M Depressed cant be rescued easily. My kids too going down

I will appreciate the spell thanks.

2 Likes

…

1 Like

Thanks guys

1 Like

Let me tell you something about myself it might help shed some light on you’re situation.

I’ve suffered with depression all my life, my depression took on my types of forms of depression.

I went through.

1. Major Depression
  2. Psychotic Depression
  3. Lowest Depression - Suicide attempt

I stopped eating, didn’t sleep for days would stay in my bed. Just to walk to the bathroom felt like a workout with broken legs.

I tried suicide attempts numerous times, delved deep into alcohol and drugs.
I went through terrible things in my childhood and adulthood too and they left scars that could not be healed.

The medication I was on.

1. Sertraline
  2. Mirtzapine
  3. Zopiclone
  4. Valium

Trust me no matter how deep that hole is, you can get out. If you need someone to talk to just message me.

7 Likes

Thanks hey :blush:
Very much really

1 Like

I ll hold u to this one :smile:

1 Like

You need to get out of this mindset. I know what I’m talking about, I was on the verge of suicide several times. Once you’re taken over, if you don’t pull yourself together somehow, you’re fucked.

1. Focus all your work and energy on getting money - whoever said money can’t buy happiness was an idiot.

2. Don’t blame or hate yourself for having a hard time - that just doesn’t work.

3. Smile whenever you think of it. Yeah, you’re gonna think you’re an idiot for smiling for no reason, when no one’s around or even if you’re alone in the middle of a crowd. Just smile, your mind will cringe - hard. But it’s this stupid mindset. It will quickly start to feel good.

4. Love your kids no matter how hard it is - talk with them, hug them. When you’re at work think about them, what you want for their future.

5. Don’t be afraid about therapy/free therapy. They don’t care who you are. They’re not tracking you - if you need medication, that’s totally fine. We all need a pick me up sometimes. You’ll be fine. You can ask for the lowest dosage to begin with and go from there. You’re in control. There are other options such as behavioral therapy, light therapy, sound therapy, aromatherapy and so many more. Even just talking to a therapist helps.

6. Don’t be afraid to let people know around you that you’re struggling - there are people out there willing to help. They won’t judge.

7. Meditate - always good to get grounded and free.

8. Do things that you enjoy - Go exercise, read a book or watch a TV show. Take time for yourself. Be happy.

Whenever the dark thoughts come back, think about them. See them. Acknowledge them and push them away. Smile.

4 Likes

I would like to take you up on your offer to talk, if someone is experiencing major depression. I can’t seem to find a PM button though; maybe because I am new on here.

Welcome @Marine0311 I see you joined us back in August but this is you first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

send it please to me .

Please don’t post your e-mails folks, this forum has a personal message system which is much better than exposing your address to spammers etc (because this forum can be viewed by anyone).

bec I haven’t PM here yet

People can send you messages, and you can receive and respond to those. :+1:

There is a short probationary period on new accounts for sending a PM because that helps us keep spammers off the forum. You should already have at least one or two automated PMs welcoming you to the forum.

Welcome @reko_zeko It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Did coming of medication help? In any ways?

Everyone is different but personally for me, I didn’t like being medicated although and I cannot stress this enough, one should at least seek out actual medical advice. Regardless of the magick or spiritual development you may be doing or diving into, to better yourself. You should still reach out to professionals psychologists, therapists, doctors etc.

If they recommend medication try it by all means, if you don’t feel any better take into consideration what the doctor says, as some people react differently to medication than others. Take counciling into consideration too, this can of course be followed up with magick too to enhance the physical therapy or mundane processes you’re involved in.

3 Likes

Sounds to me like you want someone to fix your problems for you. we dont do that here. We can help you along but it’s up to you whether you sink or swim.

Rescue a kitten, there’s nothing more rewarding than earning an abandoned animals love and the relationship that comes afterwards.

Magick can’t fix problems that only unconditional love can fix

Also, stop expecting others to help someone who isn’t willing to help themselves