Lycanthropic transformation?

Has anyone undergone a lycanthropic transformation that was successful? May I hear your experiences?

2 Likes

You can sort of change your body when you do atavistic workings. I grew more facial hair and I had an almost animal look in my eye. I also became very skilled at detecting prey and every curse I cast hit its target.

3 Likes

Interestingly I got a werewolf visitor just now. He said my senses would develop beyond that of a vampire. He told me “witch moon”. Do you know of any books that touch on the subjects? Also atavistic?

1 Like

Michael W Ford - “The Book Of The Witch Moon”, has a whole chapter and a lot of info on lycanthropy rituals.

2 Likes

I have several questions. PvP? Why’d you threaten him? How’d you undergo the transformation?

No like what is PvP?

Its a rc chem stimulant, invented in Israel, it flooded the states especially Florida as that’s where it was being made, some call it Flakka, Bath Salts. I wouldn’t recommend it and its banned now but if you want to stay awake for days, hallucinate like fuck, see shadow people, and be high like meth but trippy!

Who needs bath salts? Having the urge to eat someone’s face off is a typical everyday thing for me.

1 Like

That’s what I think is happening to these people, the drug leaves your system, but whatever spirit or mental state you have reached isn’t going anywhere.

Same

Speaking of Lycanthropy, one of John Podesta’s weird email with a pic called “kill room”, looked like an underground bunker with its own ventilation system, one of his paedo peasant friends replied “wouldn’t want to be locked in their with a werewolf on a full moon ha ha”!

[quote=“Ferunt, post:11, topic:9375”]Speaking of Lycanthropy, one of John Podesta’s weird email with a pic called “kill room”, looked like an underground bunker with its own ventilation system, one of his paedo peasant friends replied “wouldn’t want to be locked in their with a werewolf on a full moon ha ha”![/quote] Pedos say some weird shit. Makes me sick what some of these monstrosities do and say.

a friend who I meditate around grew a foot and barked once when he was possessed. my werewolf. it was post ritual after culling of THE astral nasty

Does anyone know of lycanthropic gods?

Lykiana Hecate is a Lycanthropic Godesse , Fenrir would be a nice choice even if he is not a Lycanthropic God per say and the Demon Amon is known as the Farher of Lycanthropy

Also for anyone really interessted in Learning Lycanthropy please work with the Qlipha Gamaliel and the Being in them, it is incredible, you’ll learn what Lycanthropy is

1 Like

Lykiana Hecate is a Lycanthropic Godesse , Fenrir would be a nice choice even if he is not a Lycanthropic God per say and the Demon Amon is known as the Farher of Lycanthropy

Also for anyone really interessted in Learning Lycanthropy please work with the Qlipha Gamaliel and the Being in them, it is incredible, you’ll learn what Lycanthropy is[/quote]

haha i’ve been waiting for a quality lead for this… THANKS MEPHISTOR

GAMALIEL HERE I COME

1 Like

Also for anyone really interessted in Learning Lycanthropy please work with the Qlipha Gamaliel and the Being in them, it is incredible, you’ll learn what Lycanthropy is[/quote]

haha i’ve been waiting for a quality lead for this… THANKS MEPHISTOR

GAMALIEL HERE I COME[/quote]

My Pleasure

1 Like

damn i was gonna give you some advice on lycanthropy transformation but you closed you account

1 Like

You could still share your information here. There are plenty of people would be interested in following the breadcrumbs with this kind of magic.

Anubis brother Wepwawet is also linked to lycanthropy and so is Set.

1 Like