Magic Norse Runes

I know there are several books out on Runes for divination. However, I have doubts about the accuracy of the method interpreting many of the runes. I have had skewed results employing Ralph Blum’s book on runic interupatation. Does anyone use his book and had good results? Recommendations?

3 Likes

Futhark by Edred Thorsson

4 Likes

Runes by Diana Paxson

1 Like

Many thanks i will check them out and hopefully get some good results.

Rune Lore and as Werwulf stated Futhark both by Edred Thorsson.

Al.
P.s. Ralph Blum is exploitative filth, one of this world’s really low scum. I recommend burning his wretched little book.

3 Likes

Lol couldnt agree more… And with good recommendations will increase my skills and gain wisdom and foresight.

Also

Runes are subtle. There is a good reason for that I think. They require labor… but they do work.

1 Like

Thorsson does also have a book solely on divination by the runes, Runecaster’s handbook, well worth the read.

1 Like

The Runic Workbook by Tony Willis is very good as well.

Al.

1 Like

Anyone read Uthark?

1 Like

By Thomas Karlsson? Years ago. I remember it being good with material that was new to me at the time. Should probably reread it sometime. :thinking:

2 Likes

I still need quite some time with the Futhark before going to the dark side but yes

Uthark and Myrkthursablot will be my books for that

1 Like

The recommendations sound good i will check them out and hopefully get a good result.

1 Like

I also just found a great Ebook though a little skewed, I’m enjoying a less uniform insight on the Runes

The book of Rune secrets by Tyriel

Author runes a site called Runesecrets and it’s great!

1 Like

I started to learn Runes from the book of Thomas Karlsson, it describes the common theory of Runes. As the guide for divination especially I find better the works of Freya Aswynn.

1 Like