Magic help in online seduction/dating

Because I am alone I am using the biggest in my country on-line dating community/page to know the girls. However, these online things are such weird, that you never know what will work, you have one chance for writing a good message to a girl.

So what I am thinking about using magic in this process. What I am talking about is to set-up a goal for the girl, whom I have only the photo and city where she lives. The goal like only writing, meeting or having sex. Let’s skip it for now.

What I wonder is - can magic/demons influence on the persong, having only the photo and place of living and age. The reason for this is, in your area there are limited girls availability. If from 500 girls you find attractive 30, from which 10 will not respond and other 10 will become stupid/not attractive. So I would like just to increase my success rate in this (getting answears and dates).

I am not searching for something like “I saw the girl and I want marry her” lol, like some folks are writing sometimes on the forums.

My goal is to have a date.
Of course you can apply it to the facebook or any other case, in which you want to go on a date with a girl that you met by accindent on some party and talk with her 1 minutes, but after you found attractive and other stuff like this, and the only form of contact is via internet.

What do you think? What kind of magic would be best except evocation?

yeah but you don’t need to use magick for such a task, you can use some of the various “standar get girls profile” that many sell or give away in the internet… they work since they apply “laws of seductons” and stuff, that shit is real by the way… anyway

since this forum is concerning magick and you’re using internet I could suggest using radionic software called cybershaman (you can download a free version online, or search the link here on the forum, the fool post it) and using it with the intent of “getting the favorable attention of sexy horny girls”…

I’m currently learning using the program and experimenting, until now I’ve used for physical relaxation purpose and had worked fine, I want to learn to use it for purpose of lust, baneful and money magick… I thinnk it shouldn’t be that difficult although this is y first aproach to radionics.

the think is that ir really works, other than that I have experience with sigil magick and visualizations, and that also work you just need a clear intent and specific visualization plus strong emotion and release fo desire… what ever you want can be obtain by the basically the same method

hope it helps, and for that specific intention I think Dantalion can be very suggestive for getting others people attention, or Beleth whose sigil opening will grant you a fair air of his powers

Invocation and sigil magick.

Same basic situation only instead of dating I wanted someone to buy and item on eBay. I evoked Dantalion and he got some one to buy my item in less than our agreed upon time. The funny thing was, I was trying to explain what eBay was and he cut me off with “Yes, I AM aware of what the internet is.”

2 Likes

HAH!!

Same basic situation only instead of dating I wanted someone to buy and item on eBay. I evoked Dantalion and he got some one to buy my item in less than our agreed upon time. The funny thing was, I was trying to explain what eBay was and he cut me off with "Yes, I AM aware of what the internet is."

Hey, at least you know for sure you never ever have to explain technological things to spirits anymore. They’re not rustic fellows without awareness of what humans are doing!

Thank Orismen, I think your message can be helpful for many internet technology connected things!

I wil try to contact Dantalion or Satanachia by opening their sigils and chanting enns. Just need to decide on one of them.

LOL @Dantalion! XD

WHat is so funny about Dantalion?

They way they work is kinda funny. Not funny haha, more like the way Billy from “Family Circus” Dantalion (in my short time with them) never seemed to go from point A to point B in a straight line.

You can propose any other spirit/deity :wink:
I am not binded to any of them :wink:

Also I think Elison was laughing at Dantalion being a smart ass :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s what I was laughing about. For some reason, spirits are funny when they act like that.

This only applies if you have encountered each of the 300 women in your area. Otherwise they exist in an indeterminate state. Every woman you have not met has the potential to be amazing. Your magick can influence the things coming from the indeterminate to the determinate, and make them too your liking.