Lucifer's Message

I had this dream. I was in a really beautiful room with some people who I felt were my friends even though I have no familiarity with these people in real life. I don’t even know their name or have ever seen them.
One of them was a nun sitting in a chair just like me. And two other were men who I felt were equally holy.

There was a man sitting in a chair in front of me. He fascinated me with his aura of intelligence. I found him to be a respectful man.
His face is something that I do not remember. At all. Like anything at all.
He was Lucifer. That much i know. He had the aura.

Then the scene changes and i saw these people…just random strangers standing in a line waiting for their turn… it horrified me to see that they were waiting to be killed. One by one…
And they seemed so dazed and stunned…out of touch with reality…

Then after that i find myself in the chair with Lucifer again.
He asks me, 'Do you want to remember it? Or do you want to forget it?'
I answer him that I want to forget it…

Then I wake up… this all it makes no sense.
What could this mean?

7 Likes

I always want to remember.

4 Likes

I don’t even understand what we were talking about. Like what’s even the topic?

2 Likes

I used to use a nun as a jokey self-portrait on here, maybe it means this forum will help you recover lost power and knowledge? :smiley:

4 Likes

Perhaps you are right…

2 Likes

The people in line had not awakened. Like sheep to the slaughter

5 Likes

After having this dream, I was Distraught with fear. For days I was haunted with this dream.
Why was I having a dream of the Devil?
Now, that I have chosen this path, it’s all making sense. I was wrong to say I want to forget it. I want to remember IT. whatever this IT is
I hope I NEVER forget :smile_cat:

2 Likes

@Ravenxoxo Interesting. I don’t believe in not following him that they will kill you of. Because if you follow another path then you advance in that path. It looks a bit like a former Christian example. Everyone who doesn’t follow we kill (crusades, witch hunts) . It would be strange that he does the same in something that he is adversary in.

On the other hand. I think the Christian crusades and so on where inspired by people. I don’t believe source would do something like that and I still think they are working together. Just like Angels and Daemons.

Do you work with Lucifer? Why not try to evoke him and ask what the dream was about? What’s up with those people. Or ask him to explain in a dream.
I have guides which mostly are with me and make me feel at home in my dreams. But sometimes I get messages that are really disturbing, But I do think if we know the meaning that we understand.

2 Likes

I don’t know what this dream means to be honest. I have evoked Lucifer a few times, but I haven’t made any pacts with him. I mainly work with Samael, who is said to be The darker aspect of Lucifer from what I have read, I’m not sure about that though.
Lately though, Samael said some thing about a ‘Second Death’ and an ‘Awakening’… :confused:
I only hope it is a good sign…
I don’t believe saying that ‘I want to forget it’ whatever this IT is a good sign though…
@Borgy

2 Likes

Looks like an initiation ritual when I read this (Qabalah-Qlipoth-and-Goetic-Magic), @Fuego1 mentioned this in the Samael thread :

4 Likes

Looks a bit like getting rid of old dogma en going to ascend. I hope it’s a good sign to. I will focus on that with Lucifer, because I have question regarding that to. Let’s keep each other posted @Ravenxoxo

2 Likes

Okay will Do :slight_smile:
Good luck :sunny:
@Borgy

1 Like

Thanks you to.

1 Like

This is an old post I know but I see a slightly different angle to your dream. The bit about people waiting in line, awaiting death, they are moving on to the next life. Lucifer asked if you wanted to remember or forget, you chose to forget; you are then going to choose to be like those sheeple. If you choose to forget, aka go to the light, then you come back and you remember nothing. If you choose to remember, then perhaps your ascension will be faster but more difficult. Still, I don’t want to go and have my memories erased! I want to be the same person but ascending!

5 Likes

Interesting interpretation. I never want to forget :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very interesting @Kristen , I am leaning to that perspective too. I didn’t forget things. Even nasty things. Like drowning for example. Of certain happenings that brings you back.
And I knew I had a connection with Lucifer. Through my mother/family.

2 Likes