Lucifers sigil dream

Before bed, I saw Bael’s classic image in my third eye, but only a half-effeminate face, and the rest of the body was spidery. In my dream I was talking to a woman about my life and tarot, and I remember seeing in the room where I was a king’s throne and in the middle of the throne was the sigil of lucifer. I also saw the number 8 and then the number 143 (1 + 4 + 3 = 8) but I woke up and see no sense in that dream. Does anyone have any ideas?

4 Likes

So, in your dream you were speaking to Lucifer? Well, if that’s the case, you should call him and talk to him. Maybe he wants to talk to you about something.

1 Like

Lucifer is sending you a symbolic message conveyed by the number 8, meaning he sees these traits in you and wants to improve you.

Perhaps 8 symbolizes the principle of control and achievement. The 8 person tends to be rather formal, stern and hard-headed. 8 is the number of the natural leader with a good grasp of how to accomplish goals and dominate.

3 Likes

No, i Was talking to a woman about tarot and thing i dont remember, i only remember the Name tarot. I only Saw a throne in the Room that i Was and Lucifer sigil

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I have had similar visions of a black spider and a stone room with a throne. Later I have learned that these were visions from Lucifer.

2 Likes

And what he wanted with you?

1 Like

I have had many visions portraying just what you are describing, dealing with both positive and negative things that were upcoming and to prepare for them.

I have also seen him (Ball AKA Lucifer) always as a black figure, as a black armored knight, lady in black trench coat and hat, huge man with blond hair, wearing black.

All dealing with knowledge and warnings as to what was going to happen, how to prevent certain things from happening, how to improve myself, to avoid certain problems at work and finance.

You’ve made a great start, keep going.

2 Likes

Then you should certainly call Lucifer, maybe he has the answer to what you were talking about with that woman.