Ma Kali

You might have a Kali temple in the family, but all of your replies is of ‘book’ knowledge and not specific personal experiences. I can tell by the way you write and respond.

In my case, I get full manifestations of her, both in real and in dream states. She is the only being I am able to experience the full manifestation of.

This…in your journey through ascension, let experiences guide you, not the ego. You sound quiet young. Let the ego go. Don’t read about her, or follow blind practitioners, experience her yourself. You’ll be surprised by what she reveals to you.

2 Likes

@Goku @The_Wizard_Rudra i agree to some of the few things both of you have said. For Samshan kali specifically, I think animal sacrifice necessary, because it is Prana shakti which is sacrificed, and a lemon will not suffice. For devotional worship, a lemon should work because it doesn’t matter what you offer, your sincerity matters.

Goku you could’ve been more respectful, disrespecting someone who worships shakti is equal to disrespecting Shakti Herself.

So to ask another question, How does one know that the entity that has come is Goddess kali herself and not someone else?

Hey Kaamdev, just in the interest of sharing knowledge and experiences, I assure you, a ‘lime’, not lemon, and / or a full ‘nutmeg’, is far more potent an offering than sacrificing an animal. As mentioned above, with a lime, it is 1000 x, and nutmeg 100,000 x. This is specifically for Bhadra Kali and Smashan Kali. Even for the most potent of rituals.

It may seem like too simple an offering, but this must not be taken lightly. The offering is extremely potent. Once started, it cannot be stopped. An offering must be made at least once a year. Hence, why I said above that depending on what you are doing with Ma Kali, an offering of a red flower is enough.

When you love her as a Mother, even in her Smashan Kali form, she recognises her children, for none of us are separate from her.

Recognising her depends on how she manifests. She has an extremely powerful, majestic presence. When she manifests fully, you can feel tremendous heat. She doesn’t always come in her ferocious form. I’ve only seen the Smashan Kali form once and Bhadrakali form a handful of times in 39 years. In physical manifestation, she will devour 1 to 9 limes, depending on the intensity with which she manifested. Her presence, even just in energy form, is not one that can be easily replicated by another entity. It’s a very distinct energy signature.

3 Likes

Well you’re someone who has practiced it so i’ll accept what you are saying. Are you based in India?

Wait ill pm you.

So, Shakti peeth , places where Sadhakas of the highest order still comes after attaining 8 occult powers Just to pay their homage isn’t doing things correctly or traditions that withstood the test of time and foreign invaders isn’t right just Cuz that’s not how U worship her? How Self-centered and arrogant that is? Not to say retarded also. U said U did her worship for 39 years, well simple basic steps into occults teaches one that indian deities can be worshiped in various ways- In Kaulachara , samayachara, aghorachara, vamachara yogachara etc. So all this are invalid just cuz it doesn’t tally well with you? Don’t know How adept you are in your field.

But how you described her manifestation does seem to hold ground, Still I can’t believe she wanted Lemon soda after that. Hope it wasn’t an impostor.

Offering lemons can be potent, but don’t say that it is a substitute for Real sacrifice. Homa of boneless flesh ( can’t remember the number but was in few crores ) to Shaktis can give you her permanent companionship and right to wield her power. If one lemon and nutmeg is equivalent to 1000000 + goats then Every Housewife in assam and bengal who offer red hibiscus and do pancha upachar puja of kali daily would have become Spiritual giants.

Yea, before lecturing someone on EGO, U should learn some basic civic sense. U started it, brother.

Goku, you really need to learn how to communicate. In-fact, the next time you reply to me, make sure it’s after you’ve done a course in communication.

I say one thing, and you come up with something entirely different, which I have not even spoken about. If feels like I’m arguing with a 12 year old.

When did I deny Shakti Peethas, or Sadhakas, or say that ALL other traditions are incorrect? I said that many of the traditions handed down via generations are now distorted. These words came from Goddess Kali herself. If Goddess Kali has said that, then why are you arguing?

In tantra, there are many ways and traditions. Blood sacrifice is one such method. But, if Goddess Kali herself is saying that practice is incorrect, but she accepts it anyway, citing human ignorance, then, why do you, a child, deny her words?

Her drinking blood had nothing to do with desire. She had to drink that blood in-order to kill a demon. True Aghori practice was quell the blood sacrifices.

This is your true nature…a pure arrogant, ignorant prick who reads a few books and wants their ego stroked.

You’re an idiot, pure and simple. BTW, learn to read properly! It’s ‘lime’ and not lemon. Go find yourself a true enlightened tantrik and ask them about Lime and Nutmeg.

Until then, I’m done with you, little boy!

1 Like

Hey I have a Kali statue that is slowly being charged with energy, I haven’t offered blood yet and I have had other spirits around and other statues. I have been okay so far or as far as I know. How do I know which Kali it is? And is this really true?

I’ve heard so many people say so many things about what’s dangerous where and why you shouldn’t do this or that.

Who cares what Siddha’s or the Sadaka’s or the Watermelon farmers or anyone else does? Tesla wiggled his toes for 100 reps each feet, if someone does that does it mean they’ll start inventing the AC currents or grow a sweet moustache?

If the way they’re doing it is effective enough to warrant all the warnings, this entire dick waving contest wouldn’t exist. Especially with the focus on ego and all that.

All this focus on traditions and how they used to do it and who their friend likes best is absolutely pointless if you don’t get it from the horses mouth.

If the other spirits involved don’t mesh badly with her I don’t think there would be any problems, I personally would avoid calling up any time spirits around her, they tend to get all weird when they’re together, that could be a problem.

Experience always trumps tradition for future reference. Most people can’t tell their dicks from a stick in the ground, don’t expect it to be any different just because they have a tradition behind them.

2 Likes

Tally it with pics of her forms on the net. Generally if she has her right leg forward or has blue skin color then she is either Dakshina or Shyama kali, comparatively benevolent.

Lol, :grin: Guilty found. Thanks for stepping in as an Adult. Indians are a bit weird in general !!!

I am found of art work and already bought the stuff before I really knew about this stuff.

I haven’t opened the poster yet.

If I can’t keep it where I sleep and I live with other people I’m not sure what I should do with it. I don’t have a connection with her. I would like to but many things have me a little hesitant. I’m dyslexic And have a hard time with Correct pronunciation of words.

Is it okay to have in my room just to admire the beauty or should I get rid of it?

1 Like

Ahh I’m sorry guys. I’m very very new with this and think I’m way over my head. I’m going to put in a box in the garage until I fully learn everything. I do t want to offend anyone with any of this. I think she is truly beautiful and admire her Mother Nature.

1 Like

Have to say U have Grown a lot within a few months. May be have to learn a few things form U .!:wink:

U can always do mental worship of her by offering her Red Hibiscus flower on her Imaginative Idol and feet and ask for her blessing ( Or anything else if U want from her on a regular basis, stating UR intent daily is important to get result ), The image and statue U have isn’t that Ferocious form of her. So no need to panic.

1 Like

Haha its just I realised you’re someone who has practical experience of the path. Just because I disagree with you or i feel i know more than you about a few topics shouldn’t stop me from learning from you. Learning is more important.

1 Like

Hey buddy, if you’re not planning on evoking her, then keeping the picture and statute as art in your bedroom isn’t a problem.

If you plan to evoke her, once evoked, her energy is always present in some form around you. If then, you evoke other demons, then there might be problems if they challenge her.

I do my evocations in a separate place to where I worship her. Plus, I always seek her permission before I evoke other entities.

2 Likes

What sadhana did you practice in order to achieve a full manifestation of Mother Kali? I need help on this one. Thanks in advance.

It was something I was born with. I can only fully see her. Started when I was a kid. I did a lot of mantra chanting (over 500,000) to clarify that energy. Most of it was guided by her. From what she has told me, this ability was attained over many lifetimes.

If you’d like to work with her, my advice would be to light a piece of camphor, call upon her and ask her permission to work with you. Then, begin chanting the following mantra 125,000 times. This mantra will align your consciousness to hers. It helps to keep your vibration as high as you can by consuming foods that have life force, and by not entertaining negative thoughts.

Om Kring Kalikaye Namah

You will begin to sense her presence, maybe even have dreams of her. Remember that like Azazel and King Belial, she’s a tough task master. She will rip your reality and ego apart to rebuild you. She’ll teach you some tough lessons. So be prepared for that.

The first thing I noticed physically was the eyes. You see her eyes rip straight through you.

There is no need for any offerings. Just a genuine desire to work with her, and respect. Let her be your guide and not what others tell you to do. If she wants anything, she will let you know.

Lastly, you do not need any pictures or statues.

3 Likes

" Indians are a bit weird in general !!!"

And i was under the impression that i am totally normal…:joy:
Actually laughed out loud reading your comment!!!

1 Like

Kring Kring Kring Swaha

Thanks for the reply. Goddess Kali is my Mother and I am already able to manifest part of her energy in the physical world as well as the astral. She also already revealed to me my past lives. I just wanted to know whether you have practiced a specific sadhana in order to manifest her energies.
May the Divine Mother Kali continue to bless and protect you.

1 Like