Madness, Mania, and psychosis

I’ve recently had BAD manic episodes one was in December and lasted for about a week and the others have been shorter, bi-polar episodes with psychosis mixed in. Life lowkey sucks for me rn, I just got out of a mental hospital after I wrecked my house thinking I was under spiritual attack (I still dont know if I was). I feel completely helpless and mad I cant see spirits still.

I’m going to be practicing gratitude again (got out of the loop while in the mental hospital).
If anyone has tips for bipolar depression and working out ones future please lmk.

Hope u all have a great day

2 Likes

Physically castrate yourself and offer it to Cthulhu.

1 Like

Relight the fires in your belly. If it’s spirits give them a offering, or ask protection from else where. (Or try to give your mind a break from dealing with the spiritual world, it can be very draining.) Clear your mind, Exercise, Eat healthy.

Try and stay off all stimulants such as sugar, alcohol, Cannabis and try and get a regular sleep pattern and healthy diet.

Manic episodes tend to happen in the springtime. Do you take Lithium or the equivalent? Once titrated onto a dose suitable it should work for you.

2 Likes

Jesus fucking christ in all names of holy jesus jesus (excuse me Im retarted)

1 Like