Lucifer's Sigil "Warning! Graphic Scarification Image Posted"

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=5217.msg60410#msg60410 date=1428027878]
Did you do anything special with the removed skin afterwards? If that’s not too weird to ask. :slight_smile:

I was wondering the same thing :wink:

I didn’t do it myself because I wanted it done well. While I have tons of experience with body enhancements such as body piercing, tattooing, implants, branding, and scarification; when I do it myself it comes out looking amateurishly done. While I’m sure others may vigorously disagree with my motives, my intent was to honor Lucifer & Satan and declare my unwavering decision to the Left-Handed Path. While other has strongly warned that I’m handing over control to Them, I really don’t think so. My mentor black magician has said repeatedly that it is your intent and your belief that guides what you experience.

My communications from Them have been very heartwarming. They welcome me into the fold as they say. They will take good care of me. The only warning I got was NOT to return to the RHP.

While others have mentioned that I have “mutilated” myself, I hardly believe so. I’ve done scarification many times before. I have the type of skin that does not scar very well. It may thicken and kelod over for a couple months and then slowly disappears. I was so disappointed during my first two attempts at other scarification projects that I had them go back and re-cut me to induce more scarring. Therefore, my concern is that the scarification may fade much too quickly.

As for the quality of the scarification, I an immensely pleased. The cutting and line work was done so so perfectly, I don’t think it could have been done any better. If I have the time, I’ll try and post updates on the healing process.

You did kinda miss out on an opportunity by not saving the removed skin. it would have been perfect for further ritual work.

I didn’t do it myself because I wanted it done well. […]

While others have mentioned that I have “mutilated” myself, I hardly believe so. I’ve done scarification many times before. I have the type of skin that does not scar very well. It may thicken and kelod over for a couple months and then slowly disappears. I was so disappointed during my first two attempts at other scarification projects that I had them go back and re-cut me to induce more scarring. Therefore, my concern is that the scarification may fade much too quickly.[/quote]

I see. So, you have a healthy healing response. Haha. This is why gently removing the water-moistened scabbing to slow the healing process and to prompt scar tissue growth was so effective for me. After removal, placing sea salt in the cut will cause an emergency-type reaction to thicken the skin strengthening it drastically for a much more keloid-y effect.

Crazy ass. This kind of decision-making will seriously damage your chances at a 9-5 office job with bennies. You clearly need to think it through and realize that you are a cog and it is your duty to remain so. Bwahahahaha hahahaha omg. Employers hate slaves with sub-par bodies, you human resource, you. Not even fit for In-n-Out Burger employment. Whatever WILL you do?! Hahahaha damn.

So long as you know what you’re doing, I can’t really talk shit. Good luck to you.
Do you plan to do something with Satan as well, or just Lucifer?

I probably will get body modifications for my spirits myself. Most likely tattoos (I have this badass idea of a full back tattoo of Santa Muerte that I’m dying to do). In the end, I hope to end up with tattoos dedicated to each of the spirits who permanently stay in my spiritual court, from both my witchcraft and Quimbanda practices. So, around 13 or so.

What’s that Jesus? It needs more?

What?

Rainbows? and… butterflies? And I have to get back into my white collar and become a productive member of society? But the kids? Daycare, you say. And public school.

And what? No more orgasms ever again? Or witchcraft?

No. NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lucifer, where are you?!

Wait I have to what? Let a stranger do what to my precious skin?

No. NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, yes, I so agree with you

Yes, I’ve been thinking of doing Satan’s sigil too. However, I still need to get use to these new sensations I’m picking up after getting the scarification done. Please do laugh if you need to, but I actually feel as though I’m being satanically and warmly coddled by Lucifer. I feel so safe and calm as though a strong but gentle over protective parent is softly hugging me and keeping me close. Oddly enough, even though I’m well into my adult years, I feel like a child after taking a long trip and finally returning to the comfort and safety of my old bedroom.

1 Like

Greetings to all,
Here’s a photo of Lucifer’s scarification sigil one week later.

Here’s a photo of the completely healed scarification. All the scabbing has peeled off leaving the incredibly well-cut design left.