Lucius Journal 22: I Fight Yahweh...And Win

Yep, or simply, “Son of Lilith”

1 Like

Or do you one better an orb-y thing of Lilith

4 Likes

@Antony
Yahweh sometimes uses his power to fuck with practicing Black Magickians in various ways, and attempts to impede our ascent. I know this because I had to deal with his nonsense before, which I’ve posted about on this forum extensively. By blaspheming him, it deprograms the Magickian’s soul from Jehovah’s influence, making their aura uninhabitable to him. This blasphemy is even more useful if the Magickian was brought up in an Abrahamic household. But, we can agree to disagree, and I have utmost respect for you.

All Gods, Angels, Demons, etc. mold reality by their imposed will, the fact of the matter is, some of these beings work with us, some work against us, some are benevolent and some are tyrants. Yahweh, being a tyrant, should be blasphemed, and distanced from, otherwise he could choose to work against you.

I’ve met Saturn before too, and he is certainly not Yahweh, they both have totally different personalities and energies.

4 Likes

Or The Red Orb of Lilith.

1 Like

if i am not wrong then yahweh and God with capital G the almighty are not same right? if they are then it is sure a clone or something else because even the combined force of multiverse cannot defeat the omnipotent God.

God with a capital G is whoever or whatever the person wants to give it to, I personally consider all Gods and Goddesses with a capital G because I consider deities to be a race of being not an all power Omnipotent/present/etc being that probably doesn’t exist.

1 Like

What about the hindu trinity

Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva could be considered God with a capital G when theyre working together, usually up to the person but I do consider them Gods.

1 Like

But they aremost powerful among others right? I dont actually know what yahweh is

The definition of “God” generally speaking is a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

3 Likes

No they’re not most powerful among others. Many pantheons have their Trinities and varying strengths and weaknesses among them.

1 Like

But i think eva told me shiva has no limits and is very powerful while others have limit in powers even lucifer.

1 Like

Shiva is a deity of creation while Lucifer is mainly known for being one of the Greek gods of dawn (Phosphorus). Shiva has a much larger domain then Lucifer does in that sense.

I also would like to mention that the Hindu trinity is equal in power (Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva). All three of these gods embody a particular function when it comes to the functionality of the universe.

In Hindu mythology (the Rigveda mainly), there is said to be a god even above them which is known to be Prajapati (I will throw in the fact that in the Rigveda Vishnu was the only named deity at that time and he was mostly viewed as a sun god. The other two are not outright mentioned and Rudra/Pushapati are essentially the deities Shiva is based off of).

2 Likes

How can you be so wrong shiva is the god of destruction. And its not prajapati its bramh or ishwor

Shiva is the god of destruction but if you look into Shivaism he is considered to be a creator as well. Pardon me for not understanding where you were going with your statement. Outside of the sects when we look at things objectively Brahma is the creator, Vishnu is the preserver, and Shiva is the destroyer.

Brahman is a concept (the creative energies of the universe), not a deity so that is where you are wrong. Ishwor is viewed more as a title from my understanding. While Prajapati could arguably be the same thing he is a bit different in the fact that the Rigveda acknowledges him more as an entity.

2 Likes

Shiva has his strengths and weaknesses like any other God or Goddess. He has limits like any other living being, whether he works to surpass those limits is up to him. Shiva isn’t the end all be all of “powerful” there’s beings that in BALG terms “stronger and more powerful” than him.

3 Likes

I never said brahman i said brahm

Give me a resource please, because whenever I look that up I only get Brahma and Brahman. If you are referencing Brahma, you are mostly going by the Vedas and not really acknowledging the Rigveda which predates the Vedas. Another thing to mention is that there are varying myths where Brahma is birthed from Vishnu’s navel.

You also have the seal from the Indus Valley (oldest place in India if I recall) that is speculated to depict either Prajapati or Pushapati which would mean that they were probably the first worshipped god that was viewed as “supreme”.

At the end of the day, if we are talking about the Vedic Trinity all of them are considered to be supreme or the ultimate creator in the eyes of one sect. Heck, even Shakti is viewed as supreme in one of them.

@Morningstar_666

2 Likes

Can you please send me the ritual?

1 Like

I can tell you that the ArchAngels work for Yaweh in some Capacity. PM for more information, can’t put it on the forum right now.