Lukorst

anyone else who has worked with this angel?seems like lukorst will not give you what you want but only what is needed.the description was accurate about him.
anyway since i’m a smoker and my first concern is to find money to byu some packs,i found a pack of them in a ground.and after half an hour a box of matches.it was funny.of course i also found some money on the street but they were just enough to buy some packs,a coffee,and a donut.still finding money on the ground but this is not what i wanted to manifest.

i would like to see some info or experiences with lukorst if anyone has worked with him…

today another 50.not in the ground but from a relative.i 'm not sure if this has antyhing to with lukorst but it’s welcomed

I evoked lukorst to help a family member with some financial trouble. My brother was on verge of getting evicted and he came to for help. That night I evoked lukorst using gold candles and incense. He appeared in a golden flash and his presence lit up the temple. I issued the task and dismissed him. Later that week I found that my brother came up with the funds to keep a roof over his head as a distant relative gave him the money out if the blue. I must say lukorst worked quickly and effectively.

2 Likes

I have found that Lukorst works best when you have a real need, not a “want.” The only time he has worked for me was when I was desperate for some money to keep a roof over my head and he came through, but up to that point I had never been successful with him.

1 Like

same with me guys.depends on the needs of each one.if you need money for something you’ll get only that something.i don’t know how cool is this but i think it’s a balanced act.

1 Like

I worked with him several years ago - and he delivered big time. Results showed up the following morning, but they were already being put into action within an hour after the evocation…it was like a chain reaction of different circumstances leading to the full blown result the following morning. KOF is indeed a wonderful grimoire.

How’d you pronounce that name. Lukost or lu kor st

can you give more details please?if you have the time, i want know the whole procedure you went.circles,conjurations etc.

I had no results with this one

what is his sigil &azeral.id like few sigil for protection,love,money,changing people minds&more so if any1 knows of som 4 demons,spirits asteral,diety would be a great for my adcent. much thanks to anyone that can help.

Hey All!

I know I’m late on the post in this topic but, I figured I should give respect when it’s due and all. Long story short, mid summer I lost one of my jobs as a cook at a bar and my on call position didn’t call me in about 3 weeks after. I in my procrastination waited until the 3rd week thinking it was fine and well it wasn’t lol.
Out of desperation and simply having the mindset of “No I’m not going through this again.” I first worked with Iadon and a week later I got a random 85 bucks and it was gone in two days lol. Instead of the quick fix I went to working on Lukorst, standard evocation ritual prior to job hunting the next day. I got a job that I didn’t think I’d get because I applied before. The convenience is awesome, its in walking distance, pay is about .50 more than what I was getting which is meh, but not to complain about things after a blessing. I just don’t like my job all that much lol. I thought I’d have more creative cooking going on but that’s not the case.
I’m currently looking for entities to help guide me on that but still thankfull for what’s before me. Being on the brink of starving sucks and it lead me to making a decision where I exhaust every legal way of getting money or otherwise, so I’m grateful that this opportunity presented itself.

Best
Keez

2 Likes

[quote=“dron, post:1, topic:3714”]anyone else who has worked with this angel?seems like lukorst will not give you what you want but only what is needed.the description was accurate about him.
anyway since i’m a smoker and my first concern is to find money to byu some packs,i found a pack of them in a ground.and after half an hour a box of matches.it was funny.of course i also found some money on the street but they were just enough to buy some packs,a coffee,and a donut.still finding money on the ground but this is not what i wanted to manifest.

i would like to see some info or experiences with lukorst if anyone has worked with him…

today another 50.not in the ground but from a relative.i 'm not sure if this has antyhing to with lukorst but it’s welcomed[/quote]

Lukorst rarely delivers and if he does it’s always half assed. I think the secret to Lukorst is his aura of wealth which also is his main power. The goal should be to obtain that golden aura of wealth attracting energy for yourself, which he powerfully guards.Like taking a pot of gold from a leprechaun the goal is to take his aura for yourself. This is just my experience though i’m sure others have had different results.

I was just scrolling through some threads and found this. I have recently worked with Lukorst and I found he does give you what you need and not necessarily what you want. He does deliver quickly I guess based up the need.