Maergzjiran magick, profane seals by somnus dreadwood

ive been intending to inherit the full powers of somnus dreadwood’s profane seals book. I’ve made my own legions and familiars from the different astral planes. The chapter I want to complete is the last one. I’m currently on the apotheosis. Is there anyone that has fully completed the workings of this book, or is a disciple of maergzjiran magick themselves?

2 Likes

I to own a copy, i find it is very easy to use, there is a seal in that book of profound seals looks like a dead bush some where at the back i thought i use it on a marijuana grower because i wanted to be very spiteful because marijuana dealers didn’t want to sell me bags of pot for 25 dollars a J Bag, they sell to every one else but me and i use to smoke a 25 dollar bag of pot a week but these so called marijuana dealers desided to play God for years and i didn’t know what to do on how to get revenge against them on how to fuck up there marijuana business, through the black arts before i knew Book of profound seals ever existence, so last year i looked on Amazon website for Grimoires which is in paperback copies and that’s wear i saw Somnus Dreadwoods, Grimoires i saw the Book called Book of profound seals by Somnus Dreadwood and i thought to myself i have never ever seen a Grimoires like that ever so i purchase it it was delivered in 14 day and had look through it, and it had a seal how to kill off plant growth and completely rot all things that grow over time, and the instructions say use seals how ever i want so i knew there is a property where there is known criminals into growing marijuana on that property for years not far where i live just down the road where i live, so i desided to test the Book of profound seals, so i did i carefully sketch the weaping bush seal on a 4 inch buy 4 inch paper and i anointed the seal with my own blood read the incantation it was night go down to druggie property high fence with barbed-wire on top this is definitely marijuana growers live hear so i crinkle paper with seal up gently just what the instructions say in book set paper with seal on fire say incantation over and over and toss it over the top of fence and it landed in there property it was also wet and cold night and i sed to myself such shit didn’t yell it out, pay backs a bitch they also have a gaurd dog i notice the dog was very destressed and very scared at something like something was there, then i went home then days after went past druggies property i sore a trailer full of rotten plant then i knew Book was no joke it worked very well i fucked up druggies marijuana business if i thought sucked in you marijuana mother fuckers that’s what you all deserve for cutting me out of smoking pot, so you have to look through the Book of profound seals carefully it should be in your Book to its very handy in screwing dope growers if you cant get to score dope, i have done other things from that Book.

2 Likes

Yea I know which seal your talking about. It says that that part of the book requires existing control of the death energy. Have you gained some control before using the seal?

Seems pretty interesting book, and Ive been after it for some time now, maybe Ill try to aquire it next month and report back with my findings and results, interesting accounts to share?

1 Like

I can report amazing success with conjuring forth my own legions. In the book it gives sigils and descriptions of legions you can call for protection, destruction, seduction, etc. just like a spirit. But you will be what’s called a blackguard, with this title you can call them just like a spirit and ask them for manifestations. Much success with these legionaries. They’ve destroyed things I’ve told them to go after that were in my way.

I’m having confusion towards the end of the book. I’m not sure if I’m able to use the sigils at the end without completing the apotheosis section and creation of a temple or if I have to complete that part. The person above reported success in the end of the book, but I’m wondering if he completed the apotheosis and the temple creation first. Or just went straight to using those seals.

1 Like

Rather interesting and bold statements :wink: I really want to get my hands on that book, hope it happens faster than Iam expecting to~

Were you able to use the seals without any Rites, or rituals done before hand explained in the book?

I didn’t find anything saying i had to do any rituals like constructing large size protection circles, but only what the book contains the Housing trust unit i live in is only small because i live in Adelaide South Australia you what they do when they building housing in Adelaide they find houses on quarter acre blocks demolish the house and build 3 to 7 units on a quarter acre block so its very hard to do rituals in units living in Adelaide where i live but i say you know that Universal magic circle EA Koetting was selling on Become a living god, that just fits in my spare room with a meter clearence, and that is how small the 2nd bedroom is my if you want to know how big my SA Housing trust unit is 10.5 meters by 6 meter s not like Americas Housing 40 acre housing you all can construct mega ritual circles in America housing upto about 12 meters in diameter need a tram to travel from front to back door see in Adelaide Australia SA housing trust there is a 20 year wait for housing, so that book is very handy for Sorcerers living in SA housing trust units living in Adelaide Australia and in Australia we also have Medicare, so when i go to Hospital, have a cat scan, mri, does not cost me any money, we also have Bupa, for dentistry, optometrist and i am on Centalink DSP pention $870 a fortnight $586 a fortnight goes into my bank to live on to pay my bills so i cant afford to do Koettings coarses when i also have radio rentals to pay back $18,000 over a 5 year lock in contact.