Magic mirror

The book Summoning Spirits and The practice of magical evocation speaks of it.But I really didnt understand how to construct one.Could one of you guys be of assistance on telling me how to construct one?

3 Likes

You don’t need anything fancy.

The easiest way to create one is to find an old picture frame with a glass front (check places like thrift shops and such, as you want glass, not plastic like most modern frames). You remove the fronting, and paint the back of the glass with matte black paint (NOT glossy paint. You do not want reflections) Once dried, put it back into the frame and voila! you have a “magick” mirror.

12 Likes

Well fancy that

3 Likes

You also can buy one right? Though, I don’t know if it will have the same effect.

2 Likes

Costs more with no real benefit to buy. Unless your buying from a accomplished sorcerer who enchanted it…or one made from natural stone suitable for divination

3 Likes

Sure you can buy one but an old picture fram at a fleamarket is 1 dollar or something, they are not hard to do, i had a workshop that makes windows cut me 2 glas cirkles in different diamaters, was 10 bucks. And then a can of spraypaint on that.
I remember another thread on this forum about magic mirrors where it wasnt painted but the black colour was from soot from a candle, the candle could be blessyrs with oils and inscribed to a deity known for divination.

1 Like

A local occult shop makes a decent profit by doing exactly this procedure. They do a good job though so the price is representative of not having to trade your time to create one.

I use this method personally as well, though I am in the market for a good piece of polished obsidian.

1 Like

I use an old iPad the black glass is awesome…

2 Likes

Buying one is something I would avoid. All Black Mirrors are constructed differently via enchantments and words that are inscribed upon the mirror. Plus, you never know what the intent of the said mirror was for and it can be a gateway to some forces that you’re either not ready to work with or shouldn’t work with. It’s way better to construct one yourself and is very simple to do as said in earlier posts.

2 Likes

True dat

Made my own. Consecrated it. Can’t use. Same with quartz crystal ball. Don’t have the ability. I stopped fretting, because no magician has all abilities. Tried. Failed. Moved on.

Al.

1 Like