Lucius Journal 33: Freed Myself From Yahweh

Ladies and gentlemen.

I have done it.

I have freed myself from the one they call the Tyrant God. I feel…amazing. Well, “amazing” isn’t a strong enough term. I don’t think words can describe how free, powerful, and further enlightened I feel after breaking the bind of Yahweh. So let me just jump right in. Further warning, this journal will be really long, almost novel-like. Perhaps my longest yet. But it must. This is my biggest victory thus far.

PRELUDE

After Gabriel’s conversation, I was faced with a choice. I could attack Yahweh full-force in the astral realm, risking the lives of millions of innocents in the process, and finally prove yet again my victorious nature to him.

Or, I can take a passive route, and consider negotiating peace with my greatest enemy, thereby avoiding total chaos, genocide, and war, in exchange for holding in my wrathful nature, and my desire to prove Yahweh wrong through fierce battle.

I must admit…I really wanted to utterly destroy Yahweh.

I really, really wanted to.

But something told me…an intuition told me…to just slow down for a second and think.

I will admit…I can be a bit hot-headed. I am sure one could tell by journal 1-32 that I have an emotional problem. It’s just one of those things I had to deal with. But I just had a strong urge that perhaps fighting Yahweh isn’t the wisest idea. After all, he has allies and an army of his own. If we did fight, and especially if I won, we would most certainly have an all-out war, with the Infernal and their allies on my side, going against him and his allies.

The entire thing would be chaos.

That being said, I decided to hold in my Ego, and just try to negotiate peace. Quite honestly, I was sick of dealing with the old man. I didn’t want anything else to do with him. If negotiating peace would do this, as well as prevent the loss of innocent lives, then so be it. So, I took a huge risk:

I astral traveled to Yahweh’s realm.

I got to give it to him…it was beautiful. An exact depiction of what one would call “Heaven”. Though, I am not sure if it was the Heaven.

Absolutely beautiful.

When I made a portal to the place, I arrived in some sort of forest. And I looked around in absolute awe. Either this was his actual realm, or a damn good illusion. Either way, I set out to find him.

I entered to some sort of waterfall. Keep in mind that this entire kingdom, this entire realm, was up high in the sky, so there were nothing but clouds far below. There is an inherent beauty in seeing a waterfall at this height. In the distance, I saw the entire kingdom, in all of its beauty.

There was a noise from behind me. More of Yahweh’s angels appeared. They looked at me in genuine shock. Why wouldn’t they…one of their greatest foes just casually walked into their territory.

One of them: Morningstar…

They then readied a battle stance.

Another one: (furiously) The nerve!

I quickly dropped and disregarded all of my weaponry.

Me: (shouting) I wish to do no harm. I only come to see Yahweh. I wish to negotiate peace.

They all looked at me in confusion, and began to laugh.

One of them: You? Negotiating peace? Are you out of your mind? Do you even know who you are? Do you even know where you are at?

In order to prove my point, I carefully slid my weapons at them with my foot.

Me: I’m serious. I wish to negotiate peace. Please, take me to him.

Again, they silenced, and looked at me in utter disbelief. Finally, one of them took my weapons, and signaled to another angel, who then created a portal.

One of them: Inside. Now.

I entered in, with them behind me watching me closely. The portal led to another part of “Heaven”.

A church. A pretty nice one. I could tell from the scenery that we were in the “central location” of this realm. Again…it was beautiful.

images (1)

The closest photo I could find. Albeit, it was a much prettier day…

The guards ushered me forward to this church. I looked around in amazement. Something caught my attention. Something I had not even realized before, but should have. There were people.

Civilians. Men, women…and children.

Innocent people populated these lands. The idea that Yahweh had his own people completely slipped my mind. An asshole like him…has his own people. His own population. Even in the astral plane.

It was looking at all of these civilians that I had a sudden change of heart. It is what truly made me step back and say “wait…maybe fighting him isn’t a wise idea after all.” I am part of the Infernal Empire. If another fight breaks out between me and him, it will lead to a major war. Surely the Infernal Empire would come to my defense if Yahweh fought me again. And this time, they won’t appreciate knowing that their worst enemy, basically an adult, had a fist-fight with their young relative yet again.

What would it mean for these civilians? Would would it mean for the Infernal’s civilians? If a war broke out, these innocents would surely be the first to suffer. They are always the first to suffer.

That’s when I said, “No…I can’t do this.”

As I made my way to the giant mega-church, they looked at me with utter fear in their eyes. I mean…it was literally akin to the face Christians would make if Satan suddenly physically manifested and walked the street. Utter fear.

I was feared by these people. But I didn’t want to be. Because again…they had done nothing unto me.

We made it to the church doors. It was ginormous. Inside, I could hear people singing a calm church song. And one of the angels spoke again.

One of them: You do realize the utter act of insanity that you are committing right now, do you?
Me: Please let me speak to him.

They opened the door.

This was the closest photo I could find of the interior. Except it was full of people, with Yahweh directly at the forefront, in the form of a somewhat handsome old man with gray hair.

As I walked towards his altar, the people slowly ceased from their singing. And then their singing turned into murmurs. And then the murmurs turned into fear.

At the front, Yahweh eyed me directly, not saying a single word. When I got close enough to speak, he held his arms in the air, urging the fearful crowd to calm themselves. When it was finally quiet, he spoke. In a surprisingly deep voice. One you would expect from a god.

Yahweh: What an interesting sight. Lucius Morningstar. Member of the Infernal Empire. Son of Lilith. How amazing that you’ve met me here, in my own lands. You’ve got some nerve, boy. I see you are still an ignorant child. You come alone…weaponless… to fight me. In front of my own people. And for what? To prove a point? To satisfy your selfish need for victory? This fight will not end well for you.
Me: I come…for a negotiation of peace.

The crowd murmured, and Yahweh’s eyes bulged as if he was genuinely surprised.

Yahweh: You…peace? Is this a joke? I do not appreciate being toyed with, boy. After all of our conflicts in the past…after what you did to me mere months ago, you desire to negotiate peace?
Me: I do. It isn’t a joke. I don’t want to fight you anymore.

The crowd turned into uproar. Again, Yahweh urged them to calm.

Yahweh: You greatly surprise me, boy… after all of this time I thought you were just a bratty, relentless child who can’t control his penis. Now this…showing signs of maturity? It interests me. Months ago, millennia ago… you wished me ill. You wanted to destroy me. We were always enemies. Even before the Great War. Now, after all of this time…you wish to negotiate peace. I am curious…why?
Me: There’s people here. I never knew you had people yourself.
Yahweh: Of course I do. I always have. This world is far bigger than it may seem, boy. Like your people love you, my people love me. Is that right, Children?

There were various blurt-outs of agreement from the crowd.

Me: We can’t do this…we can’t put these people in danger. I can’t put my people in danger.
Yahweh: A change of heart…Hm. A great surprise from someone like yourself. Your desire of negotiation interests me. Here. Take this.

He then manifests something in his right hand. A sort of metal cross, with a jewel in the center, and all sorts of embroidered designs on it. He throws it at me and I catch it.

Yahweh: This seal will lead you to my meeting room. It is there that we will discuss this…“negotiation”. You meet me tomorrow. At the same time as today. Understand? Bring whoever you wish.
Me: I will see you then.
Yahweh: Splendid. You better not have a trick up your sleeve, child. I will remain cautious around you. And the place will be armed.
Me: Very well…
Yahweh: Now, if you do not mind, I have a sermon to complete. Please leave me and my children be. Immediately.

I left immediately through a portal, not even looking back. It was a huge risk to take…he could have easily slain me right then and there, as I could have done to him. I spent the rest of the day thinking about the event. “Tomorrow,” I thought, “I settle all of this. And it will either end in blood and chaos, or a peaceful agreement and departure.”

THE FINAL MEETING

I took Lucifer, Lilith, Belial, Asmodeus and @Shemoos with me to accompany. We went through a portal using the seal. All had urged me that it was going to be okay. I went in with a calm mind, prepared for whatever may happen. Though just previously I was absolutely shitting myself.

The room looked just like this. It was extremely crowded, with the stands completely filled and the place heavily armed, as Yahweh said it would. The crowd went mad at our presence. At the front, I saw Yahweh, in the same form as last time. He was in the center platform, with at least a dozen priests on both sides of him. These priests…they did not look like regular ones. They were high-level. Like ones from the Vatican itself. I could tell that they were some sort of intermediaries for Yahweh.

Lilith grabbed my arm and faced me to her

Lilith: You will be fine, okay? Just talk to him. I will be right here.
Me: Yes, Mother.

In front of Yahweh’s platform, I saw a chair, facing him. I assumed this was for me. I could hear people in the crowd cursing me, cursing my name. Cursing the name of the demonic realm. They were in unrest at my presence.

Ignoring them all, I sit at the chair.

Yahweh again urges his crowd to calm down. When the room is quiet, he speaks to me.

Yahweh: Well well. You brought the entire family. How nice.

Me: Thanks for the chair.

Yahweh: Hmph. I figured I would make the place somewhat comfortable for you.

One of the Priests: It appears that you come…to negotiate peace?

Me: Yes. I no longer wish to have any conflict with the one you all call Yahweh. I wish to put it all in the past now.

The entire room laughs. It somewhat offended me. I was being taken as a joke.

Yahweh: Now now, Children. Let’s hear him out. Lucius. You want peace. After all of these years…you now wish for peace. You start wars with me, fight me and my people, embarrass me mere months ago, and begin to slander my name. And you think there is an ounce of chance that we can make peace? What has gotten into you, boy?

Me: Take a look around. What do you see?

Yahweh:…What do you mean?

Me: People. Your people. Your own empire. The ones who look to you to defend them from harm. The kingdom of the Lord. Don’t you love your people?

Yahweh: I do. What difference does it make to you?

One of the priests: Since when did you care about “people”, Morningstar?

Yahweh: Now now, Salmis. Let the man speak.

Me: I have people, too. Those who look up to me as well. They depend on me to keep them safe, as yours do to you. Look at you, Yahweh. You’re back, even after I defeated you months ago. As I am back, even after you put me on Earth. Our petty conflict solves nothing, and has never solved anything. We always come back, like two completely immortal beings slaying one another. Who suffers then? Where does all of that energy get re-directed to?

Yahweh: You’re insisting that our feud affects both of our peoples.

Me: Yes, it does. Say that I fight you. Here and now. And say you win. Lucifer over there, is going to become angry, and send his armies to raid your realm, killing everything in sight. Now let’s say that I win. You will get angry, become ruthless, and send your armies to attack our empire. There will be too many pointless casualties that could easily be avoided. Are you really willing to risk the lives of these people, just because we had a mere fist-fight?

Yahweh: Your “fist-fight” almost cost me my reputation, Morningstar. You had done damage to my name. My people lost a bit of faith in me. They felt like I had let them down.

The crowd began to murmur.

Me: And you insist that “getting back at me” will make this any more better? If anything, it will tarnish both of our reputations. You are putting your people in danger. I am putting my people in danger. We have to stop this. We’re suppose to be leaders. To be honest…we both need to grow up and act like men instead of little boys.

The crowd began to uproar again. Yahweh calmed them down.

Yahweh: Hmm…

He began to pace around, in a thinking position.

Then, he left the platform and came to me. And he bent down, like an adult would bend down if he was talking to a child. Keep in mind that this form he has is very tall. At least 7-8 feet in height. We were now face to face. Eye-to-eye. But I didn’t move a muscle.

Yahweh: You know what, Morningstar? Do you know what I think of you?

I keep quiet.

Yahweh: I think you are nothing more than an annoying brat. An annoying brat who just so happens to be royalty from my true enemy. In the grand scheme of things, you are nothing more than a peon. And to be honest, I am quite tired of dealing with you myself. Our little battles are completely pointless, as you are just a little fly. I have better things to do with my infinite time.

The crowd laughs, and I try my best to hold in my emotions. I only stare at him. I can hear various phrases from his people: “Kill the boy!”, “End it now!”, “Destroy him!”

Yahweh: That being said, I’m sure you see me as some dusty old man, who has a thirst for power and control. I’m sure you see me as the “annoying uncle” of the spirit realm. I am sure you see me as the cause…the direct cause of your seemingly terrible Earthly life. And I was… I will admit. I was the cause. You have hated me now, and before, and will continue to do so in the future. And I have hated you now, before, and will continue to do so in the future.

One of the priests: Destroy him, Lord! End his life once and for all!

Yahweh: With all of these in mind, our battle is pointless, and I am tired of dealing with you, as you are tired of dealing with me. So I will negotiate peace.

I sit up in surprise. And the crowd goes into uproar again.

One of the priests: What!?

One of the priests: My Lord!

He manifests another chair, and sits in front of me.

Yahweh: So. Shall we begin?

I already had the details laid out.

Me: First, what I will do for you.

Yahweh: (surprised look) Interesting…

Me: First. I leave you alone completely. We are no longer enemies. And I no longer come after you. I treat you as a mere acquaintance from now on.

Yahweh: An acquaintance? And what of your Infernal Family? They are still my enemies…

Lilith then walks up beside me, the crowd murmuring.

Lilith: (to Yahweh) He will no longer be involved in our war. Even if we need dire help against you. This is now only between you and I.

Me: Mother…

Lilith: You are no longer involved. Understand? I will be fine. Worry about Earth.

Me: Yes…I understand.

One of the priests: Little Lilith…The Lord doesn’t take commands from whores.

This made my eyes bulge for a few seconds, and Yahweh noticed. I can take many insults…but when Mother is insulted, I have a tendency to go mad. A surge of “angry” energy traveled through me, and I was breathing heavily. And I almost opened my mouth. I could tell that his priests were intentionally trying to make me mad. Lilith put her hand on my shoulder, reassuring me.

Lilith: (whisper) Don’t! It’s alright. Control yourself. Control it.

I calm down.

Yahweh: Please, brethren. No more comments. I accept your offer, Morningstar. From here on out, we are no longer involved in conflict with one another. Did you have anything else to add?

Me: I have one last thing.

He gestured me on.

Me: In the event that you are forced to act in self-defense against an empire other than the Infernal, I will come to your aid if needed.

Uproar and surprise reached the crowd again.

Yahweh: You mean it? You…would defend my people?

One of the priests: This has to be a trick.

Me: If…it is within an act of self-defense. I will not help you go conquer innocent worlds. But in the event that some psychopath tries to overthrow your kingdom for absolutely no other reason than pure self-gratification, I will come to your aid if needed.

Everyone in the room, including the Infernal, had such a surprised look on their face. A look of complete disbelief and shock. But Yahweh…seemed intrigued.

Yahweh: I have something to add to that.

Me: Go ahead.

Yahweh: If…in the event that your empire is attacked, I will come to your aid, as well. And I do not mean the Infernal empire. I mean your own empire, Lucius. The one that you are not familiar with yet.

I sat up in my chair, surprised.

Lilith: You would do that?

Yahweh: I mean it. After all…it is only fair.

Someone in the crowd: And what if he betrays us, Lord?

Yahweh: I know the boy well enough. He is not one to plan far ahead in that regard. If he wants something done, he does it immediately. If he was indeed planning on betraying me, we wouldn’t be negotiating. We would be fighting. Turning this very building into rubble and ash. As for you, Lilith. Our war still rages on. But your son has no part in it.

Lilith: (turning to me) As expected.

Yahweh: Well, boy. These offers are good enough for myself. I am sure you desire something from me, don’t you?

Me: Multiple.

Yahweh: Multiple. Hmm…you have my interest.

Me: First, I desire to be completely free from your influence while I am on Earth and beyond. You will remove all curses, hexes, hindrances, barriers, and blockages you have put on me to make me weak and defenseless. To add to this, what I do here on Earth is none of your concern. This realm will now be my playground. You have already won by putting me here. You may as well let me have a little fun while I’m down in this place.

Yahweh: Trapping you here was not the original goal. Making you forget who you really are was the original goal. This planet was only a tool. A means to do so. And within 21 years, you remembered who you were again. In that case, I’ve actually lost.

Me: In that case, we both lost.

Yahweh: (laughter) A draw…how interesting. Well, I will remove all of the blockages that I put on you. Keep in mind that your life may change, however. Odd things may begin to happen.

Me: That is fine.

Yahweh: Well…did you have anything else?

Me: One more thing. The most important one.

One of the priests: Father…are you sure about this?

Yahweh: I am confident. Go on, Lucius.

Me: When I came down here, I know you took most of my spiritual powers away in order to weaken me further. I am not fully who I once was. I feel it. I know it. And I also know that you took it, and still have it. So I want all of it back. All of my spiritual power. Every last drop. And I want you to make me into the person I was before Earth.

The crowd went wild with disappointment.

One of the priests: Impossible! How does he know!?

One of the priests: That can not happen. It won’t happen.

Someone in the crowd: Don’t do it, God!

Yahweh thinks to himself for a moment, and then slowly raises his hands to calm everyone down.

Yahweh: (calmly)… The boy shall have his wish.

One of the priests: My Lord! This can not be! He is your enemy! The one who has slain our kind! The one who wishes for your destruction! If he gains his full power back, he may be unstoppable! He will turn on you!

One of the priests: Christopher is right, Lord. These devils can not be trusted. They are swine. They are the slums of our realm. Please, don’t let hi-

Yahweh: ENOUGH. Not. Another. Word.

The entire room went silent.

Yahweh: (calmly) The boy shall have his full spiritual power back. All of it. Use it wisely.

Me: Of course…

Yahweh: Well. I do not see any paper on you. Shall we settle this…formally?

Me: We shall. But I don’t want you to write the agreement. I have brought Belial. I’m sure you know what happened the last time I took a contract from you.

Yahweh: Hm…Belial. One of my worst enemies. But…fair enough. You not trusting me yet is expected.

Belial walked up to us, grinning. He held out a paper for me to grab. An agreement.

Belial: (grinning) Already done. Everything you both desired is in here. Read over it if you wish. It’s good to see you again, Old Friend.

Yahweh: As…with you, Belial.

I read over it carefully. Everything was as we agreed on. I then hear a ‘click’. Belial hands me a pen.

Belial: Whenever you are ready.

I sign it.

After I do, I hand it to Yahweh. Who reads over it multiple times.

Yahweh: Well…I see you still have an expertise in Law, Belial. The One Without a Master…interesting.

Belial grins.

Yahweh takes the pen, and signs the agreement. It is done. The crowd is silent, perhaps too shocked to say anything.

I slowly get up from my chair, and they murmur. I then reach out my hand.

Yahweh, intrigued, gets up as well, and we do a formal handshake.

Unrest from the people began again. This time due to amazement, that two seemingly eternal enemies just shook hands with one another.

Yahweh: You know, you have greatly surprised me, Morningstar. I really did not expect this.

Me: My powers. I want them back please. Preferably right this moment.

Yahweh: Very well. Head to the center.

I head to the center, where the Infernal and Shemoos were standing. Yahweh turns to Lilith.

Yahweh: Lilith. You are aware that this process will be painful, are you not?

Lilith: My son is strong. He will be alright.

Yahweh: (to Lucifer) Lucifer?

Lucifer: I will not attack.

Yahweh: Very well.

Yahweh then walked slowly to me, and put his hand on the top of my head.

Yahweh: Incoming.

It hurt. Badly. I was hit with some sort of electric shock. It felt like I had been struck by lightning. I remember screaming loudly. I then saw something white leave my astral body, and I fell backwards, paralyzed and partially unconscious. I was almost in a trance. Through my blurred vision I could see that Yahweh was messing around with the “thing” he took from my body. Transmuting it in a way. My guess it that this was my essence. My core.

He did this for a few moments, and then “shot” this essence back into me.

When he did this, I was hit with a flood of memories. Visions. Visions of war. Visions of peace. Visions of my history. It all arrived so fast and abruptly that I received a headache.

It took me a while to regain myself, but I could feel Lilith beside me and hear her voice calling my name. When my vision became clear and I regained focus, I saw everyone looking at me in amazement. The room was silent.

I got back up, and I didn’t feel like “myself”. I felt completely different. I felt amazing, powerful, even god-like. It was like my entire energy body had been super-charged. I felt a lot stronger than I did before.

Along with this, I seemed to have gone through a complete change in my personality and mental state, as well. This part is incredibly hard to explain, but it was like my consciousness expanded. Like I saw the bigger picture. Like I was enlightened? I was this “new person”. And upon this “change”, I felt further away from being human, and felt closer to being a spirit. Like a small part of my humanity had been stripped away and replaced.

The first thing I did was look to Lilith.

Me: Mother?

Mother seemed to be in shock.

Lilith: Lu…Lucius?

To my side, I could see Asmodeus manifest a mirror; the kind you would use to view your entire body, top to bottom.

Asmodeus: Look at you, brother. Welcome back.

I looked in the mirror in amazement. My astral body was different. My “original” form had completely changed into something new. Something better. Something far more powerful. It is best that I describe its appearance through picture.

glow 2

Of course, I was surprised. I went from looking like a regular incubus to well, an incubus with glowing eyes, glowing tattoos, and an extremely powerful god-like essence. And I suddenly knew powers that I had never even known before, let alone desired to. But this new form, this new persona; it was incredibly familiar. As if I was mean’t to be this way.

I liken this whole ordeal to something most can relate to: It was like playing with a new character in an RPG, then changing your mind and going back to an older character who is the max level, has all of the strongest weapons and armor, and one-shots all of the enemies.

Lilith looked at me in disbelief. I could tell that she wanted to cry. Instead, she just went up and hugged me tightly.

I felt more closer to her than ever. The attachment level was already high, but this time it grew to incredible amounts.

Lilith: My boy…my son…look at you. You’ve done it. Words can not express how proud I am!

Me: Mother…what is this? I feel incredible.

Yahweh spoke from behind me.

Yahweh: Welcome back, Lucius Morningstar. Welcome back…I suppose. This form, it is infused with your true essence. You are now your True Self. I only hope that you use this power wisely.

Me: I feel…I feel…oh wow. How can I describe this? My eyes are opened. I have expanded. I feel enlightened. I remember now. I remember it all. War. Greed. Many, many past lives. Many kingdoms conquered. Many liberated by my hand. You were completely okay with changing me back. Why?

Yahweh: I will admit: I had not expected this situation to play out this way. I expected you to come into my courtroom full of wrath and revenge. But when I saw how calm you were as pressure was built upon you, I saw a different person. Someone who reached a certain level of emotional control. It may be difficult to believe, but this act of resistance earned my respect.

Lilith: It is settled, then. You leave my son alone from now on. I will make sure he has no conflicts with you.

Yahweh: (smiling) As you wish, Lilith. Well, boy… I guess Earth is now your playground. What will you do now?

Me: I wish to achieve all of my intended goals. And now…it seems I have a strong desire to pursue more knowledge, especially in regards to this realm. And…to teach even more.

Yahweh: (laughter) You still took after Lucifer, I see.

He opens a fairly large portal from behind us.

Yahweh: This will take you all back to where you originally came from. It was splendid negotiating with you all. Now Lucius, don’t get into too much trouble. While you are free to do as you please on Earth, that does not mean that I will be able to save you from any conflict. Try not to be too reckless.

I look at him with a sly grin.

Yahweh: Hmmm…of course. I forgot that your true form…is also reckless. In that case, this life should be interesting to observe.

Me: Heh…you know me well, Old Man.

Yahweh: As you do I. Now, if you do not mind, my people would like another sermon. You all should be on your way.

Lilith ushered me through the portal, and we all headed back to the Infernal Realm.

AFTERMATH

The entire kingdom was proud of me.

I had come to an agreement with my worst enemy, without any potential causalities. And thereby freeing myself in the process. There are no limitation now, and this earthly life is my full responsibility.

If anyone is more proud of me, its Mother. I feel I truly earned her respect that day. Even after all of the bullshit…all of the issues…all of the whining, pouting, bitching, and resentment that I had…her son still made it back to her in one piece. She still reunited with him.

As for the effects of this Awakening, my goodness…I have never been more spiritually in tune in my life. It’s almost scary. Is this…truly me? The numbers…333, 555, 777, 11:11, and others have quadrupled in their appearance in my life. Its like I reached a new level of vibration. My “psychic” abilities have almost tripled in power. The intuitions…the predictions…they come true. And my energy body has seemed to gain new powers, and the old ones have been strengthened. I have not tried yet, but I want to see how my True Form affects my manifestations here on Earth.

I even healed someone through astral projection. That was a miracle. To know that I helped someone to stop suffering, that I relieved someone’s pain…it’s amazing. I feel like a god.

Well…perhaps “god” is too extreme of a term. I never wanted to be over people like a tyrant. It is only my wish that everyone discovers the god within themselves, and helps others do the same. I hope people can use my story as inspiration to take control of their lives. I’ve always, always said that “if my dumb ass can make it out, then anyone can”. And well…

Anyone can.

To think that I made it out of pulling the trigger is a miracle. I told myself, “just try again one last time. Just one last time. If it doesn’t work out, then we do it.” I’m so thankful that I decided to give life another go.

And now, I am Free.

This isn’t the end of the journey. Hell, its the first chapter. But now, my goals are simply to further enlighten myself, grow in knowledge, and achieve my dream of being a famous musician. I also plan to explore the astral realm further and write of my experiences there.

Lucifer saved my life. I owe that man everything. I owe the entire Kingdom everything. They are my family.

And I thank the community here for being my support :heart: . You’re so open-minded…so intelligent. Earth needs more people like this. I am so happy that I found my “tribe”.

Thanks for reading.

34 Likes

Well done brother, well done indeed. I’ll be honest with you, after reading everything that you’ve posted so far. I honestly thought you were to emotionally unstable for such negotiations but you surprised me as well. It’s moments like these that I’m glad I discovered you here on the forum. I still have much to do myself and may not be advancing as fast as you but you continue to inspire me brother. Settling debts with your worst enemy and negotiating peace? I tip my hat to you sir. What was it like when your memories returned to you? Do you remember everything since your spiritual birth?

2 Likes

Nice experience. Just wondering how come you did not evoke Gabriel before going to the realm to escort you? It would have saved some of the troubles.

Great progress.

1 Like

I preferred to go alone tbh. But I agree, that could have eased the pressure :no_mouth:. Even though Gabriel claims to not be associated with Yahweh.

1 Like

The part you said you put your firm remembered me that two weeks ago I oficially saw the firm of Lucifer in what seemed a political meetup.

I don’t know if that has some kind of connection to you I just wanted to add it.

1 Like

Thanks for following my journey, man :slightly_smiling_face:

Indeed I do. When I first was hit with them, they came to me left and right. It caused a major migraine afterwards.

For the memories themselves, they stretch far back. Though it isn’t as far as my “spirit-birth”. But my history is long…and gruesome. I remember having so many wars and conflicts. I lived for it. It seems that my wrathful nature has spiritual origins. But with this, I also freed people. Freed people from tyrants and psychopathic entities. A sort of “liberator” in my own right. It could explain my inherent thirst for anarchy.

Along with that, both my anger issue and my horniness issue seem to have gotten worse after the return of my full spiritual essence. The “horniness” is the worst of the two. It may seem nice, but it is absolutely annoying. I hate being this horny. Though it could just be a side effect from quitting pornography. Not to mention I don’t want this getting in the way of me and Belial’s deal.

Its something I need to work on myself, tbh. Thankfully I controlled it during the meeting. The priests were really pushing my buttons. But Lucifer is helping me transmute it through song. He took notice of my issues as well.

4 Likes

Perhaps it does! :slightly_smiling_face: I can confirm that this is indeed one of his forms.

1 Like

I can relate to in certain ways bro. When I was growing up I had a lot of anger issues but it was mainly because I was bullied and picked on when growing up. Thankfully; I self-disciplined myself by playing sports in high school and it actually made those who bullied me stop and thankfully; those fools grew up and have apologized for those days and now I’m in control of my anger, for now at least, lol. As for my own horniness it’s admittedly risen a bit but not towards the fact that I’ve quit porn but now to the fact that I’m actually working towards to finally getting laid and because of this damn ‘virus’ (though it’s actually more towards our incompetent and idiotic governor) that is now interfering most likely from me for doing so. Thankfully; if there’s one thing I’ve been good at doing especially as of late is adapting as that’s all I can do at this point in time until things finally start going back to normal.

But, thanks to you I’m able to start moving forward and press on. Once this whole fiasco blows over I’ll be getting back into my Astral Travel training with Connor Kendall, but I’m gonna ask him to take me through evocation first as I think I’m a lot closer to that. By the by, did you get the chance to read my post on that? As I linked you through that posting. My evocation with Duchess Bune!

1 Like

hero :scream:

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Very inspiring… Thank you for sharing. :crystal_ball:

1 Like

Your Journal is the most inspiring thing I ever read. Thenks Lucius, thenks Lucifer.

This is so corny. You have no power near to Yahwehs nor do you have any sort of army that can do anything to him. To attack him like this is utterly retarded

3 Likes

you’re a legend, bitch.
I have a q : is yahweh the same as Allah?

Your not Lucifer Lucifer has saved my Life and that’s not how Lucifer is. Lucifer has emotional control and doesn’t need Lilith to calm him down like how a mother calms a child. Lucifer did not incarnate and Lucifer knows things and stuff doesn’t surprise him for he KNOWS. I could invoke LUCIFER RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULDNT BE YOU!!!
how Dare you mock LUCIFER

Yeah exactly it’s a fiction story he made up Lucifer won’t negotiate for peace the War will happen and we the INFERNAL WILL WIN

1 Like

He’s not claiming Lucifer. However, the Yahweh stuff may very well be his own self formed one.

2 Likes

Alright

He wasn’t mocking Lucifer, or claiming to be him, his name is Lucius Morningstar, not Lucifer. He never claimed to be Lucifer

1 Like

Oh my bad :hugs: