Lunia's Free Tarot Readings (Read first!)

Hi, if you are still doing readings, I would like one as well please :grinning: Thank you!

may i get a reading

I want one please

Hi Lunia, i don’t have the PM option. The reading can be public, i don’t mind. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello Ray :slight_smile:

Usually I prefer to do readings via PM as I think it’s a very personal thing sometimes. But as you said you don’t mind I think it might be a good way to show how I work.
Your first name is Ray, please tell me also your age.

Thank you very much, i am 24 this year :slight_smile:

Alright, @Ray :slight_smile:

You will definitely meet your soul mate pretty soon from what I get. It will be a good relationship that will give the two of you strength.

It seems to me that you are indeed ready for a new relationship, you are calm and you have trust.

The person will probably have a good job, maybe high in position. It’s possible that she’s very creative - she’ll have big plans for the future and you will agree with them.
She will also be a little nostalgic and will have some great memories to share with you.
You won’t expect how much she cares and the ways she shows you her love. It’s also possible that she will get pregnant from you at some point, when you probably don’t expect it. It’s also possible that she is already a mother.

You will probably meet her in a situation where one of you needs help from the other person. Maybe in a business matter or maybe just on the street where you help each other out. But I think more likely when you focus on work. I think it’s also possible that it’s during a business trip (from you or her).

When you meet her, you might not think immediately that she’s the one. You might keep on searching but eventually realize, that you found her :slight_smile:

You will probably know it’s her because you will fee kind of confused and think a lot about her which makes you lose your concentration on other things.

Both of you seem to have experienced things in the past which had an influence on you. You will work them out together, that can be really healing as you will try not to make the same mistakes again in this relationship.

I see a very shiny future for this relationship.

You can attract this person by meditation is what I get.

As long as you stay positive, I think you will meet her pretty soon and it will be a good connection.

Does that resonate?

Oh dear, yes it’s a reading i can resonate with. I feel i am self sufficient at the moment, hence i feel i am ready for a relationship. But hearing that she will get pregnant from me is pretty scary hahah :frowning:
Thanks for the reading nonetheless :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s also possible that she has a child already and you won’t expect that. Or it’s just her caring character that you won’t expect from such a business lady :smile:

I wish you all the best :four_leaf_clover:

Hello how is your day going? I would love a reading.

Hello everyone!
Sore I didn’t get back to this thread yet. I had a super exhausting week at work.
I will do all the readings I already promised very soon and I will tell you how much more I will take when I am done with that.

hi lunia i want a reading. I am willing to do a ritual for you as long as i am expert on the kind of ritual u are asking for.

3 Likes

Okay, I will set a stop now in this thread for new requests.
Thank you very much for your trust. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes