Lucifer's Tarot

Yeh it does come with a booklet @Angelique but I can’t find any explanation within about the sigils.
According to @MrDemonology’s vid there is a book being released. Or it exists but it needs to be translated from Ukranian to English. So maybe I gave to wait until the book is available.

1 Like

Please, check out YouTube. I have seen some videos on how to use this particular deck. :blush:

3 Likes

@MichaelSeeker

This is the best I could do as far as info goes… Please excuse the poor translations.

5 Likes

Thank you @MrDemonology!
Now that you have drawn my attention to his website I have emailed him asking him if he plans to release an English translation of the book. I will update this thread with his reply :slight_smile:

4 Likes

His reply suggests that the English translation is a long way off as he writes… “I am ready right now to discuss the issue of publishing any of my books in English. If you are ready to take up this and be my representative, let me know.”

I wrote back suggesting he might try BALG or Daemonic Dreams as they are the only ideas that popped into my head. Does anyone else have any further ideas?

I know nothing about publishing.

3 Likes

Says it’s out of stock what a bummer man I was wanting to get one.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah, it sounds like a translator is all he really needs to get this process moving. Finding a publisher will be less difficult. I would love to read this Tarot ‘s expanded guidebook One day…

2 Likes

It is still available to purchase on Etsy, but it is not a cheaper buy.

1 Like

I have screenshotted and relayed @anon92540091’s and @MrDemonology’s advice and interest in the translated book to him.

2 Likes

It needs to be on Amazon and I don’t get how you could promote your deck that also has this and not have a different version or even a pdf for it?

1 Like

I can translate it, np.

2 Likes

I bought mine on ebay for $40.00. Vsme from Greece with free ship. The author said he has a luxe ed which is a large deck that round up to a $100. Yet, the $40.00 deck is a travel version but in my opinion it is a normal size, larger than a classical deck size.

2 Likes

Ok, I have his rep’s phone number. I’ll message them and relay this info.

4 Likes

No reply @anon92540091. Will post if I hear anything.

1 Like

Anything back from his rep per chance?

Not yet. I messaged him directly.

Hey has he messaged you back per chance?

No, he didn’t.

Apparently, he’s not interested.

I’d suggest finding a translator for yourself. This decks comes with a booklet explaining how to read them.

This is that book, right?

> Preformatted text

`