Magic Mushrooms + Tuning to the dark side

I am about to do these days a trip on Magic mushrooms to heal many aspects in me. I was wondering if Mushrooms can help you connect to the dark side of yours and to embrace it. From what i understand and experienced, mushrooms kind of destroy the Ego, or should i say the Freudian Id, but it is so low in me, that i actually need to develop more the Ego, to tune to my masculine side, to tune to my shadow more. And i was wondering if Mushrooms can actually heal that or they will just make things worse, in a sense that will just make me more feminine and empathic than what i already am (which is fucking high!). From the moment that i understood after Belial’s invocation that the source of my problems comes from an under-developed masculinity and Id, i am trying to tune and connect and raise this side in me.

Also, how would an invocation on mushrooms be?

1 Like

First, have you ever tripped on mushrooms before?

Yes, twice.

Are you from Israel? Lol

Lol, I reread your post & I should have caught you said “experienced” :roll_eyes: my bad.
In that case, if you’re looking to use your trip to work on elevating your masculine energy you should be able to do so, but it might give you a darker trip than you normally have.

Lol, no, but I am Mizrahi.

Have you thought to work with a new current instead of using mushrooms?

3 Likes

I see, that is good news that it can help. Well I actually want a dark trip to open the darkness in me and make me more in tune with it.

Oh I see, I was already excited that there is someone else from Israel here!

What current would you suggest?
I mainly work I guess with Lucifer and Belial and I was actually thinking of invoking Lucifer during the trip since I understood he is more masculine (even though in my head he is feminne)

1 Like

Sounds like everything is synching up then. :slight_smile:

Aw, no. I do go visit periodically. I have family & friends there. None in the LHP tho, lol.

I tend to have an excess of masculine energy & working with the draconian current through Tiamat has helped me balance my feminine & masculine energies out.
I was going to say that you don’t necessarily have to use any entity, you could try Qigong or focus on growing your masculine energy during meditation.
Just throwing some options out there, lol.
Kingu is very masculine & dark, heh. He would be intense to invoke while tripping. I don’t recommend it, but I do recommend you looking into him.

2 Likes

Next time you’re here you should make contact! :slight_smile:

Oh yes, I just finished recently my open project for the Ascrnding Flame, and still wait the confirmation for my initiation.

Well there you go, this is the balance that I seek!
I will definitely check Kingu! Thank you for recommending.

1 Like

I still don’t know if I should invoke Lucifer or belial

Solar energy will make you more masculine

I am quite alot exposed to solar energy, but what would you recommend in this situation? Since i want to work with an entity on mushrooms.

1 Like

Call upon Samas. Do qigong with solar energy. Mushrooms won’t make you more masculine. It will help with anxiety however

1 Like

Mushrooms were used especially in Mexico, they were swallowed as a sacrament to contact to world of Gods. The substance within were isolated by Hoffman of Sandoz, (The father of LSD) and its named psilocybin, something very similar to LSD. Its effect is not to destroy ego but it may promote oneness, these two may look like the same but they are not indeed.

The trip may depend on you; for some it may be bad for most it may have wonderful effects; and as you are experienced, I see no problem at all. But as this is a drug, it may be against the rules of the forum.( psychedelic life style can a big burden to capitalist society and hence its promotion is forbidden as expected)

Former Harvard lecturer Dr. Timothy Leary ( famous for the motto “Turn on, tune in, drop out”) He has once claimed that after tasting these mushrooms, he had learned more about psychology compared to preceding sixteen years of education.

I may suggest you to watch the documentary The Substance Albert Hofmann’s LSD (2011) to have more information about its practical uses.

2 Likes

Have you done any rituals on power plants before? If not do you have a regular empowering rituals you do prior to invocation, and can you do them without having to consciously think about them? I can tell you from experience trying to preform a full blown ritual on any type of psychedelic is an effort of another level, that and doing ritual in that state can attract alot more than you bargained for.

You want to be able to do the ritual from memory and muscle cause working with energy in that state is taxing enough without trying to refer to notes.

1 Like

I used mazatapeck and golden teacher mushrooms in combination with ginko biloba for invocations of an old Etruscan bull/fertility god Mutunus several times very succesfully. Having another being temporally inside you gives you temporally the abilities and certain qualities of this being. Best sex ever! However a sincere warning: Before you try any invocation on lets say the “real thing voodoo-level” you should be able to stay in a state of vajrayana or atman-connexion or solar consciousness if you want to call it that. Otherwise experiments like this are dangerous. And do not take too much. I use powdered mushroom in a 3 gram dose with ginko added to a small glass of handwarm water. (Above 40 degrees the psylocibin is destroyed mostly, so do not mix it with hot tea.) A herb called Syrian rue (peganum harmala) taken 2 hours before the mushrooms doubles the effect and prolonges it. The taste of mushroom power I find repelling, so after ingestion I take coffee (no sugar!) to get this cramp out of my face. Coffee quickens the time it starts to work. Musrooms always boost the mood or psychological state or psychospheric focus you have, so you can manage the atmosphere of your “trip” very well. In case of getting out of control or a bad trip, first of all stay in you atman consciousness and just watch the nightmare pass by as a bystander, just like you did in you magical training when you had to observe your own thought to train you focus ability. If that does not work take 5 gram vitamin C and glucose. Mushrooms are also great for assisting out of body travels and contacting beings from the other realms as you can get in direct contact this way like in qabalistic trance journeys.

2 Likes
1 Like

I know, it’s my post lol

I’m also looking to including plants and mushrooms into my meditation and ritual work.

What mushrooms are you using? I’m focusing more on Amanita Muscaria as I can forage those locally.

How are you using/integrating the Amanitas? I’ve got several jars full I’m slowly getting thru :grin: