Luck Charm

So I tried looking for this but I didnt find anything.

Is there a good way to make a luck charm for good fortune? Maybe with Bune’s help? Like, for example, make a ring that I have into a luck charm? Or a bracelet?

Yes. What you are essentially doing is making a talisman so any method of talisman making should work.

The simplest method I know of is to evoke a spirit known for luck and ask them to imbue the object with their power.

4 Likes

Ok. So do I need a sigil or anything to do that or just need to essentially think of the spirit?

I would use a sigil for whatever spirit you want to call.

1 Like

Alright. Would it be best to set the item on the sigil or nearby or should I hold it?

I either am going to use my favorite ring, a bracelet made of iron, or I have a pentacle necklace with emeralds at the star tips that I could use (my birth stones)

Once you open the sigil and call the spirit, and ask it to imbue the object with its power, it doesn’t matter where you put the object. Usually next to the sigil is fine as once the sigil is open and the spirit has arrived, you want the object in reach of the spirit.

1 Like

Alright thank you very much for your help. Do you have any suggestions on who I should call on? Otherwise I’ll do some more research.

For luck specifically? The goddess Fortuna. She is the personification of luck.

As far as demons go, maybe Bune or another wealth related spirit. Belial may also be of help.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

You could also call the Planetary Intelligence of Jupiter, Johphiel.

1 Like