Magic and energy levels

I’m always thinking on this subject as I work in a very stressing and long schedule, more than 12 hours, so I wanted to know your experiencies.

Anytime I come back home after a long day of work, if I try to meditate, or do any ritual I always finished exhausted or simply I do the ritual in a hurry to go to sleep.

Yesterday I went home, layed on my bed and started my meditation, I knew my head would start to hurt after a while… so it did.

Today more relaxed I’ve been meditation 3 times, and no headache. I suppose you agree with me that’s important to have some vitality to do these rituals/meditations (any).

Also what’s your opinion on sexuality and magic (there’s a lot of discussion on this), sexual exhaustion also influences my rituals just like normal exhaustion, feeling low on energies and unable to concentrate

1 Like

I wonder what you might consider that the work-environment/activities you go through might have you return home in a “cloud of static (or other junk)” if you sit and open up while that is covering you, it could just absorb

(like feeling your skin all covered with road-pollution or such and rolling into clean sheets, vs first taking a shower); as an analogy, as not so much the “cleaning metaphor” but needing to shift mental-gears (not being in the same mental-space, as that magnetizes that kind of freq, so even if you did SweepOff, it could reaccum

But feel, fully physically present and aware, and shift to a state of being like the “I feel refreshed” after a vacation/mini-holiday… can do just that shift-part in a moment once get the trick

anyway, that might relate per what I sense, but depends on whether you feel resonance/relevance or not.

Doing the Task to do X (for itself, fully engaged), Versus doing the Task “in order to” have done it… thus not really fully engaged, and thus hurry through…

that, and the obstructions/stuck-bindings of energy flow (and related nervous-system locked tension- like tension-soreness in soft-tissue muscles, but that is physical tissue… but the nerves themselves are also physical structures, and lock up with tension: which relates alot to the last issue you raise.
What thoughts might these trigger, association as relevance and ReVeal-ation.
luck

You need to load up on energy, here’s what I do:

50 squats morning and evening: loads jang into your system and gets your testosteron level up again.

Self-accupressure: 4 points keep 13 meridians open and flowing:
Yougkuan K1: 50x
Zusanli Ma36: 20x
Hegu Di4: 20x
Neiguan Pc6: 20x

Wu Chi: stand like a tree and with your arms pull a golden energy vortex into your tan tien for 5 to ten minutes. Best done outside in nature if possible. You can find vids on youtube. Replenishes jing into your system.

According to Mantak Chia men lose a lot of jing during ejaculation. If your jing levels are already low, you will feel exhausted after sex.

There are plenty of other ways, but I really like these.

Aha, I agree, I gotta engage in sports again, I’ll try the squats, I do some at night to stay awaken at workplace. About the posture to absorb energy, nice too, I’m doing some exercises on Yoga and feel it charged

When I was homeless, I couldnt do any ritual work for more than 15 minutes at a time without feeling like I was going to die. Ive noticed a direct correlation between having a healthy body and a full stomach and being able to do more advanced workings for longer periods of time.

I have a theory that certain rituals that involve raising energy, such as the MPR, will lower your blood sugar as well. Ive noticed myself feeling ungrounded, faint, dizzy and shaky about 80% of the time after performing an evocation or something similar that requires you to be in full on “bright light” mode. EA’s recommendation to make a sandwich afterwards always helps.

Ive started practicing tantra and only ejactulate by choice during sex now, and also started the practice of “ahnking” during orgasm, to bring the energy normally shot out of the crown looping back into my heart chakra. After this experience, I never want to have sex the “normal” way again! Instead of falling asleep afterwards, I now would rather go run around the block a few times

I’m into chastity for almost a month right now, since I experienced full opening of my heart chakra things are not the same, normal sex even bores me, I’d have to try tantra.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:5, topic:1345”]When I was homeless, I couldnt do any ritual work for more than 15 minutes at a time without feeling like I was going to die. Ive noticed a direct correlation between having a healthy body and a full stomach and being able to do more advanced workings for longer periods of time.

I have a theory that certain rituals that involve raising energy, such as the MPR, will lower your blood sugar as well. Ive noticed myself feeling ungrounded, faint, dizzy and shaky about 80% of the time after performing an evocation or something similar that requires you to be in full on “bright light” mode. EA’s recommendation to make a sandwich afterwards always helps.

Ive started practicing tantra and only ejactulate by choice during sex now, and also started the practice of “ahnking” during orgasm, to bring the energy normally shot out of the crown looping back into my heart chakra. After this experience, I never want to have sex the “normal” way again! Instead of falling asleep afterwards, I now would rather go run around the block a few times[/quote]

Is there any trick to ‘ankhing’ or is it just a question of being adept at energy manipulation? I’ve read that that was the secret to egyptian adepts living to be 200 years old and i’m very interested in it…

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/methods-of-preserving-psychic-energy/msg8843/#msg8843]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/methods-of-preserving-psychic-energy/msg8843/#msg8843[/url]

Thanks. That’s the Wu Chi pose I was referring to. Here it’s apparently called Zhan Zhuang and they don’t add the vortex.

[quote=“Garcian, post:7, topic:1345”][quote=“TheLotusEater, post:5, topic:1345”]When I was homeless, I couldnt do any ritual work for more than 15 minutes at a time without feeling like I was going to die. Ive noticed a direct correlation between having a healthy body and a full stomach and being able to do more advanced workings for longer periods of time.

Ive started practicing tantra and only ejactulate by choice during sex now, and also started the practice of “ahnking” during orgasm, to bring the energy normally shot out of the crown looping back into my heart chakra. After this experience, I never want to have sex the “normal” way again! Instead of falling asleep afterwards, I now would rather go run around the block a few times[/quote]

Is there any trick to ‘ankhing’ or is it just a question of being adept at energy manipulation? I’ve read that that was the secret to egyptian adepts living to be 200 years old and i’m very interested in it…[/quote]
Being experienced in energy manipulation definitely helps, as the biggest hurtle in this exercise is just getting familiar with the energies youre moving. Basically at the point of orgasm you take the energy moving up your spine and slow it down a bit, and by the time it reaches your heart chakra, instead of letting it continue upward, you force it out of your back at a right angle, then curve it up and over your head, through the crown chakra, curve it down in front of you, and then back into your heart chakra through the front. If someone who can see energy saw you from the side, it would look like you made an ahnk. Also, you’ll know beyond a shadow of a doubt when you get it right, because almost NOTHING feels this good!

Eventually, once you have full control, you can combine this technique with full ejaculation and lose no energy, but the person who is…ahem, receiving the fluids will get a nice boost

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:10, topic:1345”][quote=“Garcian, post:7, topic:1345”][quote=“TheLotusEater, post:5, topic:1345”]When I was homeless, I couldnt do any ritual work for more than 15 minutes at a time without feeling like I was going to die. Ive noticed a direct correlation between having a healthy body and a full stomach and being able to do more advanced workings for longer periods of time.

Is there any trick to ‘ankhing’ or is it just a question of being adept at energy manipulation? I’ve read that that was the secret to egyptian adepts living to be 200 years old and i’m very interested in it…[/quote]
Being experienced in energy manipulation definitely helps, as the biggest hurtle in this exercise is just getting familiar with the energies youre moving. Basically at the point of orgasm you take the energy moving up your spine and slow it down a bit, and by the time it reaches your heart chakra, instead of letting it continue upward, you force it out of your back at a right angle, then curve it up and over your head, through the crown chakra, curve it down in front of you, and then back into your heart chakra through the front. If someone who can see energy saw you from the side, it would look like you made an ahnk. Also, you’ll know beyond a shadow of a doubt when you get it right, because almost NOTHING feels this good!

Eventually, once you have full control, you can combine this technique with full ejaculation and lose no energy, but the person who is…ahem, receiving the fluids will get a nice boost[/quote]

Ohhhh okay, thats right, for some reason I was thinking it curves through the heart chakra and goes right back down instead of actually going up above the heart chakra and curving through the crown before it comes back… good thing i read this before deciding on trying to master that maneuver, thatd probably lead to some weird energy imbalance haha.

Dang, could you imagine if the legends of Pharoahs living to be 250 weren’t even exaggerated and modern sexual medicine is completely clueless about that? I can imagine the first yogi who lives to be 200 implementing that technique ending up on the news and every new age “I’m so much more like enlightened than everyone cuz i’m open to ‘eastern’ thought, even though I don’t actually meditate or do anything spiritual I just talk about it on the internet all the time”… types would be going apeshit on their message boards like “ZOMG teh western medicine is soooo BAD see? I told you so, I’m so openminded everyone should suck my dick all the time.”… and then don’t ever actually get to a level where they can employ the technique and die of poptart induced cancer when theyre 50…

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:10, topic:1345”]Being experienced in energy manipulation definitely helps, as the biggest hurtle in this exercise is just getting familiar with the energies youre moving. Basically at the point of orgasm you take the energy moving up your spine and slow it down a bit, and by the time it reaches your heart chakra, instead of letting it continue upward, you force it out of your back at a right angle, then curve it up and over your head, through the crown chakra, curve it down in front of you, and then back into your heart chakra through the front. If someone who can see energy saw you from the side, it would look like you made an ahnk. Also, you’ll know beyond a shadow of a doubt when you get it right, because almost NOTHING feels this good!

Eventually, once you have full control, you can combine this technique with full ejaculation and lose no energy, but the person who is…ahem, receiving the fluids will get a nice boost[/quote]

Interesting, is this a technique reserved for men? As during ‘regular’ sexual intercourse there is a form of natural energetic vampirism by the woman of the energy the man expels during ejaculation. This is why most women feel invigorated after a good fuck and want to talk, contrary to the man who is exhausted and wants to sleep.

I’m not sure yet if a woman ‘naturally’ expels energy during the deed in any way, unless she’s being vampirized by a Jade Dragon. I’m currently looking into the White Tigress practices and have not yet come across this ahnking technique. In the White Tigress practices they seem to focus solely on extracting energy from unsuspecting men and pulling it into the tan tien.