Lucifer's preferences and associations

Wondering the forums opinions on appropriate offerings for Lucifer associated plants, animals, incense, colors etc.

3 Likes

Colors; Red, black, gold, silver

Elements; Fire and Air (both masculine, he is usually associated with air because it’s the element of wisdom, but he also leads the way for others, symbolically with a torch)

Direction; All of the systems and books I have studied or worked with say he resides to the east. (Even the Satanic Bible corresponds him to the east because he’s strongly connected to air).

Animals; I get the impression Lucifer likes birds. I have some silver flight feathers naturally shed by the neighborhood songbirds on my altar. He commented on them a couple of times.

Plants and incense; anything that is Air in correspondence will be okay. Dragon’s blood incense can be used since Lucifer is considered a Draconian entity.

Other tips; Try using a ribbon in ritual (red is preferable) as it is considered air in correspondence. Lucifer is a difficult god to piss off, since he can be associated with so many things. If you are unsure about a correspondence, you can always try to use it and politely ask him if it’s okay to use the tool to summon him again. He will come if you Will it.

4 Likes

What do you think about a sunflower. I know the morning star isn’t exactly referring to the sun but i’ve heard he has associations with the sun. Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes Lucifer is either equated to or seen as Apollo/Helios so I guess it would make sense. I haven’t tried it but the sunflower is also a healing symbol and it attracts spirits of the dead. I would encourage you to try it since the sun has associations to Lucifer being the torch-bearing illuminator of truth.

6 Likes

Look to the North for I am the arrow forward.

Antirrhinum. Convallaria.

Give me this and I know you listen and not just hear.

2 Likes

Offerings such as your body, mind, soul, blood, work best. It can go with a ritual stuff, like the altar with his sigil or painting that represents him or some of his aspects, some special book/s, black or gold candle, strong incense, ritual robe, black obsidian…
Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lucifer may be Venusian (Bible), Lunar (in the Grimoire of Honorius the day for summon him is Monday) or Mercurial (air/East according to other grimoires and demonolatry).
Venus color is light green, for incense: verbena, coriander and either musk or rose, animals: cat, rabbit, sheep. Moon color is white, incense made of sandalwood, camphor and poppy, some animals are ducks, flies, frog, the panther. Mercury: light violet as color; anise, cloves and elder as incense; dog, fox, monkeys, parrots. It’s also possible a combination like rose, sandalwood and anise.

4 Likes

Fuck this shit. All things came from Chaos.

You asked what Lucifer wants, and if you really pay attention, you will see it is clear that they do not need you.

But if you have the brass to try, the reaction you will get will be worth it.

1 Like

You okay?

2 Likes

If you feel the need to ask that question you don’t have what I am looking for.

2 Likes

My name is azuatalam Emmanuel from Nigeria am 42 years old, I’m a trader, I need to work with the Lucifer himself, I want to be close to him, I need his blessings so i take good care of the less privileged one

1 Like

Your commitment at a realistic level that is true to what you can keep up on the path of enlightment.

Some people get extreme and give the blood and write poetic things like take my mind body and soul and do with me what you will but if you don’t mean you want to give up control of your body don’t say that. What is a commitment you can realistically make? What are you really ready for? It’s better to ask him directly yourself. Everyone’s answer will be different. But I’m sure he sees through bullshit. If he accepts bullshit it will only be to teach a lesson.

4 Likes