Lust current

What is it?. (Sorry for the short post but that’s literally my only question :joy::joy:

1 Like

Um… be specific with your Q we’ll be specific with the A.

5 Likes

Can’t edit this :expressionless: bump anyway. What is the lust current? @FantomGirl @DarkestKnight @succupedia. Also yes I used the search function :joy:

2 Likes

Anything having to do with the physical urge for or mental craving for sex. As opposed to the emotional aspects of romantic love. At least that’s my understanding of it.

2 Likes

Hmm. So there’s no love in the Lust current?

1 Like

To me lust and love are different though definitely related. It could include manipulation of others emotions to cause desire.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand the question…

The Lust current is…the current of Lust. The Lust for Power, the Lust for Blood, the Lust for Sex, the Lust for Life, the Lust for Death, the Lust for Destruction, the Lust for Wealth…all are part of this current of energy that flows throughout the multiverse. It is not limited just to sex, though that is what most think of when they see the word.

Lust is a powerful, driving Yang force, and it propels Life forward, but too much can lead to obsession and eventual dissolution of the vitality of Life. Too much Lust turns on itself and ultimately destroys itself.

3 Likes

Hmm ok.

1 Like

Is there a sexual current?

1 Like

Sex is part of Lust but it is not the only part. To my knowledge, there is no separate sexual current, but you could consider it to be an undercurrent of the force of Lust.

3 Likes

Ok…I’m trying to focus on the making people happy part if sex lol

2 Likes

The pleasure

2 Likes

Don’t forget the mental aspects of it. If you can pleasurably fuck their mind as well as their body, you will never want for company.

4 Likes

I am pretty talented at that believe me :joy:

3 Likes

I would say that lust is what motivates us to the wants and needs of pretty much everything, whether it’s for sexual pleasures, money or an overall state of happiness. That’s the good side of lust, as I see it.

…but when lust turns into greed, it will often be our downfall. At least at the cost of others taking the downfall for you. Lust and greed are two different currents, but sometimes the latter takes over because we want more success and results from the former.

When the lust current is balanced to the giver and taker, there’s no greed to grow from that, as I see it.

7 Likes