. Not all though.

1 Like

The game Hearthstone is alot like mtg. I recommend you check that out if you like that style of card game.

1 Like

I really like the card I chose for The World, Rising Populace. It reminds me of the protests in America. image

3 Likes

Thanks! I definitely will

1 Like