Lucifer's Cup

I keep seeing Lucifer with a golden chalice. He’s drinking from it. He seems content enjoying his wine. Has anyone else seen this chalice/goblet?

1 Like

When i read this the ace of cups came to mind.

3 Likes

Yes it looks alot like that! So could be! Thanks!! Especially the second from bottom one

1 Like

Your welcome, the general idea is " thy cup runneth over" or put another way abundance

1 Like

Well it is always full of something wine or somethings else but it’s always full so …yeah I think this is it.

2 Likes

Looks alot like this.

2 Likes

The ace of cups has to do with new beginnings emotionally speaking. They cup runneth over speaks of abundance.

1 Like

He (we) always drinks from a golden chalice. His motto is “Nothing but the best.” And he means it!

Personally always liked the idea of the ace of cups made out of obsidian with emerald and amethyst inlaid in it myself. Like says more about me than the card since it is an archetype.

2 Likes

Sounds beautiful. @Dinmiatus

Thanks if i can manage to get the setup i want then i will make it my damned self lol :sunglasses: part of what this coming year is gonna be about for me. Breaking ground and laying foundations.

2 Likes