Lyssa

So am I the only Satanist dedicated to Lyssa?

I have worked extensively with Lyssa! I even have a personal grimoire of working with her!

A goddess of madness, frenzy, and rabies if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

She has a fabulous and intricate relationship with the world (this and the astral). Her stories in Greek mythology reveal so much about her, there are so many layers, even if one only studies her, not even working with her.

2 Likes

I had interest in her as a child. I never perused a relationship with her though. I was too busy with the rest of the world. Even now I haven’t really sunk into relationships with any gods.

I thought Satanists were dedicated to Satan? :thinking:

Satanists, depending on the type, can he dedicated to whoever the hell they wanna be lol

3 Likes

This may sound weird but I read the name and feel a weird deep call to her suddenly idk why

Hey is there anyway you could PM me I’d like to learn what you have I’d youd be willing to teach

Done

Can you add me to the pm? I work with Eris so another Goddess of madness sounds like fun.

Awesome

Goddess of rage

I dedicated myself to her I’m gonna start working with her next new moon

She might be calling to u

Me too?

She is much more than the goddess of rage. She is so layered, she really is fascinating.

Oh ok

I highly recommend you look into the Ancient Greek Myths that she is involved in, and really think about her roles in them. That, alone, will give you a great deal of insight into her. She is not a goddess to be trifled with.

What is trifled? Also I will do my research. Will u be my spiritual teacher? I’m willing to learn more and I want to be more powerful