Lucifers relationship with Christ

What is Lucifers current relationship with Jesus? (I ask only out of respect and curiousity?)

I believe it depends on certain aspect of Lucifer, to me he has both angelic and demonic aspects. So basically Lucifer in his angelic aspect might treat his just fine, but in his demonic aspect it might really differ.
I’m not really “educated” in this topic lol so feel free to correct me.

I’d love to know too seeing as I’ve heard/seen various opinions on it ranging from friends to brothers to enemies even some that suggest Lucifer is the Christ. I kinda doubt that last one.

Different “religions” have different names for these forces, or powers. Basically they are the same, but they are different ways of looking at the universe (as contained in the triangle).

I made a little chart here, basically, the first ones are the Christianity ones, the middle come from the Grimorium Verum, and the last ones come from Scientology.
father- Belzebuth -affinity
son - Lucifer -reality
holy spirit -Astaroth -communication

Now this is all “secret” stuff, but since I was raised Catholic and pretty much did what my family wanted, I never made any oaths to keep any of this information to myself. (this is part of the stuff they are supposed to teach at 33rd degree freemasonry, but of course that’s only 1/3 of the stuff you need)

1 Like