Magic Ring

Just thinking out loud, I’ve heard of people who put a demons energy into an object like a ring. Is their any particular finger that they will wear the ring afterwards or is their such a thing that each finger represents something.

Just curious!

I can’t speak for rings since I haven’t got around to making one yet, but I’ve done a similar process on a neckless. Unless you specify in the ritual that you want it on a certain finger, then I don’t think it matters, the point is that you are wearing it to receive its power. I don’t personally believe each finger represents a certain thing.

This is an old method, going back to Apollonius. Details on the Solomonic method are in Skinner’s The Veritable Key of Solomon. You can adapt it to any object, even a square of parchment. The effects are gradual.

1 Like

There’s symbolism to where you wear a ring, but it varies with different cultures. There’s also some pop symbolism floating around on the internet, and some subcultures use rings to mark themselves.

I’ve got a magic ring. Right middle finger, I’ve heard it represents balance, individuality, rationality, and a host of other things. I picked that spot since I bought it second hand and it fits that finger best.

Yes, there are planetary attributions to each finger (google can sort that out for ya) and also, masculine on right side, feminine on left, but another school of thought shows energy going down (and do, “out”) the left, and up and so “in” the right.

Afaik, Thumb = will, Index Finger = Jupiter, Middle Finger = Saturn, Ring Finger = Apollo (?) or Sun, Little Finger = Mercury, then there are attributions for the mounds and areas of the palm and wrist.

I have my own system, and don’t like to bind spirits to rings since I wipe my godess ass and pick my goddess nose with different fingers (I posted about this here and I was serious!).

If you feel drawn to wear rings on a specific finger, though, it may be rewarding to read about the systems, I like to wear rings on my thumbs which represent will, and my ongoing - I won’t quite say, “battle” lol!! - to examine how much I want my own will to prevail, and how much I trust Process/the hologram etc. So yeah it’s a good area to study IMO, just don’t get too caught up in any one interpretation. :slight_smile:

Can you say anything I won’t like? And it is so eerie as i always find you answering a question I have been mulling for weeks.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:8108”]Yes, there are planetary attributions to each finger (google can sort that out for ya) and also, masculine on right side, feminine on left, but another school of thought shows energy going down (and do, “out”) the left, and up and so “in” the right.

Afaik, Thumb = will, Index Finger = Jupiter, Middle Finger = Saturn, Ring Finger = Apollo (?) or Sun, Little Finger = Mercury, then there are attributions for the mounds and areas of the palm and wrist.

I have my own system, and don’t like to bind spirits to rings since I wipe my godess ass and pick my goddess nose with different fingers (I posted about this here and I was serious!).

If you feel drawn to wear rings on a specific finger, though, it may be rewarding to read about the systems, I like to wear rings on my thumbs which represent will, and my ongoing - I won’t quite say, “battle” lol!! - to examine how much I want my own will to prevail, and how much I trust Process/the hologram etc. So yeah it’s a good area to study IMO, just don’t get too caught up in any one interpretation. :)[/quote]