Lucifuge, The man of the hour

So, events have been syncing up with the name of Lucifuge Rofocale lately. I started working with Karatbars recently and as I have to find my own leads and make my own calls, like any black magician I thought, “hey, there are probably some demons that could help me with this very thing.”

I went to the money magick forum and immediately, the first topic is just the name “Lucifuge”. This is not the first time this has happened. I have seen his name pop up a lot in my life as I look for as much excess money, sex, power and magick as I can get and more. I’ve heard he is a demon of overwhelming excess.

I don’t believe in coincidence, but I would like some other insights. Could Lucifuge be calling to me for this endeavor? Do demons sometimes call to humans for things like this?

If you’re feeling a call toward him, there’s probably a reason.

I never thought of working with him, but he approached me yesterday through another person. Then, while I was thinking about his offer, he just showed up and bugged the shit out of me until I dealt with it. lol

So now, I’m seriously considering his offer and giving it the proper weight it deserves.

Lucifuge did call to directly to teach me his magic. I’d advise you take any offer he gives you, there is limitless potential

My advice is not to take working with Lucifuge lightly. Give it some serious thought. He is very powerful, intense, and can be quite forceful and aggressive.

And if you make a deal with him, keep it. I was warned by my spirit companion to make sure I really want what I ask for because he doesn’t like flip-flopping.

Yes!!

(In 100-foot high flashing neon red lights.)

YES. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:7915”]So, events have been syncing up with the name of Lucifuge Rofocale lately. I started working with Karatbars recently and as I have to find my own leads and make my own calls, like any black magician I thought, “hey, there are probably some demons that could help me with this very thing.”

I went to the money magick forum and immediately, the first topic is just the name “Lucifuge”. This is not the first time this has happened. I have seen his name pop up a lot in my life as I look for as much excess money, sex, power and magick as I can get and more. I’ve heard he is a demon of overwhelming excess.

I don’t believe in coincidence, but I would like some other insights. Could Lucifuge be calling to me for this endeavor? Do demons sometimes call to humans for things like this?[/quote]

Money, sex, power, magick…Lucifuge Rofocale

Yes!!

(In 100-foot high flashing neon red lights.)

YES. :)[/quote]

I’ve been meditating… more or less on it all day. This is it. He will be my first real evocation, pact and teacher. The spirits are alive today. Oh, man.

1 Like