Lycanthropy

Hello everyone, how are you? I hope it’s ok. I’m looking for a way to turn my spirit into a werewolf spirit, I thought about working with Fenrir, but I read that he is not entirely focused on lycanthropy. I also thought about working directly with the spirit of some stark wolf or some wolf god directly … but I have my doubts. I see that here there are experienced people around this tradition and that’s why I came to ask for help, maybe Hekate Lycania? the spirit of a Wolf? Any special stealth? the book of shapeshifters? I hope you can help me. a cordial greeting to all.

Why wouldn’t it be okay to turn yourself into a werewolf? It’s called Dark magick for a reason

But to answer your question consult with demons they can help you achieve that

1 Like

fenrir while connected to wolves, he’s not connected to werewolves as he’s a Jotun God with a wolf form.

However, Wepwawet is linked to werewolves and wolves as a whole, same with Hecate.

However, you wouldn’t physically be a werewolf, nor will there be any physical changes in regards to it, it would be mostly if not purely spiritual.

That’s false to the third part

1 Like

No it’s not, try not to peddle your fantasy.

Whatever I’ve met supernatural creatures
Super strength super speed and others

1 Like

Psivampyres dont count as spiritual creatures, and all of which have been mentioned in fantasy not in actual mythology even if it were physical.

I never said psi vampires I’ve met a real vampire. Where did you get the idea that I was referring to psi vampires?

Renfield’s syndrome doesn’t count, and based on the claim that you met mythological beings physically and the fact you are using fantasy based abilities given to them outside of their folklore as a means to “prove” you have met them.

I won’t encourage your anymore have a great night

I’m simply not likely to believe the claims of someone who has joined 2 days ago and pushing real lycanthropy as a legitimate physical thing to new members, all the same have a good night.

1 Like

Ok then let’s not talk about lycanthropy. demons have super strength and through possession a demon can make a HUMAN BODY have super strength

Not the same thing but okay.

It is the same thing a demon possessing a human body making a human have super strength. You can call it fantasy but like I said a demon can possess someone granting A HUMAN BIOLOGICAL BODY SUPER STRENGTH

1 Like

Not the same thing, physical claim of lycanthropy is literally being by blood and such a werewolf, possession can easily be explained as an adrenaline rush, again not the same thing but like I said sure.

3 Likes

It not actually super strength though. Humans are capable of amazing feats of strength but we have natural limiters that prevent most people from accessing it because using our full ability is damaging to the body. But possession/certain mental states can bypass those natural limiters and give the impression of supernatural strength.

Source: I am an Ulfhedinn. It’s what we do.

4 Likes

Believe what you want I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IVE HAD A VERY BAD DAY AND SINCE I CANT PERSUADE YOU THEN I WANNA BE LEFT ALONE I DONT WANNA TALK TO ANYBODY EVER AGAIN I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT TALKING TO ANYBODY EVER AGAIN so I don’t need you to tell me the consequences have a great NIGHT I’m sure you will

If you look down below, underneath the “share” function there is a “tracking button”. If you hit that and scroll to “muted” you can silence all notifications to this thread if you wish

I have an iPhone I don’t see what your talking about can you take a screenshot

I will take into account these gods for the practice, I understand that the ulfhëdnar worship Odin, and address him as the one who grants the lupine fury, I always wanted to be part of a brotherhood mannerbunde of Lycanthropes. The question is not to transform as in the movies, there is something beyond that pushes me to want to manifest the internal wolf physically as a necessity for years. From my point of view a physical transformation would not be in such a short time as in the movies, but if it manifests the abilities of a wolf mixed with that of the human. it is my opinion. Suggestions and recommendations on lycanthropy are welcome, thanks for the feedback. a cordial greeting to all.

1 Like